Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
so your not too new at this! ;) :)

and being a lil girl is just a state of mind - of having your heart protected and cherished by a caring Daddy, who guides and teaches his lil girl :heart:

Not too new, but not overly experienced either.

I was never into it until recently, but basking in a Daddy's admiration and care is addicting. :)

<snip>

but basking in a Daddy's admiration and care is addicting. :)

Can I just say? It's addicting not only giving it, but having it appreciated as well.

I have been wondering if there is something that we men often feel we have to surpress...that "nurturing and caring" aspect, where we "cherish" the lil one in our care.

I've only had it a couple of times...but damn I miss it. :eek:

We did 3 hours of cleaning my mother's house. We didn't find any cash :( this time, but we have come to the conclusion we'll have an estate sale in September. There is a ton of shit that will be bought!

tumblr_move9r19CG1s56fl8o5_500.jpg

tumblr_mky54hZj7d1rkwzqno1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpby98wjKU1r9x307o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnya5fzMjW1sosriwo1_500.jpg

Can I just say? It's addicting not only giving it, but having it appreciated as well.

I have been wondering if there is something that we men often feel we have to surpress...that "nurturing and caring" aspect, where we "cherish" the lil one in our care.

I've only had it a couple of times...but damn I miss it. :eek:

This is probably going to sound silly, but being loved by a Daddy is like being loved by the sun. The warmth and light they surround you with....being a tight little bud and blossoming under the care of one's Daddy. :heart:

Nothing like it. *sighs*

This is probably going to sound silly, but being loved by a Daddy is like being loved by the sun. The warmth and light they surround you with....being a tight little bud and blossoming under the care of one's Daddy. :heart:

Nothing like it. *sighs*

:heart:

As long as we stay strong...and make sure we wait for the best..not just what is offered, then we will find what we crave in our hearts.

And I know for me, I can still work on becoming the daddy that another will want and appreciate and love back. :cattail:

As long as we stay strong...and make sure we wait for the best..not just what is offered, then we will find what we crave in our hearts.

And I know for me, I can still work on becoming the daddy that another will want and appreciate and love back. :cattail:

thumbs up! :rose:

It seems that a lot of Daddy's and lil girls find themselves on this site. How does that happen? I dont want to pry but im just curious :)

It seems that a lot of Daddy's and lil girls find themselves on this site. How does that happen? I dont want to pry but im just curious :)

I can only speak for me.

I was teasing and flirting on the open boards and one of the men I flirted with happened to be into the whole "Daddy" thing. I would tease him with it, because I am cool like that:rolleyes: and next thing you know, I was hooked. :eek: We had a falling out but are still friendly.

My other Daddy I met in this thread. :heart: We just started talking and hit it off. Real life got in the way but he still looks out for me and I appreciate it. :kiss:

I have not had a Daddy in a long while, but I know he is out there searching for me and when he finds me, he will make it all better. :)

I can only speak for me.

I was teasing and flirting on the open boards and one of the men I flirted with happened to be into the whole "Daddy" thing. I would tease him with it, because I am cool like that:rolleyes: and next thing you know, I was hooked. :eek: We had a falling out but are still friendly.

My other Daddy I met in this thread. :heart: We just started talking and hit it off. Real life got in the way but he still looks out for me and I appreciate it. :kiss:

I have not had a Daddy in a long while, but I know he is out there searching for me and when he finds me, he will make it all better. :)

:heart: That is beautiful! Especially as he still looks after his lil girl, even though he isn't your Daddy anymore. So it seems to just be yourself and your Daddy will show up when you need him the most.

i hope that when your Daddy does walk into your life, he will kiss you and apologize for making you wait :heart:.

I have found this on other sites too, but I think it tends to be more talked about on sites where there are forums (like Fetlife) as opposed to "hook-up" sites like CollarMe which have a higher number of players.

And maybe it's because people who like writing and reading erotica are more in touch with their emotional selves???

:heart: That is beautiful! Especially as he still looks after his lil girl, even though he isn't your Daddy anymore. So it seems to just be yourself and your Daddy will show up when you need him the most.

i hope that when your Daddy does walk into your life, he will kiss you and apologize for making you wait :heart:.

You are so sweet, I am glad you joined our little group, Sister. :rose:

I have found this on other sites too, but I think it tends to be more talked about on sites where there are forums (like Fetlife) as opposed to "hook-up" sites like CollarMe which have a higher number of players.

And maybe it's because people who like writing and reading erotica are more in touch with their emotional selves???

it might be, because i havent found such openness about Daddy/lil girls anywhere else (havent been to fetlife tho). Most forums are about hook-ups and not about getting to know your potential Daddy :)

it might be, because i havent found such openness about Daddy/lil girls anywhere else (havent been to fetlife tho). Most forums are about hook-ups and not about getting to know your potential Daddy :)

Exactly...where people are just looking for sex, or play...then the emotional aspect is neglected.

I think that is sad, as I need them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back