Do men really care if their partner cums?

I always make her cum either manually or orally before we start to fuck. If I manage to make her cum while fucking it's a massive ego boost for me.

I care very much

My wife and I are lucky; we nearly always manage to time it so we cum together. On the odd occasion we don't, she cums first and then I have my turn. I would hate it if she didn't cum at all.

When it comes to sex, nothing matters more to me than making my lover feel good.

They'd better care if they ever want to cum there again.

In my opinion, usually not. But...I'm lucky that my husband won't cum until I cum at least once. He learned the hard way by by waking me up in the early early morning got his and started his day. HELL NO!!! I tracked him down and made him finish. Nuff said.:kiss::kiss:

Not to be overly cynical, but how many would post here to announce they are self-centered assholes?

I've been accused of being self-centered(not necessarily asshole) but it is MY firm belief that your not finished until you're BOTH finished. Isn't that why your were born with a tongue as backup?

My husband always apologises if he cums without me doing so. It doesn't happen very often.

My BF is totally focused on my orgasm. He loves making me cum; he loves watching me make myself cum; he loves hearing me cum over the phone when we're not together. I have honestly spent an entire night with him that was completely FULL of sex, and he didn't cum once ... we lost count of the number of times I did in something like the third hour. Usually when we're together he does once, maybe twice, but that's never the end of things for me anyway.

I think most do - that is kind of the point of a sexual relationship.

But, I will also admit there are times when I am selfish, and times when a partner couldn't cum. However, that said, a single orgasm is not the be all and end all of sexual relationship. It's the quality and quantity over the course of the relationship that counts.

Not to be overly cynical, but how many would post here to announce they are self-centered assholes?

I knew that everyone on this thread was going to respond the way they did. But honestly it is believable. If you care enough about something that you're going on an Internet forum to discuss it then you have a lot of knowledge on the subject and command a deeper interest in it than Joe and Jane Average do. I see that frequently in other pop culture forums. That connoisseur type attitude will translate well into whatever the interest is. A male sex connoisseur is going to make sure his partner orgssms every time.

It is MY firm belief that your not finished until you're BOTH finished.

A fellow Litster once suggested the following while discussion a story I was helping her write, but decided against it :

"Shall I finish you?" he asked between his feverish moans of passion.

"Yes, there's a .22 in the nightstand. Promise that you'll finish yourself when you're done?", she replied.

We should have put it in :)

I knew that everyone on this thread was going to respond the way they did. But honestly it is believable. If you care enough about something that you're going on an Internet forum to discuss it then you have a lot of knowledge on the subject and command a deeper interest in it than Joe and Jane Average do. I see that frequently in other pop culture forums. That connoisseur type attitude will translate well into whatever the interest is. A male sex connoisseur is going to make sure his partner orgssms every time.

It also seems that most of the people responding are writing about relationships rather than one night stands. Perhaps guys looking for nothing more than a warm body for the night are just in it for themselves.

Orgasm is great~

I wouldn't want "no cum" sex on a high percentage basis BUT sex without orgasm is very cool too ;)

ddfa8d66fe3340d83206f373ae05755d.gif

I can honestly say that my partner will cum as often as possible. I will do everything I can to get her to I'm before I have my time. Maybe I'm old fashoned.

If a man can't satisfy his woman, then he's only got himself to blame if his sex life is a disappointment to him

In our relationship it is extremely important, unless she wants me to use her to make myself cum without her cumming. I'm not sure what she gets from that, but she asks for it occasionally.

When we are swinging, it is important, but can be challenging since you don't always know the right buttons to push the first time. I think the males try when we have been swinging, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

I'd be fascinated to know whether men honestly care if the woman they're having sex with cums or not. My experience, and perhaps I'm a little jaded by several partners in the last couple of weeks, is that as long as the man with whom I'm fucking climaxes it's of little concern to him whether I am satisfied or not.

I should clarify that I certainly don't expect my lover to take responsibility for my orgasm, ultimately that's up to me but I do expect him to know at least in general terms what women enjoy. A rudimentary understanding of foreplay and clitoral stimulation is not too much to expect surely? :rose:

I'm a little older now, but in my younger days it probably was not my first priority. Call it youthful narcissism combined with basic ignorance about what I should be doing physically, emotionally, and with sufficient foreplay to get her steamed up enough to have a good time. The gals that took charge in those earlier interludes made it happen for themselves. And I knew at the time that I had little to do with their good outcomes. Those more passive partners were probably left hanging. Just being honest, not proud!

Break to 30 years later, after good bit of single experience and then marriage, and I can't imagine having sex without mutually beneficial enjoyment. The number one goal to make it as pleasurable as possible - for her.

Seems you've been with the wrong men, her pleasure has always been the priority, my pleasure has always come from that.

My current girl freind gets to have many multiple orgasms and squirts over and over before she has to plop down on my cock to finish me off. Most times were together 2 to 3 hours disappear before ewe know it!

Watching a woman cum is motivation enough to help her cum.

Seeing her body tense up,her back arch,her breathing quicken.

I'd be fascinated to know whether men honestly care if the woman they're having sex with cums or not. My experience, and perhaps I'm a little jaded by several partners in the last couple of weeks, is that as long as the man with whom I'm fucking climaxes it's of little concern to him whether I am satisfied or not.

I should clarify that I certainly don't expect my lover to take responsibility for my orgasm, ultimately that's up to me but I do expect him to know at least in general terms what women enjoy. A rudimentary understanding of foreplay and clitoral stimulation is not too much to expect surely? :rose:

Absolutely not too much to expect.
I firmly believe the woman's pleasure is paramount & a man should focus on that.
If men learnt to put their orgasm on the back burner for when a woman desired for them to orgasm that would work heavenly for both parties.
Embrace the ache gentleman.

Yeah, a lot don't care. It can be frustrating, since I'm so attentive to make them have a mindblowing orgasm

Yeah, a lot don't care. It can be frustrating, since I'm so attentive to make them have a mindblowing orgasm

man where do I sign up for that???? Just kidding.... I agree with you that you should be there not to just get off but to take care of her needs as well.... giving pleasure is what it is all about.

Back