Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, better watch out if you are feeling loopy on this page. You might get taken advantage of by the sweet girls here. ;)

Hi dearest Hayley! Sorry your date was cancelled. It's good to see you!

It's on for Saturday night now :eek:

"Good Morning to ALL and thanks again my sisters, especially Serene, INL, Hayley and DD for your loving words of support as I wait it out. I know I am their best logical choice with over 11 years of current experience doing EXACTLY what they want to hire me to do. Happy Thursday everyone and may it be a better day for all! RA - YEAH for the new car (sucks about the old one) and the OT. Daddy SW, sounds like your crew certainly appreciate you! (((HUGS))) and :heart:"

No need for a thank you, always happy to be there.

I know it was national cheesecake day. I can chose ANY place to go on my birthday, as long as it's The Cheesecake Factory LOL

Ahhhh I do love me some cheesecake factory cheesecake. I heard all about it from Big Bang Theory however I didn't think it was a real place till I was in San Fran. Mmmmmmm had it three times on my visit to America.
Cheesecake is my weakness, however sadly I got a piece today and it was ick.

It's Friday night thank god

Good morning everyone :) I finally made a decision last night. I broke things off with my daddy. It just wasn't the right situation. Maybe someday....

I like to try to go someplace different every birthday. Usually a place i havent been before that ive been wanting to try.

"We REALLY should have met sooner - before Cookie up and left us and I decided to embark to parts NE as well! But you can come visit - some terrific restaurants where I'm moving (one that makes their own ice cream and fudge sauce - that's what we did for my Birthday - hot fudge sundaes;))"

HS stumbles in after a late night, calling out ''Good morning miss Peaches and everyone else''
Whistling ''Blue Monk'' softly through his teeth, he soon has coffee on the go and reading through the overnight messages is soon up to date and smiling to himself.

It's on for Saturday night now :eek:

No need for a thank you, always happy to be there.

Ahhhh I do love me some cheesecake factory cheesecake. I heard all about it from Big Bang Theory however I didn't think it was a real place till I was in San Fran. Mmmmmmm had it three times on my visit to America.
Cheesecake is my weakness, however sadly I got a piece today and it was ick.

It's Friday night thank god

"I'm so glad it's back on. Fingers, toes, and eyes cross that it all turns out....you know;). And yes, I know you are Hayley and I love you too and appreciate you even more for it!

Cheesecake! lol Such memories! First time I ever saw the movie "An Affair to Remember" (The Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr version) - my best friend had come over for dinner and she'd brought a small cheesecake for dessert - that movie came on and we sat there, enthralled, bawling our eyes out, passing the box of kleenex back and forth and two forks and demolished that entire mini cheesecake. GREAT movie....and I lOVE cheesecake...........:D"

Good morning everyone :) I finally made a decision last night. I broke things off with my daddy. It just wasn't the right situation. Maybe someday....

"I'm glad you value yourself highly enough to be able to do so. I know it wasn't an easy decision for you. You'll find the right one, hang in there!":rose:

"Good Morning Daddy HS and ALL my Sisters and ALL the Daddies!" (Competing notes of 'Finally Friday' by George Jones are blasting from the radio in my room through the open door as I boogie through the room, kiss on Daddy HS' cheek in passing for making the coffee....Singing along as I toast my bagel.) "Got a hundred dollars smokin' in my billfold - I know I ought to save it but it's burnin' a hole - Right thru my pocket an' into my skin - Come Monday mornin' I'll be broke again......":cool:

Wishing everyone a good morning! :rose:

And a big thank you to HS for making the coffee this morning. This little girl is running on little sleep and appreciates the caffeine boost even more when she doesn't have to make it herself!

I'm glad you were able to realize it wasn't the best thing for you personally.

HS stumbles in after a late night, calling out ''Good morning miss Peaches and everyone else''
Whistling ''Blue Monk'' softly through his teeth, he soon has coffee on the go and reading through the overnight messages is soon up to date and smiling to himself.

