Chris Miller Threatened By J6 Committee To Keep Quiet About Trump Authorizing Troops

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

I was threatened by the January 6 committee into staying silent, Trump's acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller claims​

• Miller told DailyMail.com he felt 'threatened' by the January 6 Select Committee
  • Bombshell claims give an look inside the panel's alleged intimidation to stop a direct witness sharing a story that didn't 'fit their narrative'
  • Said panel wanted him to stay silent about Trump authorizing the National Guard
By KATELYN CARALLE, U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM IN WASHINGTON, DC

PUBLISHED: 10:45 EDT, 22 March 2024 | UPDATED: 11:32 EDT, 22 March 2024

Donald Trump's former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller claims the January 6 committee threatened to 'make his life hell' if he kept claiming his former boss authorized National Guard deployment during the Capitol riot.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, the former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center said he became 'fearful' of aggressive tactics by members of the Democrat-led panel who tried to stop him speaking publicly about a narrative that didn't align with their final report.

Miller's bombshell claims follow a report by Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk that reveals the committee withheld a transcript from an interview with a top White House official where he told Vice Chair Liz Cheney and other staffers that Trump did want to deploy troops.

Cheney did not immediately respond to a request for comment on whether she or any other members of the Select Committee corresponded with witnesses in a way that could be interpreted as threatening.

More here on Democrat Conspiracy: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-threatened-trump-capitol-riot-committee.html

I think that the Committee needs to be tried criminally.

Last edited:
Miller claims the members intimidated him, and warned they would repeatedly bring him in for 'hours' of additional testimony

'The two of us were on [the Fox News show] and the next day my lawyer got a call from the Jan. 6 staff director – I forgot exactly who it was – but basically saying, very legalistic: 'Well, if your client has additional information he wants to share, we'd be happy to have him re-interviewed,'' Miller recalled.
lol, what a putz

Let him provide evidence and testify under oath. Or is he selling a book?

Let him provide evidence and testify under oath. Or is he selling a book?
Did you read the whole aricle?

"A review of the panel's investigation by the House Administration Committee's Subcommittee on Oversight revealed that longtime Secret Service official Tony Ornato, who was in charge of Trump's security detail on January 6, 2021, corroborated Kash and Miller's testimonies.

The Subcommittee's Chairman Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-Ga.) released earlier this month the transcribed interview the panel held with Ornato in November 2022.

Previously, Ornato's testimony was suppressed by the Jan. 6 panel and only briefly mentioned in their final report."

Did you read the whole aricle?

"A review of the panel's investigation by the House Administration Committee's Subcommittee on Oversight revealed that longtime Secret Service official Tony Ornato, who was in charge of Trump's security detail on January 6, 2021, corroborated Kash and Miller's testimonies.

The Subcommittee's Chairman Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-Ga.) released earlier this month the transcribed interview the panel held with Ornato in November 2022.

Previously, Ornato's testimony was suppressed by the Jan. 6 panel and only briefly mentioned in their final report."
He didn't testify under oath about the statements he made to daily mail. He should do so

How do you know he didn't if it was suppressed by the Committee?
I said he should testify about his experience.

I doubt he was, and believe his story would change under oath. There's a committee for that.

This is puzzling. It's common knowledge that Trump wanted 10,000 troops present (well I knew it and I'm sure that I've made comments about it). However he did not sign anything about the National Guard and he had no power to do so. Pelosi was also filmed within the Capital demanding that such reinforcements were deployed (and being refused).

Trump wanted the 10,000 troops to back him up in his false claims, allow him to march into the Capital and invoke the Insurrection Act to disperse the ensuing battle between the police, NG and his troops. Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser made the request and the NG were deployed.

Once the Insurrection Act was invoked, Trump would have declared himself dictator for the next four years. Luckily someone with more sense saw through the plot, Trump was driven away from the scene and it came to nothing.

https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/...ls-national-guard-response-to-capitol-attack/

This is puzzling. It's common knowledge that Trump wanted 10,000 troops present (well I knew it and I'm sure that I've made comments about it). However he did not sign anything about the National Guard and he had no power to do so. Pelosi was also filmed within the Capital demanding that such reinforcements were deployed (and being refused).

