Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, tell me about it. I had a two year relationship with a woman in Australia. 18 hours time difference and trying to figure out daylight savings was a bitch.

I feel for you. I really do. This too shall pass though. It'll get better.

*giggles* I'm usually very good about knowing what time it is there and not ringing him at weird hours, but then daylight savings hits, and he forgets to tell me and I enevitably ring him at 9am on a saturday. :rolleyes: *giggles*

I know, I'm just having a pitty moment. :eek:

*giggles* I'm usually very good about knowing what time it is there and not ringing him at weird hours, but then daylight savings hits, and he forgets to tell me and I enevitably ring him at 9am on a saturday. :rolleyes: *giggles*

I know, I'm just having a pitty moment. :eek:

I had to eventually download a computer program that tracked every time zone. For a month I couldn't figure out if they were a day ahead or behind.

Didn't help that at first I unknowingly kept her up for like three days straight because I didn't know she was talking to me at night. I mean I knew, it just didn't sink in.

Have your pity moment, sometimes we need 'em. It's hard but in the end, worth it.

Checking in with my fellow LDR's

Wenchie.. relax it is all good coming up soon youll be back in his loving embrace...

Hope all is well.. as everyone knows here I dont get much time with Sir and espicially with the recent hospitlizations... it has been hard...

next week I am supposed to be able to go and spend the week with him this next week.. Lets cross our fingers..

im home. in virginia. with Master and viv. and all four kidlets. home. its a weird feeling. ive moved a few times, but wherever i called home was always with my parents and my younger brother. its not like that stopped being home. ill always have a place in new york, even after i move down here. but now, in virginia, surrounding by the family (and a not quite adult cat that Master and i got this summer who is currently trying to sit on the keyboard), i am home.

this all started by accident. we never meant to fall for each other, and even once we did, we never thought there was a chance. the distance was to large, there were too many people in the way, too many fears and worries and tentative hopes between us on our computers.

out of the millions of possible outcomes, this is the singe best. if i had to do it over again, i dont even know if i could. there were so many twists and turns and bumps in the road that im not sure id be able to remember the right things to do to recreate this perfect ending. somebody was watching over us. maybe the angel of LDR-M/s-relationships-to-be.

of course, its not perfect. my parents, who know about viv and the kids, are not happy. correction, they are actively unhappy. my brother, who also knows and is a dom in the making so is a bit more understanding, is not unhappy but cautious and skeptical on my behalf. its been a long battle to get this far, and the battle isnt over yet, not by a long shot. but now i can fight with my family at my side. i can face every day, knowing that people would not approve and may not be polite about thier opinions, and face it knowing i can go home at the end of the day. my home. Master's home.

i can sit through family dinners where i get yelled at by my cousins and aunts and uncles, while my parents look on without defending me. they know nothing about the marriage, or the M/s, only about Master and the kids, but that has earned me far more ire then i originally thought i could take from the people who have been in my life as long as i remember. i have the strength of a collar on my neck (day collar, looks like a necklace), a cutting on one leg, and a brand on my thigh. i have the reinforcement of the piercing through my naval bearing Master's initial. i have the courage of viv's ring sitting on my finger, the very ring that Master used as a promise ring for her prior to their engagement years before. i am not alone.

i really dont want to go back to new york. i want to stay here, but know i cant. at least when i leave, i will be bringing pieces of my family with me. and when i will return i will be returning to my home, my bed, my place.

Last edited:
im home. in virginia. with Master and viv. and all four kidlets. home. its a weird feeling. ive moved a few times, but wherever i called home was always with my parents and my younger brother. its not like that stopped being home. ill always have a place in new york, even after i move down here. but now, in virginia, surrounding by the family (and a not quite adult cat that Master and i got this summer who is currently trying to sit on the keyboard), i am home.

this all started by accident. we never meant to fall for each other, and even once we did, we never thought there was a chance. the distance was to large, there were too many people in the way, too many fears and worries and tentative hopes between us on our computers.

out of the millions of possible outcomes, this is the singe best. if i had to do it over again, i dont even know if i could. there were so many twists and turns and bumps in the road that im not sure id be able to remember the right things to do to recreate this perfect ending. somebody was watching over us. maybe the angel of LDR-M/s-relationships-to-be.

