The Intel Report That Shredded the CIA's Russian Collusion Narrative

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Source: I Read the Intel Report That Shredded the CIA's Russian Collusion Narrative​

Matt Vespa | February 17, 2024 6:30 AM

This week has been hellacious. We’ve had Fani Willis’ misconduct hearing, which is related to Trump’s Georgia case. Joe Biden is still dealing with the fallout from the Justice Department’s special counsel report on his mishandling of classified documents showing the president was guilty but not responsible. He also has an affliction that we already know: his memory is shot. And there was more damning evidence released regarding the Russian collusion hoax, where Matt Taibbi, Michael Shellenberger, and Alex Gutentag unearthed new details showing how this scheme was hatched long before disgraced FBI officials Peter Strzok, James Comey, and Andrew McCabe greenlit the counterintelligence probe that was once considered the starting point for this corrupt wild goose chase. The CIA already had over two dozen Trump associates pegged for surveillance illegally, and they roped in the intelligence services of our top allies to help.

Now, we have a former White House staffer who alleges he read the intelligence report compiled by House investigators, which shredded the core of the Russian narrative. This individual also divulged two possible locations for this report since there’s now a treasure hunt to find these incriminating documents that the spook community has tried to keep buried. The trio wrote about how the CIA cooked the books for the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) to pivot away from what the evidence was concluding, which was that Moscow wanted Hillary Clinton to win the 2016 election, not Donald Trump (via Public) [emphasis mine]:

"Around 10 a.m. on a Saturday in August 2018, someone made the extraordinary decision to show a White House staff member a top-secret report written by investigators working for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), which is universally pronounced as “hip C.”

The still-secret, never-released HPSCI report concluded that the Russian government wanted Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, to win the 2016 election and that then-CIA Director John Brennan had manipulated a January 2017 “Intelligence Community Assessment,” or ICA, which had come to the opposite conclusion."

Read the rest here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...ssia-wanted-hillary-to-win-not-trump-n2635376

Note Matt Taibbi is a well known and respected Democrat investigative reporter, Just sayin'.

Source: I Read the Intel Report That Shredded the CIA's Russian Collusion Narrative​

Matt Vespa | February 17, 2024 6:30 AM

This week has been hellacious. We’ve had Fani Willis’ misconduct hearing, which is related to Trump’s Georgia case. Joe Biden is still dealing with the fallout from the Justice Department’s special counsel report on his mishandling of classified documents showing the president was guilty but not responsible.
Yes and the FBI informant who lied under oath about Hunter...let's not forget that one while you try and bury it under this smokescreen.

Always knew russiagate was mostly hot air and wishful thinking. I can smell the circumstantial evidence and wild conjecture a mile away. It's the same smell I get whenever someone tries to tell me about the Biden crime family or how the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Some things just smell like bs.

It's weird how many lying Democrats and disgraced government officials suddenly become truthsayers when the mood strikes.

Yup.. like BS of Trump handing over data to Russia for contacting voters by social media
Yup
Never ever happened!!!
Like how Russia swayed Brits to vote for Brexit?? Nawww!!
Russia always does good stuff
That spy who stood up to ask Trump a question ?? Fake news?!! A bad dream we all shared

Revisionist History

Putin hates Trump!! He said so!!!

Fucking sheep! No, sheep who like to be fucked.

It's weird how many lying Democrats and disgraced government officials suddenly become truthsayers when the mood strikes.
tumblr_inline_p7h5q7hiXw1qzw3a7_400.gifv

funny how that always happens at these strangely specific times, huh? :unsure:

Back