Truth Comes Out On J6

The bottom line is we told you stupid fucks from day 1 he wasnt going to ever be convicted yet you cant keep your mouths closed! We told you stupid fucks the impeachments were a hoax yet you continued to rely on your lying , fake communist media! Keep listening to them, they are all making you sound ridiculously STUPID! Now go ahead, try to take him out another way! Its fun to watch! 😊 Oh and remember, YOU or any of you dumb bastards CANT STOP WHATS COMING!
What's coming trumptard69?
Another failed insurrection?
Your sister leaves you?
Another strap on in you sissy ass?
More fleas in your freddie murcury mustache?
Whatever could it be?

What's coming trumptard69?
Another failed insurrection?
Your sister leaves you?
Another strap on in you sissy ass?
More fleas in your freddie murcury mustache?
Whatever could it be?

What an intelligent guy you are Phil of Shit! Every answer you post reflects your stupidity and your inability to read! I told you many times what is coming but yet you are too stupid to comprehend! It will happen very soon but first there are more commies like yourself to expose.....but keep watching the show and more importantly the commies DJT is exposing! Remember EED EXPOSE, ExECUTE ,DISPOSE! Thats really all your little pea brain needs to know! 😊

That guy is seriously unhinged, going off about some incoherant "Space Lasers" fantasy, and I've already reported him to Laurel and Manu for violent threats and other forum guideline violations. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned already (though I suspect he had had other screen names banned before.)

That guy is seriously unhinged, going off about some incoherant "Space Lasers" fantasy, and I've already reported him to Laurel and Manu for violent threats and other forum guideline violations. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned already (though I suspect he had had other screen names banned before.)
Far as I recall one of his alts was banned.

^^^
"asshole"= Anyone that makes me look stupid.
The bottom line is we told you stupid fucks from day 1 he wasnt going to ever be convicted yet you cant keep your mouths closed! We told you stupid fucks the impeachments were a hoax yet you continued to rely on your lying , fake communist media! Keep listening to them, they are all making you sound ridiculously STUPID! Now go ahead, try to take him out another way! Its fun to watch! 😊 Oh and remember, YOU or any of you dumb bastards CANT STOP WHATS COMING!
This thread is a microcosm of liberal and conservative group think. The liberal mind stops after seeing the source preferring not to waste brain cells trying to find a nugget of truth, if there was one, in the posted article. The conservative mind, although armed with the knowledge that said person has a history of fraud, still openly entertains the narrative and grants audience to the huckster with no skepticism. The end result being no objectivity, an inability to be self critical, and a belief in the coming of some undefined fear, storm or whatever. As an admitted liberal, I do fear that a Kash Patel may tell me a truth that I will dismiss/ignore to my detriment. In this current political climate, I will live my life taking that risk.

What an intelligent guy you are Phil of Shit! Every answer you post reflects your stupidity and your inability to read! I told you many times what is coming but yet you are too stupid to comprehend! It will happen very soon but first there are more commies like yourself to expose.....but keep watching the show and more importantly the commies DJT is exposing! Remember EED EXPOSE, ExECUTE ,DISPOSE! Thats really all your little pea brain needs to know! 😊
tRump loves him some dictators, especially Putin.

Remind me exactly what will happen, TainT69. Does it have anything to do with an old leather faced whore sticking animal tails up her ass?

As an admitted liberal, I do fear that a Kash Patel may tell me a truth that I will dismiss/ignore to my detriment

The odds of that happening is about zero.

😑

(And any truth worth hearing will undoubtedly be shared by a better class of human being than Kash Patel; so you won’t miss it.)

👍

🇺🇸

Please, Could you please show me that I have threatened anyone here. I havent! But go look! Another thing is I post TRUTH and TRUTH ALWAYS wins! Your a typical communist leftist trying to cancel the TRUTH! Pssst, that doesnt work for you idiots, you should know that by now! And one more thing, can you please show me where I ever mentioned space lasers! Lmao. Its SPACE FORCE, a legitimate branch of the United States Armed Forces! Maybe you need to expand your brain power and go look them up! You will be hearing much about them in the real near future! And please inform us all what other violations I have committed here. Im sure everyone here would like to see them! Good luck Paxi! Just remember, no matter how hard your communist party trys, they will NEVER CANCEL THE TRUTH!! EVER!

In fairness I have no idea why we have a Space Force other than Trump wanted something that couldn'tbe taken back. If Biden had a pair he would have dissolved them in his first hundred days, move the embassy back to where it belongs and gone hat in hand to Iran to get b ack in the deal.

Here's the truth about j6 - it was an armed insurrection and now there is indisputable evidence.

icanthelp1 hasv exited the chat

There’s only two possible reasons those ammosexual incel cucks didn’t want to go through those "fucking mags" at the corrupt orange traitor’s rally at the ellipse:

1) They didn’t want to have to show the SS agents their tiny little cock cages.

2) The didn’t want to show their big black steel penis substitutes. (gunz).

😑

Here's the truth about j6 - it was an armed insurrection and now there is indisputable evidence.

icanthelp1 has exited the chat

John Emanuel Banuelos boasted to Salt Lake City police that he was at the Capitol and had been captured on film with a gun.

Also known to be armed at J6 were Christopher Alberts of Maryland, Mark Mazza of Indiana, Jerod Thomas Bargar of Kansas City and Guy Reffitt of Texas.

'It wasn't an insurrection, only one person was armed so it doesn't count. Ok, there were two. Ok there were three. Ok, there were five. Well yes there were hidden pipe bombs as well, but it still doesn't count because the Great Diapered Mango says so'.

So I read the article linked in the op. Far from being an apolitical, dispassionate delivery of conclusions built upon fact after fact relying on credible evidence, Patel uses inflammatory language and refers to other super thinly supported and misleading opinion pieces as evidence of his claims. He says Liz Cheney ended supporting trump “when she must have decided that Trump threatened her dynastic political existence and endangered her father’s empire in the defense-industrial complex.” But seems to me she saw the emperor had no clothes and did the honorable and difficult thing.

CORRUPTION

J6 Committee’s Suppressed Evidence Scandal Exonerates Trump From ‘Insurrection’ Narrative​

I was present when Donald Trump authorized 10,000 National Guard troops days before Jan. 6 in the Oval Office. My testimony never changed.

BY: KASH PATEL
MARCH 12, 2024
5 MIN READ

The greatest con job ever to happen in American politics is the false Jan. 6 “insurrection” narrative. The singular mission of this narrative is to stop Donald Trump from ever setting foot in the Oval Office again.

A key pillar of the left’s propaganda about insurrection is to distort the truth surrounding whether Trump authorized, prior to Jan. 6, the deployment of National Guard troops to keep order on that day. The main architect of this disinformation campaign is former Congresswoman Liz Cheney.

During my time on Capitol Hill as the chief investigator for the House Intelligence Committee, I remember briefing then-Congresswoman Cheney on the critical findings of the Russiagate investigation in 2017. Cheney consumed the information in an apolitical fashion, a promising characteristic for someone in such an important position. However, this ended when she must have decided that Trump threatened her dynastic political existence and endangered her father’s empire in the defense-industrial complex.

Joining the most fraudulent committee in congressional history, Cheney shed her impartiality, catching the same virus that has infected the swamp, one constitutional arsonist at a time, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

More here: https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/1...exonerates-trump-from-insurrection-narrative/

As we said so many months ago while the left was foaming at the mouth with rage based on lies.
Is that the same Kash Patel who paid off at least two of the so-called IRS whistleblowers (they weren't) to testify about the ludicrous bribery allegations against President Joe Biden?

Back