Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got good news finally, it seems you're overdue!

Stocking the fridge with Moscato for the babies.

Love aged whiskey and full bodied ales baby girl.

(Making two more plates of tacos to take to Daddies ESM and HS since I was greedy and overstepped by helping myself and TT) "Awwww, that's nice Daddy ESM, thank you. I don't know what the other girls like, though." (Waving a Fat Tire in your direction to see if you'd like one to chase down the tacos and whiskey)

(Making room on the couch and reaching for the bottle to pour you a glass) "At least that's SOME good news for you then. Thank goodness for that!" (Getting up to put together some tacos- bringing the plate back to sit between us where you can reach it if you want any)

Aw thank you Sis. Yes put your feet up and rest for a minute, you deserve it. Smiles softly at you. Thank you sister but I just made myself a yummy salad.

That's a baby girl that knows her whiskey! Ty hun.

I even managed to snag my dad a bottle of the 20 year old a few years ago when I was in America. I may have become his favourite child that day (we won't mention i'm his only kid ;)) He's run out finally but I haven't been able to find another bottle yet for when I visit at the end of the year

I even managed to snag my dad a bottle of the 20 year old a few years ago when I was in America. I may have become his favourite child that day (we won't mention i'm his only kid ;)) He's run out finally but I haven't been able to find another bottle yet for when I visit at the end of the year

Well we certainly will not mention it then! Are you coming to the states this year or next?

Happy Monday daddies and girls. Woo hoo 1000 pages!!! That is a big milestone. It's so nice to see the exchanges back and forth! I hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs and :kiss::kiss:

Happy Monday daddies and girls. Woo hoo 1000 pages!!! That is a big milestone. It's so nice to see the exchanges back and forth! I hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs and :kiss::kiss:

Happy Monday to you too my dear. I hope you had a great weekend?
It is isn't it.
Hugs and :kiss: back to you

Baby girl its so nice to see you!! I agree the back and forth its so sweet to see. Hopefully we can keep things moving. You, TT and Peaches are such sweet hosts and lovely babies!

Morning hugs and kisses to the babies without daddies!

Good morning dear ladies and gents, one and all. Time to brew up a good batch of Blue Mountain and Columbian roast coffee. Everyone help themselves please.

Meantime I'll go see what a great job Peaches has done keeping the garden going in my absence. Then it's time I reckon to clear up for Autumn and get in a couple of hundred winter and spring bulbs. Any ideas our sweet ones?

nibbles

I've gotten some nibbles from some but am still looking for my new baby girl. Some of the questions have been: "are you only interested in young babies", the answer is no. Babies are not defined by age. Another question is “does the baby have to dress like a young girl"....again the answer is no. I have things I will ask you to wear but I'm interested in a woman on the outside. Another common question is am I a dom? Not in the S&M sense but yes I'm definitely dominant.

I decided to post common questions here in case others are interested and haven't sent a pm.

Good morning dear ladies and gents, one and all. Time to brew up a good batch of Blue Mountain and Columbian roast coffee. Everyone help themselves please.

Meantime I'll go see what a great job Peaches has done keeping the garden going in my absence. Then it's time I reckon to clear up for Autumn and get in a couple of hundred winter and spring bulbs. Any ideas our sweet ones?

(Cup of coffee grabbed on the way out the door with a wave of thanks - running late!) "Hmmm, narcissus and amaryllis - snow drops maybe.....tulips and crocus for sure...."

Good morning.
At least peaches did I am not a good at it.

I've gotten some nibbles from some but am still looking for my new baby girl. Some of the questions have been: "are you only interested in young babies", the answer is no. Babies are not defined by age. Another question is “does the baby have to dress like a young girl"....again the answer is no. I have things I will ask you to wear but I'm interested in a woman on the outside. Another common question is am I a dom? Not in the S&M sense but yes I'm definitely dominant.

I decided to post common questions here in case others are interested and haven't sent a pm.

Good questions and answers

(Cup of coffee grabbed on the way out the door with a wave of thanks - running late!) "Hmmm, narcissus and amaryllis - snow drops maybe.....tulips and crocus for sure...."

I love snow drops and tulips. Smart sister as always

"Oh Daddy HS! Can't forget Jonquils and Daffodils for spring too - Glory of the Snow (Chionodoxa) is very pretty as is Winter Aconite and Cape Primrose. Probably should put in some Poinsettias too - they're so traditional with the Amaryllis at Christmas.... I recently saw something called a Christmas Rose that was interesting looking and the Kaffir Lillies (Clivia) are beautiful.... I'm sure some of my sisters have suggestions too - I don't really know all that much about flowers.":eek:

I always did look forward to our resident baby down under's posts...still do!! Xo

Awww thank you :eek::eek::eek:

(((Hugs)))

*hugs back*

"Oh Daddy HS! Can't forget Jonquils and Daffodils for spring too - Glory of the Snow (Chionodoxa) is very pretty as is Winter Aconite and Cape Primrose. Probably should put in some Poinsettias too - they're so traditional with the Amaryllis at Christmas.... I recently saw something called a Christmas Rose that was interesting looking and the Kaffir Lillies (Clivia) are beautiful.... I'm sure some of my sisters have suggestions too - I don't really know all that much about flowers.":eek:

It seems like you know a lot, certainly more then me.

morning/evening

Good morning/evening to all the lovely babies. Cannot hang around but dropping off croissants, bagels and fruit.

Hugs

Whoops, sorry I was so focused on the garden that I forgot my manners.:eek: Good morning to our family members here one and all.

Dear me Cookie, you put me right in the shade as far as gardening goes. :eek: Those plants you list there sound sort of semi-tropical and very exotic.
I'm sorry, but I've decided the best I can do is suggest that one of the other gents (With more knowledge of this kind of flora) take over the garden as I'm more of a simple daffodils and tulips man myself, I hope that you will understand?;):rose:

Whoops, sorry I was so focused on the garden that I forgot my manners.:eek: Good morning to our family members here one and all.

:eek: "Mmmm...I'm sorry. Please don't go or feel like you have to give up the garden, I know you enjoy it and I know whatever you pick will be lovely....I'm sorry":(

I hope there is some coffee left even though it is late in the day.

Had a long night with a sick child. She is okay, I just have a headache and am tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back