dirty haiku

all is forgiven ;)
.. and many thanks.
"adored" gives me one of those smiles that will buoy me through what looks like it will be a long and irritating day.

You are most welcome, and I hope the day is not so irritating as to stifle your 'muse' I await the next Haiku with great interest.

What is Haiku?

no idea what an annikey is.
but if I persist in erroneously calling mine haiku, there's a chance that I will learn more about the form, if someone can tell me WHY instead of THAT they think this isn't.

There are a number of How to essays here on lit written by Jthserra that might help:

What is Haiku?
What is Senryu?
What is Zappai?

For those interested in deeper study:
Not Seventeen: More on Haiku
More on Haiku: Anthropromorphism & Suchness
More on Haiku: Kireji or "The Cut"
More on Haiku: Nature and Kigo
More on Haiku: Books

As for Erotic Haiku:
Erotic Haiku: Erotic possibilities in haiku and senryu

There is a lot to Haiku but when you either write or read a truly exceptional haiku it can be breathtaking.

Just something from A. Twit's eye view...

Many thanks for some excellent links, AT.
There will come a time when I go back and revise all these bloody things, or at least some. Who knows if some of them may not become haiku at some point in that process?
In the meantime, the more I know, the better. About haiku, anyway.

There are a number of How to essays here on lit written by Jthserra that might help:

What is Haiku?
What is Senryu?
What is Zappai?

For those interested in deeper study:
Not Seventeen: More on Haiku
More on Haiku: Anthropromorphism & Suchness
More on Haiku: Kireji or "The Cut"
More on Haiku: Nature and Kigo
More on Haiku: Books

As for Erotic Haiku:
Erotic Haiku: Erotic possibilities in haiku and senryu

There is a lot to Haiku but when you either write or read a truly exceptional haiku it can be breathtaking.

Just something from A. Twit's eye view...

day eight

bead of sweat hanging
from a nipple before the plunge
into the cold lake

If I can't go skinny-dipping in a cold mountain lake with beautifu women, at least I can write about it.

and thank you :)

You are most welcome...am sitting on my hands waiting for tomorrow to come to see what delights it will bring :)

:blushing:..now that just would not do...how ever would you write tomorrow's post? ;)

by ever so delicately nipping your shoulders with my front teeth to form the letters . . .

By the way, have I described my lengthy drafting and revision process?

by ever so delicately nipping your shoulders with my front teeth to form the letters . . .

No you have not, but I am delighted to find not only a man of letters but a man of great humor

as well :)

But I do admit to a bit of curiosity...is it a 'free-flowing process' or is there much 'stop-and-go on

the fly' editing? :)

No you have not, but I am delighted to find not only a man of letters but a man of great humor

as well :)

You are very generous.

But I still like the idea of nibbling your shoulders while fondling your bottom.

hmmmm...

nibbling shoulder
I still like the idea
fondling bottom

You are very generous.

But I still like the idea of nibbling your shoulders while fondling your bottom.

hmmmm...

nibbling shoulder
I still like the idea
fondling bottom

:blushing hotter now: At last I have obtained what every lady ever desires...I have inspired art!

That was very kind, thank you.

But I do admit to a bit of curiosity...is it a 'free-flowing process' or is there much 'stop-and-go on

the fly' editing? :)

I much prefer to give my head its head when I start. a challenging prospect at best for me, but without it, there is no real passion or discovery.
When I wear myself out, or just clench the reins too tight, I go back over the wilderness I have written and try to shape it into something better.

:blushing hotter now: At last I have obtained what every lady ever desires...I have inspired art!

That was very kind, thank you.

you're very welcome.

and I thank you...
I've always wanted to give a lady what she desired, and make her blush in the bargain.

inspiring art, you say?

*begins typing feverishly on his "Ode to Emily Blunt's left ankle"*

Last edited:
well you can definatly mark me off your list of " to do"..I am blushingly flattered and laughing at the same time. A achievment of great merit I am sure.

well you can definatly mark me off your list of " to do"..I am blushingly flattered and laughing at the same time. A achievment of great merit I am sure.

oh, but it would be another achievement of great merit, and so very pleasant "to do" you, so I hope you won't mind if I keep you on my list.

Plus you have such an evocative handle, I haven't even started with the architectural leering, never mind the siege innuendo.

oh, but it would be another achievement of great merit, and so very pleasant "to do" you, so I hope you won't mind if I keep you on my list.

Plus you have such an evocative handle, I haven't even started with the architectural leering, never mind the siege innuendo.

:Blush: would be flattered to be on any list you choose to keep..and keep your eyes OFF my turrents if you please...we have just met...heavens a man immortalizes you in a poem and starts taking all kinds of liberties :)

:Blush: would be flattered to be on any list you choose to keep..and keep your eyes OFF my turrents if you please...we have just met...heavens a man immortalizes you in a poem and starts taking all kinds of liberties :)

I was just going to fly a kite over your battlements to see if I could get a look in your courtyard, but I suppose I'll put my battering ram away...
for now.

You inspire chivalry as well as art. I only hope you will give me a token of your regard that I may wear when I ride out to slaughter the neighbors.

Dear Sir....would a long lock of my hair tied with the lace hem be sufficent? the colour should blend well with the gore

Back