Older Man Seeking

I like to think I can be a whore in the kitchen. Marigolds anyone? Dickie?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919-045851.png
    Screenshot_20230919-045851.png
    822 KB · Views: 19
I'm also new here and perhaps don't know the traditions yet. But could it be that you just want to disrupt Dickie's thread here? English is not my first language, but didn't he say "female" in the opening post? What is the reason for this inappropriate behavior? Is it just to make fun of him because you don't like what he's looking for? Sorry I don't get it.

I'm also new here and perhaps don't know the traditions yet. But could it be that you just want to disrupt Dickie's thread here? English is not my first language, but didn't he say "female" in the opening post? What is the reason for this inappropriate behavior? Is it just to make fun of him because you don't like what he's looking for? Sorry I don't get it.
Thank you. I thought honesty was best, but apparently being mean is what we do here.

How do you feel about spelling.

Come on, tell us the truth, you're actually 78 and the Donald himself.
Sorry, I didn't look that one up. I'm sure you've never spelled anything wrong in your life. I wish I was perfect.

And no. I'm 58. Just turned in November

It's because he mentioned Trump. They went nuts. For a place where most people should be welcoming and others should "scroll on by" if you don't like their kinks or their politics or their personal ad, y'all disappoint me. Talk about being bullies.
Nah. Old mate, @dickieglows had me at ‘hello females.’

Must love trump was just the icing on the Dickie cake. *chefs kiss*

It's because he mentioned Trump. They went nuts. For a place where most people should be welcoming and others should "scroll on by" if you don't like their kinks or their politics or their personal ad, y'all disappoint me. Talk about being bullies.
Thank you. Exactly!

Back