Do you remember your first bj?

Amber_Lynne

Loves Spam
I can remember giving a boy in my neighborhood a bj. Years ago. Due to the strict policies of Lit I am afraid I can't say at which age exactly. Would like to hear from others on this subject. :D

Well I don't remember at what age but I do have memories of being blown. Albiet kinda fuzzy.
Actually I do remember at which age, I'm just not gonna say. (I do think the policy is bullshit).
I was living in Fairfield and she was a cousin of a best friend of mine. Not saying where I finished.

It was my girlfriend at the time. I don't know if she had blown many guys before, but I remember thinking, goddamn this girl knows what she's doing. :D

YES - girlfriend at the time - walking home after a night out (somewhat pissed!) - dark alley fumbles, gropes, kisses and then her down on my semi responsive member - lovely feeling even if it was a tad naïve!

I remember being on a couch watching TV with the girl's parents in their bedroom right around the corner. She got down on her knees and unzipped my jeans. I was nervous as hell her parents would wonder in.

I can remember..........;)

We had the day off from school and I walked over to my girlfriend's house to hang out with her for the day. She was home watching her younger brother for the day. He was outside playing and her and I were making out. Then our hands started roaming over eachother. Eventually her hands went to the waist of my pants and she got on her knees. She started pulling my pants down, I asked what she was doing and she replied to me that she was going to suck my dick! My first response was, what about your brother and what if he comes in while you're doing it. She told me to sit back and relax! I was so nervous while she was sucking my cock, mostly because I was worried her younger brother was going to storm into the house and get an education that I didn't want to explain to him. Everytime I heard the outside door creak or the wind hit the house, I'd look over at the door to see if her younger brother was coming into the house. She sucked my cock for about 5 min before I couldn't take the nervousness of getting caught and had her stop. We continued to make out after that.

It wasn't until a few weeks later until she gave me my second BJ and she made me cum from a BJ. I warned her that I was about to cum, she just kept on sucking and swallowed it all. That GF could actually give a good BJ, probably one of the best of my ex GFs.

Oh to be young again! Well maybe not.

I do remember my first. She was the second girlfriend with whom I had had sex, and by far the more adventurous. A few days before she first went down on me, she had walked in on a friend of hers and that friend's boyfriend. My girlfriend could not stop talking about how gross it had been seeing her friend sucking the guy's cock, so I did not think I had a shot. However, the next time we were alone, she surprised me by getting on her knees and sucking my dick.

Looking back, she was not very good - no tongue, too much teeth - but it was still wonderful. She quit after a few minutes and said, "that is all." We then had sex. She grew much better pretty quickly, though. She gave me head all the time after that, even though she kept insisting it was gross.

Oh yes! Like those above cant mention when, but oh my my. He was teaching me the facts of life. It was time to let me explore him. Talking to me and letting me know what to do. When he finally came, it was down my throat.
:kiss:

Again, like the others, can't comment on the age, but very very well... Right after getting back from an adventure in Manhattan on Labor Day... God bless that girl

Of course! It was with my "first". We didn't do this on our first time together but in the days / weeks that followed we advanced to this act (and me in reciprocation to her). She was experienced (in all sexual aspects) and 2 years older than me. She "trained" me very well, introduced me properly to a woman's body and to this day, many decades later, I credit her fully in this matter. Also, because of her and a few other anecdotal things I have observed, I stand firm in my believe that if you are a virgin (as I was) the first time is infinitely more pleasurable and less daunting with an experienced partner. Our fling was brief, about 4 months, our worlds didn't mesh but I cherish the memories dearly.

Due to age restrictions, I can't discuss here ;) But I remember being shown how to properly do it.......

Tifani

it was new year's eve, 1990... my first date, senior year of high school... got back to her parents house after midnight (movie, make out in parking lot)... I was a bumbling fool and she was the aggressor... it turned out (I learned much, much later) that we had an audience - her grandfather... needless to say, there was a whole lot of family issues there that I discovered later that would have made me run screaming from that house... but as it was, I was an overwhelmed shy man getting a very nice introduction into the oral arts...

