Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure...likewise to you? I don't have enough time to start writing sigh

I think something to just cure the loneliness I have in the pit of my stomach at the moment. I have several short non erotic stories that I am editing. I hate editing. but it has to be done. and at least I got great feedback.

Wow, another busy day here and far too much to catch up on! :eek: I hope all the lovely littles and the Daddies that love them had a great Hump Day. Wish I had something witty to say, but my brain is done fried out. :(

I see our resident troll has reared his foul head once again. :mad: Thanks to Daddy RJ and the lovely RA for their posts. Anyone found a can of TrollBeGone (TM) yet?

Hello to NaughtyRed and AH32, always good to see people return to one of the best threads on Lit.:)

Hello to you mutato.....I love reading thru here when I have the free time. Ad am currently on the search again

happy hump day

Hello and good evening everyone. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hello AH32 and Red. Nice to see more people on this thread.

Good evening everyone! Stuck doing laundry for the time being, I hate doing laundry.

Skinny marinky dinky dink
Skinny marinky doo
I love you

Skinny marinky do
I love you

I love you in the morning
and in the afternoon.
I love you in the evening
and underneath the moon

Skinny marinky doo
I love you
I really mean it

I love you
Let's sing it again now
I love you

Yes, It is quite possible I have lost my mind...but, it's all good..:D

Skinny marinky doo
I love you

Skinny marinky do
I love you

I love you in the morning
and in the afternoon.
I love you in the evening
and underneath the moon

Skinny marinky doo
I love you
I really mean it

I love you
Let's sing it again now
I love you

Yes, It is quite possible I have lost my mind...but, it's all good..:D

Well, if you've lost your mind, so have I. If you happen to see it wandering somewhere among the stars, please send it back to me. :)

Hello to you mutato.....I love reading thru here when I have the free time. Ad am currently on the search again

I try and visit as often as I can. I wish you luck in your search :rose:

Hello and good evening everyone. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hello AH32 and Red. Nice to see more people on this thread.

Good evening CA :rose: Not a bad day here though last night was bit rough. Had a thunderstorm pass through in the wee hours. It didn't bother me too much but it woke up my young daughter and she sought refuge in my bed. Everything turned out ok though.

Good evening everyone! Stuck doing laundry for the time being, I hate doing laundry.

I hate laundry too, that's a Sunday morning activity for me. Whee... :rolleyes: I hope it doesn't take too much longer. :rose:

I hate laundry too, that's a Sunday morning activity for me. Whee... :rolleyes: I hope it doesn't take too much longer. :rose:

I usually do it on Sundays or Mondays, but got behind this week.

And, being the perpetual people pleaser that I am, I am washing work towels too.

I've got at least a couple more hours.

I try and visit as often as I can. I wish you luck in your search :rose:

Good evening CA :rose: Not a bad day here though last night was bit rough. Had a thunderstorm pass through in the wee hours. It didn't bother me too much but it woke up my young daughter and she sought refuge in my bed. Everything turned out ok though.

It's a sunday activity for me as well.
Aww. Sorry it work her up but awfully sweet she came to you for comfort. Is she a bed hog? sleep sideways you wake up with her feet in your face or ribs or kidneys?

I usually do it on Sundays or Mondays, but got behind this week.

And, being the perpetual people pleaser that I am, I am washing work towels too.

I've got at least a couple more hours.

Ugh, that does suck :( It takes me about 1.5 hours but I only have to do laundry for two. At least you have us to keep you company, right? ;)

I love both avatars! Wonderfully sexy :D

Reminds me of a quote excerpt from one of my favorite books: "Why not go mad now and save your sanity for later." I think most of us here have lost our minds, that's what makes this thread so much fun! ;)
Wy thank you

Ugh, that does suck :( It takes me about 1.5 hours but I only have to do laundry for two. At least you have us to keep you company, right? ;)

Yes, you all are wonderful company too!!

Just trying to get it done before my nightly playtime. :eek:

It's a sunday activity for me as well.
Aww. Sorry it work her up but awfully sweet she came to you for comfort. Is she a bed hog? sleep sideways you wake up with her feet in your face or ribs or kidneys?

She's very much a Daddy's girl :heart: She is a big bed hog and tends to sleep sideways with her feet in my back, but life could be worse. :)

Well, here's wishing you can get done in time! :devil: Playtime is VERY important! :D

I've only got one more load to wash, one in the washer, and one in the dryer. Hopefully, I'll be done in time.

And yes, playtime is VERY important. I was a lucky girl today and got an extra bit this morning! :D

I've only got one more load to wash, one in the washer, and one in the dryer. Hopefully, I'll be done in time.

And yes, playtime is VERY important. I was a lucky girl today and got an extra bit this morning! :D

As Red and I sit here sighing daddy-less.

Seriously happy for those that do have daddies and littles tho :D

I bet you typed each of those words with a big smile :)

You bet your sweet bippy I did! :D

Congrats to you on the extra playtime! I can't wait until I can have playtime of my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back