Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddy likes it when his little girl wiggles in his lap.:D

Go on and wiggle. You'll get your treat.:kiss:

Mmmm! Yeah! I keep wiggling. Do you like it when i wiggle like this? And this? I'm ever so anxious to make daddy happy. :kiss:

(enticing, heated glance, arms around daddy's neck and teeth worrying my bottom lip)

Mmmm! Yeah! I keep wiggling. Do you like it when i wiggle like this? And this? I'm ever so anxious to make daddy happy. :kiss:

(enticing, heated glance, arms around daddy's neck and teeth worrying my bottom lip)

Very much so, baby girl. (Kisses your neck and strokes the inside of your thighs):kiss:

Good afternoon to all the gorgeous girls out there... Planting soft kisses on their cheeks, and nibbling softly on their earlobes...

Hmmmmm......looks like all the girls have found a Daddy for tonight.....guess I will just sit in the corner and watch for a while:devil:

Aww, she just wants some daddy love! Poor Bound! I agree, naughty daddies teasing and leaving!

But he got me all excited and now I need to go and can't play*pouty lip*

Hmmmmm......and what about naughty baby girls who come and tease and then leave?

While there is something to be said about getting a baby girl worked up and then leaving.......I have seen many a baby girl do the same to a Daddy who was needing some baby girl love....it is just sad all the way around.....everyone worked up and no one to play with :(

Hmmmmm......and what about naughty baby girls who come and tease and then leave?

While there is something to be said about getting a baby girl worked up and then leaving.......I have seen many a baby girl do the same to a Daddy who was needing some baby girl love....it is just sad all the way around.....everyone worked up and no one to play with :(

I'm sorry DaddyJohn. I forget my place....i shouldn't have been so sassy. Forgive me?

I was sad for Bound. She is a special gal and any daddy would be blessed.

I'm sorry DaddyJohn. I forget my place....i shouldn't have been so sassy. Forgive me?

You are forgiven.....I know what you meant INL.....you know how I feel about you both :)

You are both very special baby girls.....and you are right it is always sad when a Daddy comes and gets a baby girl all worked up and then leaves, although sometimes it can't be helped. I know when that happens to me I do try to send a pm to let them know it was nothing they did.

A Daddy can't stay mad when a baby girl is taking up for another baby girl.......it makes me feel good when I see you all taking up for each other.

That's part of what makes this place so nice and why I keep coming back......among other things ;)

But next time INL :caning:

Unless you just WANT Daddy to spank that sexy behind :p

You are forgiven.....I know what you meant INL.....you know how I feel about you both :)

You are both very special baby girls.....and you are right it is always sad when a Daddy comes and gets a baby girl all worked up and then leaves, although sometimes it can't be helped. I know when that happens to me I do try to send a pm to let them know it was nothing they did.

*blush*I'm sorry...I was pouting because I had to go to sleep but I wanted to play{sadly that's the truth}

I have all sorts of warm fuzzies...I care about you all too:eek::heart::kiss:

Hey there

Boundlife;blush*I'm sorry...I was pouting because I had to go to sleep but I wanted to play{sadly that's the truth}

I have all sorts of warm fuzzies...I care about you all too:eek::heart::kiss

Don't pout Bound; there are always other Daddy's who will give you "warm fuzzies", if not you can dream aobut all of us.:rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart:

Boundlife;blush*I'm sorry...I was pouting because I had to go to sleep but I wanted to play{sadly that's the truth}

I have all sorts of warm fuzzies...I care about you all too:eek::heart::kiss

Don't pout Bound; there are always other Daddy's who will give you "warm fuzzies", if not you can dream aobut all of us.:rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart:

:eek:...some times I do daydream about more than one Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back