First Memorable BJ

I don't remember my first BJ probably because we both were too young and inexperienced. But I remember my first memorable/true BJ right after high school. She was an ex-GF and we hooked up after a party. She had the most incredible skills with her mouth and tongue and when I exploded she swallowed it all. I was thinking, what did I miss out on during high school?? I still remember every moment of it fondly. And she and I still talk on FB :)

Wow do I!

It was in the spare room of my parental home where my just-fiancee was sleeping as a house guest. We were having the kind of long and luscious all-over-body make out session as used to happen with engaged sweethearts who had chosen not to go for penetrative sex until they married [yeah it did happen!] - and btw I am so glad of those months because they set us up for the pleasure of prolonged foreplay like nothing else would have done ...

But on that bed, she naked lying on her back, me in my jeans but she had opened them as I straddled her breasts, and without warning she raised her head and took half of my length in her deliciously moist mouth. I let out this involuntary roar that was so incredibly loud! My folks must have heard it but I knew they would leave us in peace and say nothing. Shock soon gave way to the intensity of pleasure which I have so enjoyed ever since and more so as she grew in expertise.

I was not at that stage ready - and I did not know if she was ready - to spurt into her mouth, so before we got there I came out of her, snogged her passionately and so discovered the delicious taste of my own cock on her lips which I still adore, and erupted all over her belly. When snogging was done she had a good look at it - her first sight of a man's semen - and then I did some graffiti with it on her lovely form. It was a gorgeous experience and 39 years later the memory of it for both of us is vivid!

Yes. It felt like a sausage was stuck in a slinky. And kinda tasted like that as well :rolleyes: I was terrified. But he seemed to be enjoying himself. Yes, won't

say

age.

Yes. Was with a high school girlfriend. She had a babysitting job for the summer. We had just started dating and she invited me over when the kid took his nap. Neither of us had any experience, but we both wanted to experiment. So, after I spent some time pleasuring her on the living room floor (my first time doing that, she pulled me into a bathroom. She dropped to her knees and then pulled down my shorts. After a short pause she licked the head for a little bit and then took it into her mouth for a very short time. It was very uneventful and I remember thinking to myself, so what's the big deal?

Anyway, she talked to friends and got better at it, but not very good. A year after we broke up, we hooked up and she couldn't wait to give me one to show me what she had learned from an older guy. Let's just say she had learned how to deep throat and that still ranks as one of the best I ever received.

I remember. It felt incredible having my still flaccid member in her mouth. The feel of her warm moist mouth nervous someone might walk in. Taking in her face sunlight streaming in. I was buzzing and nervous and turned on and... she did it for like 12secs then she had to stop. Sad sad moment lol.

I was in a garage band in high school...played a lot of school dances. One of my bandmates introduced me to a friend of his girlfriends. We flirted all that night and did some kissing. She met me again at our next gig and we went out back to have a smoke. I was leaning against the wall talking when she just pressed into me gave me a kiss and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. Next thing I knew she was down unzipping me and pulling me out and taking me right into her mouth and sucking my dick. I would love to say I stood there lost in the pleasure of my first blow job but the truth is I was so worked up and she was so very good at sucking cock that I shot my load into her mouth in a matter of minutes. Being my first time I was shocked she swallowed it all. From then on it became a regular thing for her. It turned out she was a real bitch in the long run...but she was a great cocksucker which made my fist time my induction to the minute man club.

like most everyone noted I can't say our ages! was an early gf and we were both very adventurous! was on her front porch swing late at night.

I remember and strangely was talking about this today.

I was Young, she was about 5 years older than me. She kissed me for a dare, I got embarrassed and started talking and talking and talking, she pushed me into a storage room, I was still talking and talking. She said sorry for Embarrassing me and pushed me back undoing my trousers and pulling my cock out.
She sucked me with complete conviction and I ended up Cumming in her mouth, she then taught me how to eat her pussy. . . .
When we finished she said "you eat pussy better than your brother" He is 5 years my senior.

Back