Trump wanted the 10,000 troops to back him up in his false claims, allow him to march into the Capital and invoke the Insurrection Act to disperse the ensuing battle between the police, NG and his troops. Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser made the request and the NG were deployed.

Once the Insurrection Act was invoked, Trump would have declared himself dictator for the next four years. Luckily someone with more sense saw through the plot, Trump was driven away from the scene and it came to nothing.

https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/...ls-national-guard-response-to-capitol-attack/

This ^.

Also:

No one else knew of any reason for 10,000 NG troops to be deployed to THE CAPITOL, when the MAGAt rally was only permitted for the ellipse.

How did the corrupt orange traitor know / anticipate there would be trouble at THE CAPITOL???

Maybe this explains it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/12/us/jan-6-panel-trump.html#:~:text=WASHINGTON — President Donald J.,the attack showed on Tuesday.

From the article:

“WASHINGTON — President Donald J. Trump attempted to make the Jan. 6, 2021, march on the Capitol appear spontaneous even as he and his team intentionally assembled and galvanized a violence-prone mob to disrupt certification of his electoral defeat, the House committee investigating the attack showed on Tuesday.

“POTUS is going to have us march there/the Capitol,” Kylie Jane Kremer, an organizer of the “Save America” rally on Jan. 6, wrote in a Jan. 4 text shown by the panel on Tuesday as it detailed Mr. Trump’s efforts to gather his backers in Washington for a final, last-ditch effort to overturn his loss. Ms. Kremer added that Mr. Trump was “going to just call for it ‘unexpectedly.’”

Mr. Trump weighed announcing the move, according to documents obtained from the National Archives, which provided the investigators with a draft tweet that said: “I will be making a Big Speech at 10AM on January 6th at the Ellipse (South of the White House). Please arrive early, massive crowds expected. March to the Capitol after. Stop the Steal!!”

The tweet was never sent. But it was the latest evidence presented by the committee of how Mr. Trump undertook a public and private effort to channel angry supporters, including right-wing extremists, toward the Capitol, where Vice President Mike Pence and lawmakers were gathered to confirm Joseph R. Biden Jr. as the president-elect.”

🤬

Maybe, if the corrupt orange traitor hadn’t withheld information from authorities about a PLANNED MARCH ON THE CAPITOL, the security at THE CAPITOL would have been supplemented with a number (not 10,000) of NG troops AND security fences.

👍

And maybe, if authorities had been made aware of a clandestine plot to march on THE CAPITOL after the rally at the ellipse, the permit for the rally at the ellipse would have been revoked.- No rally at the ellipse on J6, no J6 insurrection.

👍

I was threatened by the January 6 committee into staying silent, Trump's acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller claims​

• Miller told DailyMail.com he felt 'threatened' by the January 6 Select Committee
  • Bombshell claims give an look inside the panel's alleged intimidation to stop a direct witness sharing a story that didn't 'fit their narrative'
  • Said panel wanted him to stay silent about Trump authorizing the National Guard
By KATELYN CARALLE, U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM IN WASHINGTON, DC

PUBLISHED: 10:45 EDT, 22 March 2024 | UPDATED: 11:32 EDT, 22 March 2024

Donald Trump's former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller claims the January 6 committee threatened to 'make his life hell' if he kept claiming his former boss authorized National Guard deployment during the Capitol riot.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, the former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center said he became 'fearful' of aggressive tactics by members of the Democrat-led panel who tried to stop him speaking publicly about a narrative that didn't align with their final report.

Miller's bombshell claims follow a report by Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk that reveals the committee withheld a transcript from an interview with a top White House official where he told Vice Chair Liz Cheney and other staffers that Trump did want to deploy troops.

Cheney did not immediately respond to a request for comment on whether she or any other members of the Select Committee corresponded with witnesses in a way that could be interpreted as threatening.

More here on Democrat Conspiracy: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-threatened-trump-capitol-riot-committee.html

I think that the Committee needs to be tried criminally.
You sure he isn’t being threatened by the MAGA crazies? That is much more realistic.

But yeah, let’s see him testify to congress now. Chair Comer and good old Gymmie would love to hear it. (He will have some evidence, right?? Other than all the hours of voicemails of threats from MAGA folks telling him to do something)

Back