Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a personal side note:

Thanksgiving apart just sucks.

We were sort of fortunate on that front. MIS came down for a few days right before thanksgiving, travelling up to be with her family wedesday. My eldest daughter had the bright idea to do a mini thanksgiving tuesday night. Much props to eldest daughter.

That said, be thankful that you have him, KA, and that he is (from last I heard) not in harm's way tonight. I've spent many a holiday as a kid with my dad gone. The worst ones were when we knew he was somewhere on the Sharp End.

We were sort of fortunate on that front. MIS came down for a few days right before thanksgiving, travelling up to be with her family wedesday. My eldest daughter had the bright idea to do a mini thanksgiving tuesday night. Much props to eldest daughter.

That said, be thankful that you have him, KA, and that he is (from last I heard) not in harm's way tonight. I've spent many a holiday as a kid with my dad gone. The worst ones were when we knew he was somewhere on the Sharp End.

Yes, he is in a relatively safe place thank goodness.

We spent some time on the phone talking about what we are thankful for this year. Despite being apart we have many reasons to rejoice.

Not the least of which is my wedding dress has been purchased -- a great symbol of how close we are to being married and having this waiting and being apart over with soon!

One whole year with My little girl today. :D :heart:

Congrats Daddy2mylil girl.. ; I am happy for you .. Sir and I just celebrated 13 months day before yesterday.. It has been an amazing 13 months. ;) 13 is his lucky number.. so I am glad we celebrated it.. ;)

I got to talk to him tonight. :heart: I pretty much had to.

Over the past week I have: had my electric be set for disconnection by my ex
witnessed as 3 managers left the company and one trainee fail her certification 2x meaning that I'm going to be expected to work extra hours.
my supervisor stole nearly $400 out of my deposite because I left it out ontop of the safe (where the camara looks right on it) to teach me a lesson. Which is what set me off and cause me to have an emotional breakdown that is still leaving me with panic attacks
and my van was keyed some time while I was at mom's for thanksgiving.

I'm a little better after talking to Jounar. I snuck off at work while we were slow and talked to him for a bit. He agrees that I should file a formal complaint with HR about my supervisor stealing the money. He calls it "bullying", which is better than my "you just don't do that". I agree that I should get the write up for leaving the money unattended, it was stupid, but stupid mistakes tend to happen when you've worked 7 days in a row for a total hour count of 76 hours. What I don't agree with is the way he went about "proving his point".

I'm going to talk to my store manager about it when I see her sunday. but it ruined my holiday I was so upset, and I'm still not over it. I feel like I've been violated and I believe he should be repremanded and documented for that. He's violated my right to feel like I'm in a safe work environment.

It was just really nice to hear Jounar back me up and try to comfort me after so much has been going wrong. I love him so :heart:

Sounds pretty bad Captainswench, sorry to hear about all that. It's in times like those that it seems hardest to be in a LDR, just cause you can't have your support there close to you.

Hope it lightens up and that your superior gets a kick in the rear

Sorry to hear about the things are you are going through, captainswench. It is the right thing to do, even if it does ruin her holiday. I am sure it did not make your holiday a picnic.
I hope things calm down soon.

Sounds pretty bad Captainswench, sorry to hear about all that. It's in times like those that it seems hardest to be in a LDR, just cause you can't have your support there close to you.

Hope it lightens up and that your superior gets a kick in the rear

Sorry to hear about the things are you are going through, captainswench. It is the right thing to do, even if it does ruin her holiday. I am sure it did not make your holiday a picnic.
I hope things calm down soon.

Thanks :) I think it's just piss off wenchie week or something *giggles*

It is really rough not having him here when it seems like my world is falling apart, but he always returns my texts when I'm that upset, and a few words from him makes it seem all better. Even if he's not here, I know he's always there for me. :kiss:

For the most part holidays haven't been too bad, but Christmas and birthdays are always hard.

I think other holidays aren't as bad because either his country doesn't celibrate them, or my family never made a big deal about it. I mean, it's kind of hard to miss him for Independance day knowing that July 4th is just another work day for him. And my family never really did up Easter, it was just a home holiday with candy.

New Year's gets me some times, some times I'm okay, but spending Christmas with out him gets harder every year. :( Doesn't help that one of my mom's fav Christmas songs is "Christmas in Kilarney" :rolleyes: I know cliche, but so is calling him my lepruchian, but that doesn't stop me from doing it *giggles*. (oops, I'm not suposed to say that in public :eek: )

Masters hannukah present to me is that he is coming to visit me this weekend!!

[insert cheering here!!!]

whoopie freakin dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Guess the two of you think you are so special

why don't you two start your own thread and fuck in there..You are so sick that it makes me ill to see the two of you post since you think you both know what is best with BDSM...WHATEVER!

I will damn well post here and to who the fuck I want for that matter since you can not and never will tell me what to do!

Aw, didn't get enough fiber this morning?

Mwah. :kiss: There. All better.

If we really bother you so badly, the "Ignore" function is an excellent way to remove that sort of blockage.

why don't you two start your own thread and fuck in there..You are so sick that it makes me ill to see the two of you post since you think you both know what is best with BDSM...WHATEVER!

I will damn well post here and to who the fuck I want for that matter since you can not and never will tell me what to do!

and your worthwhile contribution to this thread is where?

Oh go fuck yourself myinnerslut..oh wait you are probably not allowed to do that unless you are allowed and knowing Mr Studly..Yeah that is what Homburg thinks he is...you can't unless he fucks you or uses toys on you....You can suck my ass both of you can...You think you are the only ones that can give advice and that your word is law...Get over yourselves...You are NO better then any other BDSM couple here!

You are not really amusing enough to continue playing with. You're too bitter to be a really effective troll. I give you a 4/10, and only because you are going personal. If these screeds were directed against general targets, they'd be a 2/10.

Still, you are certainly the Che Guevara of Lit, battling against my bourgeois oppression of advice threads. "Forward the glorious D/s proletariat!" and all that. You will likely start a 9th of December Movement, and topple me like a cane-wielding Batista. Soon after, submissives the world over will wear red t-shirts with your face on the them, and talk about the first time they read your posts.

Shall I light your cigar for you? It might cover the smell of hypocrisy from someone screaming about how no one can tell her to pipe down and go away all while she is telling other people to shut up and not post.

I am, however, a very studly Fulgencio Batista.

You are not really amusing enough to continue playing with. You're too bitter to be a really effective troll. I give you a 4/10, and only because you are going personal. If these screeds were directed against general targets, they'd be a 2/10.

Still, you are certainly the Che Guevara of Lit, battling against my bourgeois oppression of advice threads. "Forward the glorious D/s proletariat!" and all that. You will likely start a 9th of December Movement, and topple me like a cane-wielding Batista. Soon after, submissives the world over will wear red t-shirts with your face on the them, and talk about the first time they read your posts.

Shall I light your cigar for you? It might cover the smell of hypocrisy from someone screaming about how no one can tell her to pipe down and go away all while she is telling other people to shut up and not post.

I am, however, a very studly Fulgencio Batista.

Whatever you are smoking, make mine a double. :cool:

ooh! popcorn! yum

With internet butter flavoring, so it's fat free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back