What are your views on Fisting

I've only ever been able to fist my wife once. We were in Palm springs on a little weekend to get away and of course she found someone to have a little extra fun with. He was only slightly above average length, but only fuck was this guy thick. After he finished and left, I was playing with my wife's pussy which was clearly gaping and easily had three fingers in her. She was still extremely wet (also very tipsy) and certainly felt like she could take more, so I decided to see how much she could handle. I added a fourth finger and he asked me what I was doing. I told her I wanted to see if she could take my whole hand. She started to rub her clit and told me to do it. I took my time but was able to get all five fingers, and even got just past my knuckles deep into her. She absolutely felt it and had to play with her clit to be able to handle it, but definitely one of the hottest moments that we've shared.

A partner wanted to try as her husband could fist her, but my fist is obviously much larger than his. My hand wasn't even close to going in.

I had an ex that, when I would finger her, would always want more fingers.

I would start out with two and then in time ask for for another and then I would have all 4 fingers and she would squeal with delight and cum.

One hot session, after having my 4 fingers in her I was able to get my whole hand inside her. She was shocked when I told her but loved it and reached down to confirm that yes, my entire hand was inside her.

Sometimes, when we would sext, she would tell me she would get off on that night that I fisted her.

All that to say that I have no opinion other than if that is what my partner wants then that is what they will get. I aim to please after all.
This last paragraph. Perfect.

I managed it once with my wife, took a while to make her lose enough but with plenty of lube I managed to get all fingers in then my whole fist, she loved it, only time she has squirted tbh. I loved being able to massage her cervix with my fingers, it was a different type of wetness to usual too, more creamy.

As a submissive male, I find this exhilirating. However it took a lot of working up to. I had been pegged over a hundred times before I was able to handleher whole hand. Now, I still need to be probed with a dildo first, but I can take her fist repeatedly. The feeling is remarkably vulnerable. The feeling of being stretched so far and release once the hand is all the way inside me is like nothing else. It's become my favorite thing to do. I love it in doggy style....so submissive. But, the intimacy of looking into her eyes while she pushes in and out of me is enthralling. Also, I have had the best orgasms of my life when I start to cum and she is slowly pulling her hand out of me then back in. Oh my!

Tried fisting my wife but I have big hands and best I could do was three fingers but one of her girlfriends could slip her hand in and she got really turned on by it but it wasn’t something she would let anyone else do.

Tried fisting my wife but I have big hands and best I could do was three fingers but one of her girlfriends could slip her hand in and she got really turned on by it but it wasn’t something she would let anyone else do.

Did you watch?
My fantasy! Would love to see first ex being fisted by second ex while licking her clit. I have fisted both, at separate times LOL, but they have never met each other.

I would love to hear your opinions on Fisting ,from a man's point of view or a woman who receives it ,what it feels like , So Very sexual ,even dirty in a very hot way ,pics would be hot
My hotwife got fisted once by a playmate without any advance warning. He was very skilled and got his entire hand in her very quickly. She told me that while she would have said "no" if he asked, she almost climaxed from the fisting. Said the intensity was beyond description.

Did you watch?
My fantasy! Would love to see first ex being fisted by second ex while licking her clit. I have fisted both, at separate times LOL, but they have never met each other.
I watched for a while but I didn’t join in when they were together it wasn’t a threesome thing and I accepted that.

I would love to hear your opinions on Fisting ,from a man's point of view or a woman who receives it ,what it feels like , So Very sexual ,even dirty in a very hot way ,pics would be hot
I thoroughly enjoy being fisted by my wife. That full intense feeling against your prostate.

Back