Dick Cheney calls Trump a 'coward' in new TV ad supporting daughter's campaign

Do you think overusing emoticons makes you less dumb? You've never seen me even mention the Cheneys before this thread let alone "connect" with anyone.
You’re the one who thinks a campaign ad targeting Wyoming voters is not about Wyoming. Feel free to report back to me after the primary.

"Nobody likes a traitor" to AMERICA
BINGO, thanks Chloe !
Those who support the worst TRAITOR in American History get to watch America die.
Benedict Arnold?????????? Who the fuck remembers what he did?
TRUMP ???
Sent a mob to the capital to retain his power.
And you all KISS HIS ASS.
FUCK.
He would have done exactly the same in 2016 if he had lost.
PUTIN's plan !!
Doubt it?? SHOW US THEIR NOTES FROM HELSINKI !
Trump is a Russian Puppet !

Trump had Patrick Byrne in his office helping to plan his coup??
Overstock CEO.... Russian Spy Lover?? Put up to relationship with Butina by the FBI, THEN he funds her election??
https://www.businessinsider.com/pro...ck-ceo-gave-russian-spy-ex-lover-money-2021-9
You just can't make this shit up!!
It's straight out the "The Americans"
BUT... Trump shoots down the real agent who caught those spies!
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/09/anne-applebaum-interviews-peter-strzok/616003/

I think you're wrong, Keith. Trump is remaking the Republicans into a populist semi-conservative workers party,
Naw, the MAGA are just too rabid and crazy. The Republican center is eventually going to come back, weaker, of course, and the MAGA will go the way of the George Wallace crowd--in the background, sullen but subdued, and in the eternal minority because they are just . . . so . . . bonkers crazy.

I'm sitting here envisioning what the other part of semi-conservative is. Neanderthal, right?

He would have done exactly the same in 2016 if he had lost.
He wouldn't have been able to set up a coup attempt from within the government in 2016 as he did with the 2020 loss. All the DOJ really needs to do is list the changes Trump made in the various government departments to prove he personally instigated a preplanned coup against the United States.

He wouldn't have been able to set up a coup attempt from within the government in 2016 as he did with the 2020 loss. All the DOJ really needs to do is list the changes Trump made in the various government departments to prove he personally instigated a preplanned coup against the United States.
No, but he could have done the same bit about making Americans question elections.
THAT is Putin's goal. Weaken America from within. Typical KGB plan. Trump is stupid or a dupe.

^^^ If you'll recall, we brought a lot of that up in December when he made changes at the Pentagon ... we raised eyebrows then expecting that he was planning something from the inside. The search here kinda sucks or I'd dig up some of those old posts.

^^^ If you'll recall, we brought a lot of that up in December when he made changes at the Pentagon ... we raised eyebrows then expecting that he was planning something from the inside. The search here kinda sucks or I'd dig up some of those old posts.
Exactly. Crazy ass switches !! Rachel Maddow called out each and every one of them.
Hell, we all knew about their 7 Point Plan LONG before they tried to make it a reality!

I called it a coup attempt in the making then. If he could have gotten the military brass behind him . . . (and he tried)

If he'd tried this in any other country he'd be dead now or very deep inside a prison--with lots of company.

Are there any snarl words we haven't used yet? Three months left.
Nope. At least five months left. Plenty of time. (November is the election, not when they take office. You might try doing a U.S. government refresher.)

I can smell your sweat from here.

Gee...

That ad was so effective.

Maybe Dick should have donned his hunting clothes and shotgun.

Liz was suckered the same way that John McCain was suckered.

The MSM led them to believe that they were universally popular; like Uncle Joe, they attacked Republicans.

Then the Lucy Left pulled the football away. Republicans never learn that Democrat means Fascist lockstep.

1662375093330.jpeg

Back