OnlyFans and Literotica

Full disclosure: I used to be a daily member of Literotica...... 10 years ago.
I admittedly haven't been on since I was in my early 20's, and haven't been all too active in at least 11 years.

I came back (of course under a different username, since I can't remember my old one, let alone my password) curious to see how literotica has changed over the years.

When I first started coming on here, I remember that dick pics and exchanging nudes still wasn't a phenomenon yet. People were still texting on flip phones and the new iPhone 3 MIGHT just have come out.

So my question is: How has OnlyFans impacted the world of Literotica.com? These two threads especially (Darkroom and Amateur Pics)...
At first glance, it doesn't seem much has changed, and I'm grateful, but I still wonder if Amateur Pics Feedback has seen an intersecting with OnlyFans.

Glad to be back, everyone! :)

Our 1 year anniversary just passed. In the beginning I found the PG fun but that faded pretty quickly and decided to look elsewhere on the site for a more welcoming crowd. The ampic and other sections really didn’t “ haze you “ or make you pay a lit tax to participate like the PG did as far as engaging with a newbie or calling you a ALT like the GB did. There was a lot of weird energy in those sections last year. There kinda still is , but ignoring the land mines gets easier with the passing of time.

Every newbie with a penis it seems has to endure that , until endorsed or sponsored by a “ air quotes here” long time regular Lit poster. Or just by refusing to surrender to “ suggestion’s about how they should “ Lit “ or be shunned.

The only fans Lit ladies that had “ she-sheds where very nice and it was always a pleasant experience posting in their threads. The fetish threads where always a interesting and informative read. They still are. The personals section again , interesting to read and engage with.

Lurkers are the most polite , engaging and wonderful Lit users on the site. They aren’t boorish wash rinse repeat braggarts about how long they have been posting or all the other negatives about newbies. That stuff is ridiculous, and takes away from the Lit experience.

Last edited:
It's always cool to see old-timers return. Time flies, huh? Literotica, just like a fine wine, has aged well, I reckon.
But, yeah, things have definitely evolved since the iPhone 3 days, lol. OnlyFans has had a big impact on platforms like Literotica. It's been a game changer, no doubt. Creators now have a whole new way to connect with their fans and monetize their content.
Take the Lauren Alexis OnlyFans leaked video. Stuff like that would've been unimaginable back in the day. But now, it's just another day in the life of the internet, haha.

Last edited:
Back