Truth Comes Out On J6

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
CORRUPTION

J6 Committee’s Suppressed Evidence Scandal Exonerates Trump From ‘Insurrection’ Narrative​

I was present when Donald Trump authorized 10,000 National Guard troops days before Jan. 6 in the Oval Office. My testimony never changed.

BY: KASH PATEL
MARCH 12, 2024
5 MIN READ

The greatest con job ever to happen in American politics is the false Jan. 6 “insurrection” narrative. The singular mission of this narrative is to stop Donald Trump from ever setting foot in the Oval Office again.

A key pillar of the left’s propaganda about insurrection is to distort the truth surrounding whether Trump authorized, prior to Jan. 6, the deployment of National Guard troops to keep order on that day. The main architect of this disinformation campaign is former Congresswoman Liz Cheney.

During my time on Capitol Hill as the chief investigator for the House Intelligence Committee, I remember briefing then-Congresswoman Cheney on the critical findings of the Russiagate investigation in 2017. Cheney consumed the information in an apolitical fashion, a promising characteristic for someone in such an important position. However, this ended when she must have decided that Trump threatened her dynastic political existence and endangered her father’s empire in the defense-industrial complex.

Joining the most fraudulent committee in congressional history, Cheney shed her impartiality, catching the same virus that has infected the swamp, one constitutional arsonist at a time, Trump Derangement Syndrome.

More here: https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/1...exonerates-trump-from-insurrection-narrative/

As we said so many months ago while the left was foaming at the mouth with rage based on lies.

Lol... Of course he is. His use of "Trump. Derangement syndrome" in the piece really screams "I'm a credible and serious person"
The point is you were fooled into believing the J6 nonsense. Your TDS fueled your hopeless gullibility. You quickly fortified a belief system in defense of your animus towards Trump.

The point is you were fooled into believing the J6 nonsense. Your TDS fueled your hopeless gullibility. You quickly fortified a belief system in defense of your animus towards Trump.
Of course, normal people knew this all along, but thanks to the general for speaking out with the truth:

Three-Star General: Teaching Critical Race Theory Leads To Military Failure
By Ben Johnson
You got suckered into CRT for fuck sakes....you're just an idiot. Does someone feed you,or have you managed to figure out how to fly the plane into your mouth???

This comes from Wikipedia and is about Patel's background.

"During a December 2023 appearance on the Steve Bannon "War Room" podcast, Patel concurred with Bannon's assertions that Donald Trump is "dead serious" about his intent to seek revenge against his political enemies should he be elected in 2024. Patel stated:

"We will go out and find the conspirators — not just in government, but in the media ... we're going to come after the people in the media who lied about American citizens, who helped Joe Biden rig presidential elections ... We're going to come after you. Whether it's criminally or civilly, we'll figure that out. But yeah, we're putting you all on notice, and Steve, this is why they hate us. This is why we're tyrannical. This is why we're dictators ... Because we're actually going to use the Constitution to prosecute them for crimes they said we have always been guilty of but never have.[47]

He sounds credible, like a normal Trump person, and qualified to tell the truth about calling out 10,000 National Guardsmen. Who would think someone like this would lie about things, right?

I watched what happened on January 6. You telling me what I believe or don't believe is irrelevant.

Kash Patel is a Trump loyalist asshole and a liar. He would prefer, as many on the right do, to put one man ahead of the country.

"During a December 2023 appearance on the Steve Bannon "War Room" podcast, Patel concurred with Bannon's assertions that Donald Trump is "dead serious" about his intent to seek revenge against his political enemies should he be elected in 2024. Patel stated:

He sounds credible, like a normal Trump person, and qualified to tell the truth about calling out 10,000 National Guardsmen. Who would think someone like this would lie about things, right?
This is exactly what his supporters want too. They think that after Trump does this, he will enrich them all, and all the US problems will magically disappear

The truth is he is a brilliant lawyer and investigator:

Kash Patel, born Kashyap Pramod Patel on February 25, 1980, is an American attorney and former government official. During the Trump presidency, he held several significant roles:

1. U.S. National Security Council Official: Patel served as a National Security Council official.
  2. Senior Advisor to the Acting Director of National Intelligence: He provided counsel and guidance in matters related to national intelligence.
  3. Chief of Staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense: Patel held this position, supporting the acting Secretary of Defense.
Before his government roles, Patel worked as a senior aide to Congressman Devin Nunes, who chaired the House Intelligence Committee. His responsibilities included aiding Republican efforts to challenge investigations into Donald Trump and Russian interference in the 2016 election. Notably, Patel was involved in drafting the 2018 Nunes memo, which alleged FBI misconduct in the surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page1.

