Dear Litster......:

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO: Don't Know Litster;

Saturday was just an Old Fashioned BLOWOUT.

Caps are next- R U still 'Flying".

Confident Litster

Dear litsters who have welcomed me back...

Thank you for the warm welcome and messages... It's been a bit like coming home.

Looking forward to more reunions litster

Welcome back...

It is so nice to see you posting again...You were always so warm, kind and upbeat...Hope life was/is treating you well and that you will stay...we need your warmth...:rose::rose:

Dear WW-WP Litster

It was a lot of fun & the joking with your wife being my next first kiss victim was a riot. :) She's got a great sense of humor. :rose:
We'll have you guys down again soon along with T & C for a bbq/hot tub.

Signed : Missed most of the fights Litster

L:rose:

Dear Hypocrite Litster,

You complain that people use their 'Lit freedom' to share what they want to share on the playground and it's not sexy to you. Who cares? You do the same thing. You complain that people's personal ads aren't what you're into, or their grammar sucks (and it does, but it's not YOUR business). If you don't like what someone has to say, you can always leave that thread. :rolleyes:

Sincerely,
It's only Lit, get over it

Dear Hypocrite Litster,

You complain that people use their 'Lit freedom' to share what they want to share on the playground and it's not sexy to you. Who cares? You do the same thing. You complain that people's personal ads aren't what you're into, or their grammar sucks (and it does, but it's not YOUR business). If you don't like what someone has to say, you can always leave that thread. :rolleyes:

Sincerely,
It's only Lit, get over it

Dear Miss Barefoot...

I love your new AV... yours ALWAYS make me smile...They always make me smile..thank you...:rose::rose:

Dear naughty partner,

You know me too well.
Dancing around saying "i told you so" and sticking out my tongue out!
Sincerely, hasn't had a good ass smacking in too long.:kiss:

:caning::caning::D

Welcome back...

It is so nice to see you posting again...You were always so warm, kind and upbeat...Hope life was/is treating you well and that you will stay...we need your warmth...:rose::rose:

Thank you BC... You always have so much kindness for everyone... That's a nice thing around here!!

Dear Confident Litster,

If nothing else, the Flyers showed everyone else how to beat the Caps. Problem was, that popgun offense couldn't put a beach ball in the ocean. Pittsburgh shouldn't have that problem.

Flyers over-achieved as it is, so...at least we had some playoff hockey.

On To Next Year Litster

Dear Confident Litster,

If nothing else, the Flyers showed everyone else how to beat the Caps. Problem was, that popgun offense couldn't put a beach ball in the ocean. Pittsburgh shouldn't have that problem.

On To Next Year Litster

Dear next year,

The Flyers going to through to the next round was as expected as the Redwings moving on. But at least it was expected so not too much of a disappointment.
There's always next year! ;)

Signed,

Keep that chin up :cathappy:

Dear Non-Neon Litster,

I'd wonder whom she was talking about, but I'd fear it was me.

Litster

Dear Happy Yellow Litster,

I always fear it's me too, whatever it is!

Still, there's always the Ignore button, if we're pissing anyone off. ;)

Mildly Paranoid Litster

Dear Confident Litster,

On To Next Year Litster

Well- You must be favoring somebody between now and next Year

Dear one of my favorite voices on Lit,

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Little Ol' Me:heart:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back