*smiles softly as I hear you hum*

"I'm so glad it's back on. Fingers, toes, and eyes cross that it all turns out....you know;). And yes, I know you are Hayley and I love you too and appreciate you even more for it!

Cheesecake! lol Such memories! First time I ever saw the movie "An Affair to Remember" (The Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr version) - my best friend had come over for dinner and she'd brought a small cheesecake for dessert - that movie came on and we sat there, enthralled, bawling our eyes out, passing the box of kleenex back and forth and two forks and demolished that entire mini cheesecake. GREAT movie....and I lOVE cheesecake...........:D"

It was never off. I did say to him the night before if he was too tired to not worry about coming over. He's had a crazy week.
I love you too, as I appreciate you my big sister.

Aww I love memories like that

Photo I hope you have a great day

I'm glad you were able to realize it wasn't the best thing for you personally.

*smiles softly as I hear you hum*

It was never off. I did say to him the night before if he was too tired to not worry about coming over. He's had a crazy week.
I love you too, as I appreciate you my big sister.

Aww I love memories like that

Photo I hope you have a great day

I hope you have a great day too sweetie, or rather, had a great day! :rose:

I think everyone knows by now to get their coffee before I find the pot or you may go without

LOL!! We have two coffee makers sitting on the kitchen counter. My grandmother likes her coffee on the weaker side, and I like mine stronger. So there are always two pots made, and often, both pots get drank.

** Originally Posted by thecurioussubmissive:
Good morning everyone I finally made a decision last night. I broke things off with my daddy. It just wasn't the right situation. Maybe someday....

"I'm glad you value yourself highly enough to be able to do so. I know it wasn't an easy decision for you. You'll find the right one, hang in there!"

I'll echo Peaches ... so very glad you are keeping yourself save and happy. You'll find a good deal of support here

** Originally Posted by thecurioussubmissive:
Good morning everyone I finally made a decision last night. I broke things off with my daddy. It just wasn't the right situation. Maybe someday....

"I'm glad you value yourself highly enough to be able to do so. I know it wasn't an easy decision for you. You'll find the right one, hang in there!"

I'll echo Peaches ... so very glad you are keeping yourself save and happy. You'll find a good deal of support here

I will ditto this as well!:rose:

Lured by the scent of coffee ... fill my mug, nab some edibles, and snatch a few things to read and curl up on my Chaise Lounge to enjoy the goings on ... send hugs and support to those that need, and enjoy the fun being had by others :)

"We REALLY should have met sooner - before Cookie up and left us and I decided to embark to parts NE as well! But you can come visit - some terrific restaurants where I'm moving (one that makes their own ice cream and fudge sauce - that's what we did for my Birthday - hot fudge sundaes;))"

well..that is incentive isnt it? lol I'm always up to travel to see great people I care about :)

Good morning everyone! Yes im cheerful in the morning. I'll try to keep it to a dull roar while you grumblers get your coffee fix! I see Stone Worker has been here so i dont know if i should even walk near the coffee pot!
Hope everyone has a happy friday and a great weekend if they arent around to wish it later. :rose:

I will ditto this as well!:rose:

Thank you all. It wasn't easy, but it got to be too much. I need to find someone older with experience. At least now I have a better idea of what I don't want. The problem is finding someone who wants this lifestyle and not just requests for role play. Which is fine, but I want a daddy. Long term, of my own. Time to wish upon a star.

Thank you all. It wasn't easy, but it got to be too much. I need to find someone older with experience. At least now I have a better idea of what I don't want. The problem is finding someone who wants this lifestyle and not just requests for role play. Which is fine, but I want a daddy. Long term, of my own. Time to wish upon a star.

Knowing what you don't like will go a long way in finding a long-term Daddy. You know what to look for as far as likes and dislikes. I wish you the best of luck sweetie! :rose:

In the meantime, stick around here and chat with us. :)

I understand completely what you mean. I am in the same boat more or less. And i agree with Photo. Stick around and chat with us :)

Hmm I sure enjoy this thread. Would love to meet a babygirl like the sexy ladies in here. Happy Friday all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back