Do you ever fantasize about being the opposite sex?

I have the office girl fantasy, I would love to work as a secretary in high heels, pantyhose, a short skirt, a nice blouse, wearing lots of makeup and red lipstick.
That so lovely!

The fantasy and the imagination is one thing, but I don't think most understand the physiology. How many of you could handle the monthly visit from Aunt Flo?

That said, it would have to be full and complete and fully reversible. Consider if you will the gender bender comedy, "Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde" where Tim Daly and Sean Young flip back and forth several times.

DR JEKYLL AND MS HYDE 1995

The fantasy and the imagination is one thing, but I don't think most understand the physiology. How many of you could handle the monthly visit from Aunt Flo?

Well for better or for worse, then men would know how it feels.

I've always been happy to be a man, but sometimes I wish I could have the female experience of showing off my body and being desired on a more physical/visual level than most men are. But when I think about the downside to all of it, I'd rather just be a dude.

I have the office girl fantasy, I would love to work as a secretary in high heels, pantyhose, a short skirt, a nice blouse, wearing lots of makeup and red lipstick.
Getting more prevalent for me ..... used to be only occasionally..... but lately it is virtually daily

Absolutely. I have known that I was transgender for nearly 20 years and I would love to be transformed into a woman. Even knowing all of the difficulties that women face compared to men it would be worth it to be comfortable in my own skin. And I think it's better if it's not reversible because then you know there's no going back.

I actually have a somewhat weirdly specific fantasy about a world where people suddenly gain the ability to change sex back and forth but then there is a small segment of the population who change once and then they can never change back. To me the idea of always having to be female all the time permanently and inescapably in a world where the majority of people can switch back and forth that will somehow makes you feel more feminine, somehow more bound to your sexual identity simply because it's something you can't escape from.

I also think it would be particularly interesting if it was say a magical change where people were randomly changed and there was no going back. It would be interesting to see how friends and family and the public at large suddenly respond to you spontaneously changing sex.

In the 80s, this was a Yes or No question on a job application, in a job where you were expected to be truthful. However, if you answered 'Yes', you were branded as unemployable.

I told my wife that I would love to switch bodies with her for a bit just to better understand her prospective, she agreed. Anyone know a genie?
Genies are fine until it turns in to some sort of Brothers Grimm story. You could end up stuck like that.

Not really. Though I have enjoyed some stories written from a female point of view. I don't really put myself in their shoes completely, but I suppose that is still in the ballpark of what you're talking about. In my mind though its more like a woman is describing what happened and I'm the audience.

Last edited:
Every morning when I awake and caress my chest exciting my nipples, I wish I was reaching down to feel a beautifully manicured pussy to finger and later be fucked senseless!

I don’t really fantasize about it, but I do wonder sometimes what it would be like. Being able to walk around freely without having to be aware of my surroundings. Being able to dress as sloppy as I want. Not having to work to get other men to take me seriously.

Peeing standing up would be cool. Oh, and I’d really like to experience sex from the male perspective. The thought of having an erection and sticking it in a wet pussy is mind-blowing. I’ve tried to imagine what it must be like, but it’s just too strange.

I would love to be in high heels a short skirt, wearing makeup and lipstick, flirting with a man. The idea to experience sex from a woman's perspective fascinates me and I think about it a lot. The idea of seducing a man and him wanting me is mind-blowing, but I have a hard time thinking I could submit to him and allowing a penis to penetrate me.

To prolong the pleasure while jerking off I have let my mind wander and drift into a story where I am licking a beautiful pussy while spreading my legs and imagining how good that must feel. Only to cum and feel myself successfully spattered.

Not really but kind of. Occasionally when I masturbate I’ll be working through a fantasy and will sometimes try and put myself in the point of view of a woman.

Back