of course, its not perfect. my parents, who know about viv and the kids, are not happy. correction, they are actively unhappy. my brother, who also knows and is a dom in the making so is a bit more understanding, is not unhappy but cautious and skeptical on my behalf. its been a long battle to get this far, and the battle isnt over yet, not by a long shot. but now i can fight with my family at my side. i can face every day, knowing that people would not approve and may not be polite about thier opinions, and face it knowing i can go home at the end of the day. my home. Master's home.

i can sit through family dinners where i get yelled at by my cousins and aunts and uncles, while my parents look on without defending me. they know nothing about the marriage, or the M/s, only about Master and the kids, but that has earned me far more ire then i originally thought i could take from the people who have been in my life as long as i remember. i have the strength of a collar on my neck (day collar, looks like a necklace), a cutting on one leg, and a brand on my thigh. i have the reinforcement of the piercing through my naval bearing Master's initial. i have the courage of viv's ring sitting on my finger, the very ring that Master used as a promise ring for her prior to their engagement years before. i am not alone.

i really dont want to go back to new york. i want to stay here, but know i cant. at least when i leave, i will be bringing pieces of my family with me. and when i will return i will be returning to my home, my bed, my place.

MIS, I don't know if what I say will help you to be able to deal with all this, but it is because of you, Homburg and viv that I have faith that 'poly' relationships work. I KNOW, without experiencing it for myself, that it takes a tremendous amount of work, caring, trust, communication. The world in general doesn't understand, I wonder if even those in the BDSM world really understand. Before coming here, reading about you, viv and your Master Homburg, I thought that the relationship that you have chosen with them was cop-out, something to "get your rocks off", but through reading so much from you and Homburg, I know, beyond any shadow of doubt that a true relationship such as the three of you share, with the kids of course is not a cop-out, or an excuse to have "extra sex" by any party. It's a hard fought battle against all odds and I for one am proud of ALL of you involved. I don't know if I can or will ever be in this type of relationship, but because of learning so much from you all and my researching for myself, I at least won't discount the possibility if it were a genuine offer. The battle your facing, is one that I believe, and I feel in my heart, that you believe is one worth facing and so my dear, face it, knowing that viv and Homburg stand beside you in this and that other's such as myself are supporting you in the only way we can.

Your family may never understand and always be actively against it. This I do know about as my family is constantly fighting me for my being in a relationship with a woman. They have tried, slightly, but it goes against their grain, and for the last 8 years, there has been little contact until this Christmas suddenly, immediatly after I found out my 89 year old grandmother is dying of lung cancer. Accept that they may never understand, and find your own way to make peace with that. It won't be easy. The things in life worth having, and keeping are never easy to hold onto as someone always wants to rip it from us. Stay strong and know that viv loves you and your Master loves you. Cherish that at all times, and it will help you to see all of this through.

angel:rose:

Checking in with my fellow LDR's

Wenchie.. relax it is all good coming up soon youll be back in his loving embrace...

Hope all is well.. as everyone knows here I dont get much time with Sir and espicially with the recent hospitlizations... it has been hard...

next week I am supposed to be able to go and spend the week with him this next week.. Lets cross our fingers..

Oh shudd dup. :p

*smooches and cuddles*

To my new sister I say thank you for sharing this . It is absolutely beautiful and moving and...wow. Even though I am no longer in an LDR, I can relate to wanting to be home and knowing that home is definitely where your heart is, makes it hard to be anywhere else.

Thankfully enough, my new home is now 45 minutes away, instead of 15 hours away, yet still, when I am not with Master, I long for home too.

I'm glad you're coming home soon, sis, and will be waiting at the welcome door with the rest of the family :heart:

Alright, I am ready to get married now. *taps foot impatiently*

He is having a hard time getting to come home. We just need a couple days, just need to get married so we can get the paperwork started for my move. It is getting increasingly more difficult to live here with out him by my side. The bureaucratic delays are frustrating!

In other news, today was/is my birthday. Somehow, despite the distance, he helped make it wonderful. He sent me an amazing gift that is so silly, so fitting, so prone to making me smile :cattail: This is my best birthday in many years. And the next will be even better for we will be together... I hope.

Alright, I am ready to get married now. *taps foot impatiently*

He is having a hard time getting to come home. We just need a couple days, just need to get married so we can get the paperwork started for my move. It is getting increasingly more difficult to live here with out him by my side. The bureaucratic delays are frustrating!