Born to Gujarati Indian parents who immigrated to the United States from East Africa, Patel graduated from the University of Richmond and earned a Juris Doctor from Pace University School of Law. His career path included roles as a federal public defender, a federal prosecutor handling national security cases, and a legal liaison to the United States Armed Forces1.

Kash Patel, born Kashyap Pramod Patel on February 25, 1980, is an American attorney and former government official. During the Trump presidency, he held several significant roles:

1. U.S. National Security Council Official: Patel served as a National Security Council official.
  2. Senior Advisor to the Acting Director of National Intelligence: He provided counsel and guidance in matters related to national intelligence.
  3. Chief of Staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense: Patel held this position, supporting the acting Secretary of Defense.
Before his government roles, Patel worked as a senior aide to Congressman Devin Nunes, who chaired the House Intelligence Committee. His responsibilities included aiding Republican efforts to challenge investigations into Donald Trump and Russian interference in the 2016 election. Notably, Patel was involved in drafting the 2018 Nunes memo, which alleged FBI misconduct in the surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page1.

Born to Gujarati Indian parents who immigrated to the United States from East Africa, Patel graduated from the University of Richmond and earned a Juris Doctor from Pace University School of Law. His career path included roles as a federal public defender, a federal prosecutor handling national security cases, and a legal liaison to the United States Armed Forces1.
He's an asshole Trump loyalist. Adding pieces from his biography doesn't change that.

Nice resume. You did a fine job of painting him as a loyal Trump person. However, as a public defender, he sought to get murderers, rapists, and cartel members freed.

If you look at the actual dates, there are many short-term positions, and he was often not well-qualified in some of those roles. He didn't hold those positions for very long. Trump appointed him because he did as he wanted, like most of his appointments, not because he was very qualified.

Check the Wikipedia summary, and you will see references to this as well as his efforts to discredit the FBI on a number of issues. These were, for the most part, failed attempts.

He was implicated in the Rudy Giuliani Russian issues, though he denied it.

He's an asshole Trump loyalist. Adding pieces from his biography doesn't change that.
^^^
Translation: "Next to him I shrink into insignificance so I must whimper out a defiant falsehood in my defense." :rolleyes:

Nice resume. You did a fine job of painting him as a loyal Trump person. However, as a public defender, he sought to get murderers, rapists, and cartel members freed.

As do all public defenders.
If you look at the actual dates, there are many short-term positions, and he was often not well-qualified in some of those roles. He didn't hold those positions for very long. Trump appointed him because he did as he wanted, like most of his appointments, not because he was very qualified.

Because his intellect was quickly recognized by his superiors his advancement was accelerated. Notice as well the trajectory of his advancement was up not down.
Check the Wikipedia summary, and you will see references to this as well as his efforts to discredit the FBI on a number of issues. These were, for the most part, failed attempts.
As we have all come to realize the FBI deserves to be discredited in several cases starting with Crossfire Hurricane which was a totally false prosecution to interfere with the 2016 election. There are many other cases such as the illegal use of the FISA query system to illegally surveil US citizens, and a number of others currently under investigation.
He was implicated in the Rudy Giuliani Russian issues, though he denied it.

Which didn't really happen.

^^^
Translation: "Next to him I shrink into insignificance so I must whimper out a defiant falsehood in my defense." :rolleyes:
You need to work on your language skills. Nothing I said is a falsehood.

You need to work on your language skills. Nothing I said is a falsehood.
You said he was an "asshole." You said this without any personal knowledge or evidence to back that up. So post something that proves without a doubt that he is an "asshole." You said that out exasperation.

You said he was an "asshole." You said this without any personal knowledge or evidence to back that up. So post something that proves without a doubt that he is an "asshole."
LOL no one needs to find "evidence" you're an asshole.....you show that fact in just about every post you make. *chuckles*

Back