Sobering thoughts from someone who should know

menapis

Loves Spam
K. T. McFarland, a former Deputy National Security Advisor, says the FBI, Justice Department, and CIA will rig the 2024 U.S. presidential election, following their success in rigging 2016 and 2020, because they won't allow any candidate to win that would hold them accountable: "We now have black-and-white evidence that the FBI interfered in the 2016 election. When they failed to elect Hillary Clinton, they set out to destroy the Trump administration. Go back to 2020. This time, the CIA got involved in the election with those 51 former intel agents who said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. So they've gotten away with it for two elections. They will surely try and get away with it in 2024, right? Because there are no consequences... There is now hard evidence that there was election interference by the U.S. intelligence agencies and the Department of Justice. Those individuals must be terrified that a Republican president comes in with a Republican Attorney General, investigates them, and charges them with all of the crimes they have committed over the last eight years. Take it to the bank. They will absolutely interfere in 2024... These people are selling us out. Not only to foreign leaders, but they are interfering in our elections. They are tearing up the Constitution... This is just a gut punch to the American people."

I have no doubt they will interfere

My prediction.

Looking around the interwebs at the EX trumptards and their disdain for donnie I expect if trump is the GOP nominee he gets less votes than last time. Thank you so much, GOP. It looks like Biden, again.

The Russians have interfered with US elections for years. They play the long game and it's cheaper / more effective than building more tanks to be kept in storage for 50 years in case of an invasion that never comes.

Putin backed Trump to win because he saw him as a disruptive influence across NATO, a mental lightweight who threw daily tantrums. Putin and Xi will never back Biden because he's the opposite.

The Russians and Chinese may try...on Donald Trump's behalf. Much like they did in 2016 and probably intended to do in 2020.

Although, since multiple repeated audits turned up no tampering whatsoever during the 2020 election, maybe the Russians and Chinese will wise up and worry about their own elections in their own respective country.

And the mere fact that someone might still actually believe that the 2020 election was rigged, despite 1) no evidence and 2) FOX ACTUALLY ADMITTING THEY LIED to the viewers about it, is beyond pathetic.

It's like a 9 year old who still desperately believes in Santa Claus, despite the fact that the idea of some fat guy flying around in a sleigh driven by reindeer and climbing down 190 million chimney's worldwide doesn't even hold up to 9 year old logic- and despite the fact that his parents actually admitted to him there is no Santa. The fact that grown adults can still act like this is just shocking, and kind of sad.

The FBI, DOJ and CIA did nothing to rig the 2016 election. None of the investigations were made public until after Trump won.

This is conspiracy crazy on a cracker...

A conspiracy of acceptance by those who believe it's breaking their way, the worst types of allies when events break the other way.

In other words, "We won which implies that it was fair and square."

Of course, the same contingent screamed the loudest about Russian collusion when they lost...

I'll bet Faux Nooze doesn't dump on Dominion voting machines next time.

um, so will the republicans, who came up with the false flag about election fraud in the first place.

Prosecuting a political opponent for a blatant crime against the country is not prosecuting them for political reasons. It is protecting the Constitution, the nation, and our democracy from a criminal, and exacting just punishment for a criminal act. Or do you think Obama was wrong for prosecuting Osama Bin Laden? Or George Bush and the Republicans for prosecuting Tim McVeigh? Wasn't that exactly the same as prosecuting Trump for attempting to stage a coup and overthrow the government? Yes; all three are enemies of the Constitution and the republic and both deserved to be prosecuted. Sorry but I get so sick and disgusted by people whining about Trump being prosecuted for his crimes. WAKE UP! This is a society of laws. Not mob rule and anarchy. Attack our country, face consequences- PERIOD!

The Russians have interfered with US elections for years. They play the long game and it's cheaper / more effective than building more tanks to be kept in storage for 50 years in case of an invasion that never comes.

Putin backed Trump to win because he saw him as a disruptive influence across NATO, a mental lightweight who threw daily tantrums. Putin and Xi will never back Biden because he's the opposite.
Truth Social "loan" from bank tied to Putin.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/17/trump-media-executives-worried-over-murky-8m-loan

Me either! They left has prioritized election fraud and they will do EVERYTHING to silence, censor and prosecute their main political opponent! It’s so obvious it’s really silly!
It never ceases to amaze what some people will believe.

“K. T. McFarland, a former Deputy National Security Advisor, says the FBI, Justice Department, and CIA will rig the 2024 U.S. presidential election, following their success in rigging 2016 and 2020, because they won't allow any candidate to win that would hold them accountable: "We now have black-and-white evidence that the FBI interfered in the 2016 election. When they failed to elect Hillary Clinton, they set out to destroy the Trump administration. Go back to 2020. This time, the CIA got involved in the election with those 51 former intel agents who said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. So they've gotten away with it for two elections. They will surely try and get away with it in 2024, right? Because there are no consequences... There is now hard evidence that there was election interference by the U.S. intelligence agencies and the Department of Justice. Those individuals must be terrified that a Republican president comes in with a Republican Attorney General, investigates them, and charges them with all of the crimes they have committed over the last eight years. Take it to the bank. They will absolutely interfere in 2024... These people are selling us out. Not only to foreign leaders, but they are interfering in our elections. They are tearing up the Constitution... This is just a gut punch to the American people."

Your conspiracy theory source?

Stacking up indictments during an election cycle against the leading Republican opposition is election interference.
Holding criminals responsible for their crimes isn’t election interference

Stacking up indictments during an election cycle against the leading Republican opposition is election interference.
There is evidence of a crime.

Are you saying that to avoid prosecution for a crime, you can just declare your candidacy for President? Neat!

If Biden actually accepted $5million from Burisma and if for the same reason, Biden’s son did too, (And it looks like that is true.) wouldn’t it mean that Zalinsky has real life blackmail dirt on Uncle Joe? Moreover, if true, might it explain Biden’s continued efforts to throw BILLIONS of U.S. taxpayer dollars at Ukraine in an effort to keep his corruption from being exposed?
If the evidence proves that the Biden’s were compensated for ridding Burisma of prosecutor general Shokin that would be grounds for impeachment followed by criminal prosecution.

It never ceases to amaze what some people will believe.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that they don't really believe it. There is the school of thought that they just play along with what Trump and the right-wing Wurlitzer say because it makes them feel like they're in on the game they're playing.

As someone who remembers Biden all the way back to the 1980s… and knows he’s never been anything but an underachieving buffoon who “mysteriously” got wealthy on a salary of around $200k… I marvel at how effective the media is at painting a false picture and putting it in the heads of people like you.
My comment wasn't about the effectiveness of Biden or how he got his wealth (which is well documented it you care to expand your 'research' beyond Facebook or Breitbart).

Putin holds Trump by the bank account, this is also well documented and admitted by his coke-head sons.

Back