In other news, today was/is my birthday. Somehow, despite the distance, he helped make it wonderful. He sent me an amazing gift that is so silly, so fitting, so prone to making me smile :cattail: This is my best birthday in many years. And the next will be even better for we will be together... I hope.

I know what you mean about birthdays. Jounar always seems to make mine a very special day even tho he's so far away.

happy birthday! my birthday is about a week after my visit ends. boo-his as i would like to spend it with Master, but i am thankful for the time we just spent together

puke
gag
puke
gag

I see the one that thinks he is dom of all doms and his little puppy are grossing everyone out again

happy birthday! my birthday is about a week after my visit ends. boo-his as i would like to spend it with Master, but i am thankful for the time we just spent together

Being thankful for what we get helps a lot.

Instead of being sad my boy could not be here in person I was grateful he could be on the phone as I excitedly opened my gift. :cattail:

And thank you for the happy birthday -- happy almost birthday to you!

im not sure what caused the self proclaimed bitch to focus on Master and i, but i apologize to the entire thread for the unwelcome hijack.

on the thread topic, tonight is my last night here. while last nights are always difficult, this one is even more so because my trip had to be cut short by a day so that i could make a doctors appt. more difficult still becuase this was a doctor that i had just seen (the doctor that did the heart surgery in september) days before i left to come here. so now i have to leave early for a reason that could have been avoided.

im trying to focus on the good things. the little ones playing house in front of me. the fact that i am curled up in a chair in Master's house. i get to fall asleep tonight in his arms. knowing the older kidlets will be home soon from school and i get to do the simple daily things i love so much once more. things like getting snack for them and checking their homework. the things i cant wait to do everyday once i live here and dont have to leave again.

im trying to focus on those things, and i have to admit, leaving gets easier each time since i have no doubt that ill be coming back. months ago i would have ben depressed all day. today i am by no means happy to leave, but im focusing on the good and i know its only a matter of months until i dont have to leave anymore.

You are the bitch. Not I

You can kiss my arse but then again you might like that to much since its all nice and clean..May make you eat it out like a good little whore

His phone is acting mental again, which explains why I haven't been able to reach him in a while. The funny part about this, when ever I really need his suport, his phone works for that call. Yesterday was one of those days I really needed him.

When I came home from work sunday night I put some clothes in the washing machine. Now I've never owned a washer before, but my mom gave me this one, and my uncle said that it was all hooked up so I threw some clothes in it and went to bed. I was awakened about two hours later by the maintenence main unlocking my door and shouting in. ( I can be a very sound sleeper :eek: ).

My uncle did not set it all up, he forgot to put the drain hose in the drain, and I didn't know to look for it, so when the washer went thru it's cycle, the water spilled out onto the floor soaking my carpet all the way to the living room.

I was told I had to move everything from the dining room and living room so that they could come replace my carpet by 8am...it was now 4:30. I called my mom sobbing I didn't know what to do. She came over, I sent a text to Jounar and then I called work and told them that I wouldn't be able to make it in.

Now okay, normally this wouldn't be such a big ordeal, but just two days before this, that laundry closet that houses my washer and dryer was storage, so everything from there had been moved into the dinning room and living room. But with mom's help, we got everything moved in an hour so we had time to start sorting things while we waited for the guys to come do their thing.

Mean while, work was calling asking if I could come in, and I guess I'm just not forcefull enough in how I handle them. I ended up having panic attacks becasue I was trying to figure out how I could be in two places at once because I knew I couldn't leave mom there alone. Mom ended up taking the phone from me and telling them the extent of what happened. My apt is flooded apearently isn't very clear. :rolleyes:

By the time early evening hit I was too tired to do anymore, both physically and emotionally, so I sent mom home and went to call Jounar. His voice is always reasuring and he can make me feel so safe. He didn't really say anything specail, we just talked and that's what I really needed. After that I was able to just fall asleep and 14hours later I woke up. :eek:

I can't wait to be there full time in his arms, so when I have a bad day (or a good one) I can be comforted by his kiss and embrace. But until then, his voice is always just right to make me feel all better and like the world isn't so bad.

My uncle did not set it all up, he forgot to put the drain hose in the drain, and I didn't know to look for it, so when the washer went thru it's cycle, the water spilled out onto the floor soaking my carpet all the way to the living room.

Our washer died a while back, puking a full load of water out onto the top floor, soaking through into the living room downstairs. It sucked balls. You have my sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back