Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad my Friday is over. I hope everyone else has a good one.
I work up in the middle of the night with a killer sore throat and ears and with how exhausted I feel I think it's the flu and not just a cold.
At least I have Monday off, for my endoscope but still.

It'll be rest rest rest on the weekend. I feel like a nap now, which says a lot I am not a napper unfortunately.
Feeling melancholy and missing having a daddy to take care of me and love me.

Last edited:
I'm so glad my Friday is over. I hope everyone else has a good one.
I work up in the middle of the night with a killer sore throat and ears and with how exhausted I feel I think it's the flu and not just a cold.
At least I have Monday off, for my endoscope but still.

It'll be rest rest rest on the weekend. I feel like a nap now, which says a lot I am not a napper unfortunately.
Feeling melancholy and missing having a daddy to take care of me and love me.

Feel better tt.

i'm writing a quick stroker for a friend with a blog and thought i'd gauge the temperature here.

here's the first 500 words. any thoughts out there?

The bar was heaving, exactly as I’d known it would be at half-six on a Friday evening in town. It was the after work crush, the time when everyone crowded into the place from all the office buildings round about, everyone enjoying the start of their weekend. In another hour or so it would be a ghost town, but I’d thought, when we made the arrangement, that it would be best to have our first face-to-face meeting somewhere busy. Anthony sounded like a decent guy; he came across as genuine on the internet – but I suppose a serial killer has to be convincing. Not that I thought Anthony was a madman psycho, but it still made sense to be cautious.

After pausing for a moment with the glass door between me and the man I hoped would be my Daddy, a Sugar Daddy who would look after me and treat me like his princess, I took a deep breath and went inside. I hoped Anthony would be the one who would protect me and hold me in his strong arms. I knew what I had to do to earn my Daddy’s affection and the security that came with it, and, to be honest, I was looking forward to it. This meeting, the first time we laid eyes on each other was my big chance to impress. I didn’t intend to blow it – well, I didn’t intend to blow the opportunity, but I was fully prepared to blow Anthony’s cock.

And I was ready to do anything else he might fancy as well.

As it went I didn’t have to look for him; he found me.

“Rebecca?” he mouthed as he just materialised out of the crowd.

My heart skipped when I saw him, tall and good-looking, the skin at the corners of his eyes crinkling as he smiled at me. Anthony was perfect Sugar Daddy material: immaculate suit that hinted at money; short-cropped hair, greying at the temples in a way that sets, in my mind anyway, the Daddies from the boys.

Playing the game, I avoided Anthony’s eyes and returned his smile with a shy look, a glance at him from the corner of my eye. I could feel the weight of his stare on my body, and I’ll admit that I felt a little shiver run through me, a pulse of heat flaring between my legs.

I loved it when he took hold of my elbow and leaned in to speak to me. “Shall we have a drink in here?”

Instinct told me Anthony wanted to leave the bar. I guessed he didn’t appreciate the hubbub and would prefer a more intimate setting. In an instant I made up my mind. “Could you take me somewhere quieter?”

His grin told me I’d done exactly the right thing. Anthony was pleased that, in just six words, I’d passed the power to him. He would be the decision maker, the one to call the shots, and that’s just how it should be for a Daddy and his princess.

“Absolutely,” Anthony replied before steering me through the door with his hand on the small of my back.

I'm writing a quick stroker for a friend with a bog and thought I'd gauger the temperature here.

here's the first 500 words. any thoughts out there?

The bar was heaving, exactly as I’d known it would be at half-six on a Friday evening in town. It was the after work crush, the time when everyone crowded into the place from all the office buildings round about, everyone enjoying the start of their weekend. In another hour or so it would be a ghost town, but I’d thought, when we made the arrangement, that it would be best to have our first face-to-face meeting somewhere busy. Anthony sounded like a decent guy; he came across as genuine on the INTERNET – but I suppose a serial killer has to be convincing. Not that I thought Anthony was a madman psycho, but it still made sense to be cautious.

After pausing for a moment with the glass door between me and the man I hoped would be my Daddy, a Sugar Daddy who would look after me and treat me like his princess, I took a deep breath and went inside. I hoped Anthony would be the one who would protect me and hold me in his strong arms. I knew what I had to do to earn my Daddy’s affection and the security that came with it, and, to be honest, I was looking forward to it. This meeting, the first time we laid eyes on each other was my big chance to impress. I did’t intend to blow it – well, I did’t intend to blow the opportunity, but I was fully prepared to blow Anthony’s cock.

And I was ready to do anything else he might fancy as well.

As it went I did’t have to look for him; he found me.

“Rebbecca?” he mouthed as he just materialized out of the crowd.

My heart skipped when I saw him, tall and good-looking, the skin at the corners of his eyes crinkling as he smiled at me. Anthony was perfect Sugar Daddy material: immaculate suit that hinted at money; short-cropped hair, graying at the temples in a way that sets, in my mind anyway, the Daddies from the boys.

Playing the game, I avoided Anthony’s eyes and returned his smile with a shy look, a glance at him from the corner of my eye. I could feel the weight of his stare on my body, and I’ll admit that I felt a little shiver run through me, a pulse of heat flaring between my legs.

I loved it when he took hold of my elbow and leaned in to speak to me. “Shall we have a drink in here?”

Instinct told me Anthony wanted to leave the bar. I guessed he did’t appreciate the hubbub and would prefer a more intimate setting. In an instant I made up my mind. “Could you take me somewhere quieter?”

His grin told me I’d done exactly the right thing. Anthony was pleased that, in just six words, I’d passed the power to him. He would be the decision maker, the one to call the shots, and that’s just how it should be for a Daddy and his princess.

“Absolutely,” Anthony replied before steering me through the door with his hand on the small of my back.

