What are your views on Fisting

Whatever floats ur boat..I'm not trying to destroy my shit but it's all about personal preference

I enjoy fingering her but never tried fisting because I wouldn't want to hurt her. Would it really feel good for her?

I've always wanted to try it but never have yet. I did order a fist-like dildo which should get here next week, so I'm really curious to see if I can take the whole thing. Never been able to get more than 3 fingers inside my pussy, so it's gonna be a challenge.
I'd like to hear the results.

Not something I am into but done it…once.

This mom wanted me to fuck her and was doing absolutely nothing to get me hard. I just wanted her to leave and didn’t want to go down on her. So I started fingering her and at some point I had my entire hand in her. Keep in mind I have large hands so she took it like a champ. She came so hard I think she squirted because my sheets were soaked after she finally left.

I enjoy fingering her but never tried fisting because I wouldn't want to hurt her. Would it really feel good for her?
Maybe try an american bombshell war daddy. Or another type but probably can’t type it in the open forum

Not something I am into but done it…once.

This mom wanted me to fuck her and was doing absolutely nothing to get me hard. I just wanted her to leave and didn’t want to go down on her. So I started fingering her and at some point I had my entire hand in her. Keep in mind I have large hands so she took it like a champ. She came so hard I think she squirted because my sheets were soaked after she finally left.
Not the same scenario for me/ us--
a younger lover whom I'd been seeing for a few months asked me to do it too her after we'd already made love that day. Not wanting to disappoint, I told her this was new for me (for a change I wasn't a wiseass...) and she guided my hand herself inside her- we stopped and waited a couple of times...
All the while she grew more excited and passionate, using me like a solid dildo, and once fully inside her, enclosed around mt wrist, she asked me to slowly turn inside her like a fan; not to expand my fingers because that scratched her, and gradually started moving faster and faster.
I could see her excitement as her large breasts and chest become rose and speech turned to giggling and outburst laughter. In only 10 minutes she exploded and came gushing-- all her extra juices extruded when she forcefully demanded I remove my hand urgently... as she came down from her excess highs, I merely caressed her nipples and dried my sticky hand as best I could.

We repeated this every couple of months or when she requested a 'special' extra hand day!
Vive la difference!!!
decL

Only once.

A female years ago who had a particularly large and well used vagina.

My poor decent sized cock was not enough for her. So it was either a vibrator AND my cock together, or the full fist.

I have never met another since who could take more than 3 or 4 fingers.

I would love to hear your opinions on Fisting ,from a man's point of view or a woman who receives it ,what it feels like , So Very sexual ,even dirty in a very hot way ,pics would be hot
it's quite disturbing. I have never had the desire to fist a woman. it's pretty gross. not sexy at all to me.

it's quite disturbing. I have never had the desire to fist a woman. it's pretty gross. not sexy at all to me.

As I said in the previous post, some women need it. The girl I was with had a very large vagina and could hardly feel my cock inside her. So my fist worked for her.

I only ever seem to be able to get 4 fingers in, no matter how big and wet their fanny appears.

I see this video and think OMG. I have very large hands that people comment on... So I'm thinking they won't fit. But I would be afraid of hurting someone, pussy or her ass... But if that's what she wants and makes her cum good. Then sign me up with my 2x-3x gloves... lol

I would love to hear your opinions on Fisting ,from a man's point of view or a woman who receives it ,what it feels like , So Very sexual ,even dirty in a very hot way ,pics would be hot
i wanna try it. with the right hand tho. probably meaning female but maybe male. i'd like one to reach inside and start massaging my gland,

A few guys here think their hands are too large and would never be able to fist a woman.

Well, as the old saying goes, for every man there is a woman . . .
I fisted a FWB on our first get together, her first time. She was the “largest” woman I have ever experienced. My cock was almost lost in her, bouncing around the sides and never bottoming out; never stopped me from having some great orgasms though! Otherwise, her body was quite average.
Afterwards during pillow talk she told me she had heard of and seen a few videos of fisting and always had the desire, she knew she had a large cunt. Her husband was a self-centered drunk and had a small cock so she was afraid of asking him.

After a few times she suggested she could probably take both my hands together if I went slow. This was just at the end of our arrangement so never had another opportunity. Just the thought of it made me nervous but I believe I could have.

Cannot do this to my wife. When she was in labor, they discovered that her her pelvic bones are too narrow. Which means a very narrow birth canal. Hence, at 60+, she's still very tight. I can only get 4 fingers at the most.

Four fingers was the best I could do with my wife. She has never been fisted.

I had an ex that, when I would finger her, would always want more fingers.

I would start out with two and then in time ask for for another and then I would have all 4 fingers and she would squeal with delight and cum.

One hot session, after having my 4 fingers in her I was able to get my whole hand inside her. She was shocked when I told her but loved it and reached down to confirm that yes, my entire hand was inside her.

Sometimes, when we would sext, she would tell me she would get off on that night that I fisted her.

All that to say that I have no opinion other than if that is what my partner wants then that is what they will get. I aim to please after all.

I had an ex that, when I would finger her, would always want more fingers.

I would start out with two and then in time ask for for another and then I would have all 4 fingers and she would squeal with delight and cum.

One hot session, after having my 4 fingers in her I was able to get my whole hand inside her. She was shocked when I told her but loved it and reached down to confirm that yes, my entire hand was inside her.

Sometimes, when we would sext, she would tell me she would get off on that night that I fisted her.

All that to say that I have no opinion other than if that is what my partner wants then that is what they will get. I aim to please after all.

The first time with first ex was the same; she did not know my whole hand was in her to the wrist.
I scooted up beside her to lift her head so she could see for herself. She came hard from the visual.

Back