Do you let someone get away with fondling you?

I’ve heard stories from women about being at parties or even family reunions and they’ll pose next to a guy for a group photo. They might feel his hand slide down from on her back to then touching her ass.

I think most women probably consider it an accident or don’t want to make a scene by complaining.

But maybe it can also be arousing if it’s your cute male cousin or the hot husband of your female friend.

Even for me as a guy, I like the idea of letting them get away with it. I’m not gay but I’d probably let another guy fondle me like that and get away with it, I think it would be exciting.
I have been to sled a couple of times. I always enjoy it then walk away. Something nice to think about later

I have been to sled a couple of times. I always enjoy it then walk away. Something nice to think about later
Groping can be fun (between consenting adults).

Maybe somebody you know, you are attracted to, feeling may be mutual between the two. A Christmas party perhaps? A Family reunion? Or even in an elevator on your way to your room when you are away on business. 😉

Oh, so it was you two at the restaurant last night! 🤣
I wish, she is such a fun date.

UaRrZ1o.jpg

Rhonda in the restaurant.

I’ve heard stories from women about being at parties or even family reunions and they’ll pose next to a guy for a group photo. They might feel his hand slide down from on her back to then touching her ass.

I think most women probably consider it an accident or don’t want to make a scene by complaining.

But maybe it can also be arousing if it’s your cute male cousin or the hot husband of your female friend.

Even for me as a guy, I like the idea of letting them get away with it. I’m not gay but I’d probably let another guy fondle me like that and get away with it, I think it would be exciting.
My mechanic, and more recently, his apprentice too x I get massive discounts on my MOTs, repairs, checks and tyre replacements etc, been happening for years x x x

I don't think I would NOT allow fondling! so...they would not be "getting away with it"! lol

Back