Dirty Names

I like being addressed and referred to as "Cocksucker", not as an insult, merely as a recognition of fact. It's what I do and it's also what I am, a cocksucker.

I love being called dirty names, Daddy always called me dirty names when he was fucking me, l wish my husband would.

You Fiend!

As, when I've bent her over for some stand-up doggie but then I play with my fingers and mouth on her for ages and she screeches, "Get in there you Fiend!" :D

My wife

When chatting on this site I like to refer to my wife as "my little slut" and "my slutwife". To me though it's a term of endearment. Honestly though my wife wouldn't see it as such lol.

It's also kind of hot when chatting with other men in this site about her and they get lost up in it. They call her bitch, slut, whore, cunt and cocksucker!

I agree.

I like being addressed and referred to as "Cocksucker", not as an insult, merely as a recognition of fact. It's what I do and it's also what I am, a cocksucker.

It is my pleasure.

It is my duty.

It is my purpose.

It is what I am.

It is WHO I am.

COCKSUCKER!!!

I don't have any words for me other than having her say "fuck me hard!"

My girlfriend likes to be called a cumslut. And occasionally I'll call her a cum dumpster in fantasy play. Pretty much any degrading word I think of she enjoys and gets turned on.

I don't have any words for me other than having her say "fuck me hard!"

My girlfriend likes to be called a cumslut. And occasionally I'll call her a cum dumpster in fantasy play. Pretty much any degrading word I think of she enjoys and gets turned on.
Lover

hi

Dirty name calling/vile abuses/forbidden female non reproductive, orifices and taboo suggestions are part of thrill in a tipsy weekend sex meet.

Back