Truth Comes Out On J6

You said he was an "asshole." You said this without any personal knowledge or evidence to back that up. So post something that proves without a doubt that he is an "asshole." You said that out exasperation.
He is an asshole. I've heard him talk. That's my opinion which is not a falsehood. I don't need to prove it.... Lmao.... Jfc you're a dipshit

He is an asshole. I've heard him talk. That's my opinion which is not a falsehood. I don't need to prove it.... Lmao.... Jfc you're a dipshit

^^^
"asshole"= Anyone that makes me look stupid.

We all know your signature fetish, homeboi. You've long lost the time period for closeting repressed desires. :ROFLMAO:
I'm truly sorry to observe that you've left your opportunities for gaining civility, cogent thought, and analysis in the fourth grade.

Now why would the corrupt orange traitor want 10,000 troops at the Capitol when there was no rally there???

🤔

It’s almost like the corrupt orange traitor KNEW (because the corrupt orange traitor planned it) there was going to be a march on the Capitol and didn’t notify the proper authorities. (Treason)

🤬

See also:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/07/12/january-6-hearing-trump/

From the article:

“Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-Fla.), who co-led Tuesday’s hearing, presented evidence that Trump planned in advance to direct his supporters to the Capitol but kept his intentions veiled.

An undated draft tweet, marked as being seen by the president, promoted his Jan. 6 speech at the Ellipse and concluded, “March to the Capitol after. Stop the Steal!!”

A Trump campaign spokeswoman, Katrina Pierson, wrote in an email after a Jan. 2 call with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows that the president’s “expectations are to have something intimate at the Ellipse and call on everyone to march to the Capitol.”

“Rally organizers indicated they had advance knowledge that the president would issue the call at the last minute. “POTUS is going to call for it just unexpectedly,” Kylie Kremer, a leader of Women for America First and an organizer of the rally at the Ellipse, wrote in a text message on Jan. 4. She did not respond to a request for comment.

Ali Alexander, another organizer of pro-Trump protest activity, also exhibited prior knowledge of the president’s plans in a text message the following day. “Trump is supposed to order us to the capitol at the end of his speech but we will see,” he wrote.”

😑

Hope that helps.

👍

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

Now why would the corrupt orange traitor want 10,000 troops at the Capitol when there was no rally there???

🤔

It’s almost like the corrupt orange traitor KNEW (because the corrupt orange traitor planned it) there was going to be a march on the Capitol and didn’t notify the proper authorities. (Treason)

🤬

See also:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/07/12/january-6-hearing-trump/

From the article:

“Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-Fla.), who co-led Tuesday’s hearing, presented evidence that Trump planned in advance to direct his supporters to the Capitol but kept his intentions veiled.

An undated draft tweet, marked as being seen by the president, promoted his Jan. 6 speech at the Ellipse and concluded, “March to the Capitol after. Stop the Steal!!”

A Trump campaign spokeswoman, Katrina Pierson, wrote in an email after a Jan. 2 call with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows that the president’s “expectations are to have something intimate at the Ellipse and call on everyone to march to the Capitol.”

“Rally organizers indicated they had advance knowledge that the president would issue the call at the last minute. “POTUS is going to call for it just unexpectedly,” Kylie Kremer, a leader of Women for America First and an organizer of the rally at the Ellipse, wrote in a text message on Jan. 4. She did not respond to a request for comment.

Ali Alexander, another organizer of pro-Trump protest activity, also exhibited prior knowledge of the president’s plans in a text message the following day. “Trump is supposed to order us to the capitol at the end of his speech but we will see,” he wrote.”

😑

Hope that helps.

👍

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

Watch what happens! 🤪😆😅🤣

Yes, we all know you have "chosen" your reality....hell you posted it. One day you may return, but I doubt it....you've swallow too much of the Kool-aid
The problem is as I stated it to be, your inability to discern reality.

The problem is as I stated it to be, your inability to discern reality.
No, that's your problem,and you even posted that, but hey, you can claim anything as your "chosen reality". The proof is there clear for all to see.

You do nothing but C&P other peoples ideas and opinions, claim them as your own, until they are shown to be wrong. Then you waffle and say, I never made that claim. You never back up your claims with proof. You run like a coward when challenged. You lie about your age.

Hell wrongway, your the definition of a phoney...but hey, please keep posting, if you tucked tail and ran (again like you did with ISIS) I'd lose half of my fun being here!!

I'm truly sorry to observe that you've left your opportunities for gaining civility, cogent thought, and analysis in the fourth grade.
Talk about fourth grade. This huff-n-puff guff from someone who posts a myriad of Chicken Little screeds by internet nobodies bawling over The End Of America® on the daily, then summarily dropped like a hot rock when nothing happens.

Is there any thread you've ever made that's closed its own circle? Please offer the jury this evidence of the fruits from your cogent anal-ysis.

A committee of trump loyalists found him Innocent? Odd.

Trumptards really are dummies.

The bottom line is we told you stupid fucks from day 1 he wasnt going to ever be convicted yet you cant keep your mouths closed! We told you stupid fucks the impeachments were a hoax yet you continued to rely on your lying , fake communist media! Keep listening to them, they are all making you sound ridiculously STUPID! Now go ahead, try to take him out another way! Its fun to watch! 😊 Oh and remember, YOU or any of you dumb bastards CANT STOP WHATS COMING!

CORRUPTION

J6 Committee’s Suppressed Evidence Scandal Exonerates Trump From ‘Insurrection’ Narrative​

I was present when Donald Trump authorized 10,000 National Guard troops days before Jan. 6 in the Oval Office. My testimony never changed.

BY: KASH PATEL
MARCH 12, 2024
5 MIN READ
Why should Trump authorize 10,000 troops when Nikki Haley was in charge of security?

The bottom line is we told you stupid fucks from day 1 he wasnt going to ever be convicted yet you cant keep your mouths closed! We told you stupid fucks the impeachments were a hoax yet you continued to rely on your lying , fake communist media! Keep listening to them, they are all making you sound ridiculously STUPID! Now go ahead, try to take him out another way! Its fun to watch! 😊 Oh and remember, YOU or any of you dumb bastards CANT STOP WHATS COMING!
I dunno which one of this pair has been coming here, but the other one should maybe know that their spouse is coming off as crazy to the rest of the site and diminishing their chances to get laid other than by another crazy person and, let’s be honest, that’s just not a great experience even for the sexually liberated.

You're a broken record of dipshit. Nobody cares what you believe is "coming"

Back