Delightful and it tells it just as it should be, and is when I'm with my special one

I've been busy this last week and haven't heard from my Daddy much. It was his birthday earlier this week so I thought he may have gone away. Just found out that he's poorly and has been all week. He's a member here so sending my love to my Daddy, get better soon xoxo

Happy Friday!!! *insert Friday dance* I hope everyone has had a good week. For many of us in the USA, we get a three day weekend.

Peaches--have fun sweetie!!

Hayley--wish I could bring you some tea, or better yet, a daddy could

Cookie--how ya doin' darlin?

RA--I hope those storms are gone and you are able to enjoy some outdoor time!

Photograph--sorry your shift was so long. It's great that your Daddy kept you entertained.

GA--nice start!

daddy Mutato--are you ready for your long weekend?

Hellos to daddy RJ, Stan, Eric and to my other sisters!! :D:D:rose:

Happy Friday!!! *insert Friday dance* I hope everyone has had a good week. For many of us in the USA, we get a three day weekend.

Peaches--have fun sweetie!!

Hayley--wish I could bring you some tea, or better yet, a daddy could

Cookie--how ya doin' darlin?

RA--I hope those storms are gone and you are able to enjoy some outdoor time!

Photograph--sorry your shift was so long. It's great that your Daddy kept you entertained.

GA--nice start!

daddy Mutato--are you ready for your long weekend?

Hellos to daddy RJ, Stan, Eric and to my other sisters!! :D:D:rose:

Thank you :rose: I had a nap earlier, tells me how sick I am. But of course now it's about my usual bedtime and im not tired lol.
Oh well i'll watch some more Mad Men.
Have a great Friday Inl

Morning to all.. INL, Peaches, TT, LO, Cookie, Photo, .....hell John Boy and Billy...Cracker jack on the corner and the ho down the street...GOOD MORNING...

So many people..:D

Busy weekend.Memorial Day.. etc.. etc..

Nice, GA.. I can not write stroke pieces. I just can't. LOL..mine are long.. I've got a piece that twenty freaking pages...no real sex to speak of. I'm seriously thinking I need to just write macabre. I could easily turn this one into a she cuts his dick off and smokes it like a sausage.. Then cures it and uses the pieces to train her French Mastiff to kill on command..

Not very arousing, huh?

Oh, well, it's a work in progress. :rolleyes:

Working on the house, doing laundry, flag placements tomorrow, flag retirement ceremony tomorrow..the ...*cough**ack**ack* Mother in Law's on Sunday... :eek:
*calls the pharmacy for refills*

It's sunny though! Hope everyone has a beautiful day..

Morning to all.. INL, Peaches, TT, LO, Cookie, Photo, .....hell John Boy and Billy...Cracker jack on the corner and the ho down the street...GOOD MORNING...

Nice, GA.. I can not write stroke pieces. I just can't. LOL..mine are long.. I've got a piece that twenty freaking pages...no real sex to speak of. I'm seriously thinking I need to just write macabre. I could easily turn this one into a she cuts his dick off and smokes it like a sausage.. Then cures it and uses the pieces to train her French Mastiff to kill on command..

Not very arousing, huh?

Oh, well, it's a work in progress. :rolleyes:

Working on the house, doing laundry, flag placements tomorrow, flag retirement ceremony tomorrow..the ...*cough**ack**ack* Mother in Law's on Sunday... :eek:
*calls the pharmacy for refills*

tell the story however you want; it's fun that way, eh? ;) i'd read it. i do longer pieces, too. sometimes a stroker is enough though.

Thank you :rose: I had a nap earlier, tells me how sick I am. But of course now it's about my usual bedtime and im not tired lol.
Oh well i'll watch some more Mad Men.
Have a great Friday Inl

I hope you waken feeling better, sweetie!

:eek: Ho's?? LOL!! Have a good weekend. Take time for yourself too.

I hope you waken feeling better, sweetie!

:eek: Ho's?? LOL!! Have a good weekend. Take time for yourself too.
What? :D Even Jesus loved the prostitutes and the lepers.. :cool:

Oh..I'll be having time to myself..was informed this morning all this crap "we" signed up for, I'll be doing by myself with the kids.. :mad:

Hope everyone had a day. Kisses goodnight.:kiss:

Off to work the rest of my split shift. I hate overnights. They suck. *sigh*

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! :rose:

With 3 writing projects currently underway, plus a computer simulation, you'd think I'd have no time for the Little One. Noooooo, someone made me take time to see her this evening.

At her summer job.

In the mall.

With 3 writing projects currently underway, plus a computer simulation, you'd think I'd have no time for the Little One. Noooooo, someone made me take time to see her this evening.

At her summer job.

In the mall.

LOL such a good Daddy

"Morning all - just passing through - waiting for my turn in the shower (darn mini hotel tubs) Hope everyone has had a good couple of days and is looking forward to their weekend. And to those among us who are Veterans (Baby Girls and Daddies both) - thank you for your service and your sacrifice - you are always appreciated. Happy Memorial Day!":rose:

Happy Saturday to all of our adorable little girls and outstanding daddies!

I've missed you all and hope to have time to catch up later! Hugs and kisses!

Good morning everyone!

I did it. I survived my crazy work schedule! I'm at 35 hours for the week, and in the last 2 days, I've worked 24 of those 35. Phew!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. My plans include sleep, homework, work, sleep, homework. Hopefully squeezing some Daddy time in there. :rose:

Good to see you Peaches.

Happy Saturday Cookie.

Wow Photo you have MORE then earned some sleep. :rose:

i would like to be a new daddy

this daddy would like to tell all of you girls here that you are all diamonds, emrald and gemstones for us daddy. very hard to find and rare...flawless in every way. there is very few daddies in this world who can call themselves lucky enough to have one of you :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back