Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning! <====me being cheerful after a REALLY bad night's sleep.

I tossed and turned and turned and tossed.....grrr.... and I've a got a party to take the kiddos to today, which I *don't* want to go to because I'm going to be around people who would like to know what's going on in my life, and I lost my mouth filter a long time ago... :eek:

Stoic---never been accused of that, so I'm going to need some seriously good vibes sent my way to pull this off today..

Hugs to everyone..Kisses to the sisters..Sweet pecks for the Daddies..(ok, ok,..maybe a slap on the rear to a few of you, too :D)

I tossed and turned and turned and tossed.....grrr.... and I've a got a party to take the kiddos to today, which I *don't* want to go to because I'm going to be around people who would like to know what's going on in my life, and I lost my mouth filter a long time ago... :eek:

Stoic---never been accused of that, so I'm going to need some seriously good vibes sent my way to pull this off today..

Hugs to everyone..Kisses to the sisters..Sweet pecks for the Daddies..(ok, ok,..maybe a slap on the rear to a few of you, too :D)

I hear you RA. I hate making small talk chit chat! If I hear one more story topper about their kids, I'm going postal I swear! I got an hour limit on that crap and then excuse myself to the farthest bathroom, close the door, look in the mirror saying a few choice words, splash cold water on my face and then do it all over again!

Have fun! (Rather you than me)

Hello to all the little girls and Daddies! Cookie made it through the storm okay! She's a bit tied up at the moment (evil grin) and can't be here.

"Morning all! INL and Photo, glad to see you made it through the night!. Slept through the first alarm and I'm plugged into the coffee right now trying to jump start my brain. Plenty of excitement last night and more possibly expected today. TT, yes be glad for where you live and Daddy GA you should at least give her warning before sending her to look at your pictures - some of them are startling if you're not expecting them. (((Hugs))) to all - stay safe. Cookie sweetie - thinking of you!"

Good to know you're ok, peaches. :rose: Hope the coffee worked and your day wasn't overly exciting.

Good Morning All!
Hope everyone has a great day!

Good evening to you, TD. :rose: Hope you had a great day too!

It may be too late, but I'm sending you all the good vibes I can! :rose:

I hear you RA. I hate making small talk chit chat! If I hear one more story topper about their kids, I'm going postal I swear! I got an hour limit on that crap and then excuse myself to the farthest bathroom, close the door, look in the mirror saying a few choice words, splash cold water on my face and then do it all over again!

Have fun! (Rather you than me)

Hello to all the little girls and Daddies! Cookie made it through the storm okay! She's a bit tied up at the moment (evil grin) and can't be here.

I know the feeling Daddy Stan. *high fives* I'm happy Cookie made it through the storm OK. Have fun! :devil:

Yes Peaches, it calmed down here shortly after I snuggled in.

Hope your day was good, Tiny.

RA, I hope your day was wonderful.

Mine has been horrible. Thankfully, a nice, long conversation helped all that. Daddy really does make it all better. :heart:

Mine has been horrible. Thankfully, a nice, long conversation helped all that. Daddy really does make it all better. :heart:

(((HUGS))) for you, photo. :rose: Sorry you had such a horrible day. :( It's a good thing you have a Daddy there for you. We Daddies are good like that. ;)

Dare I even try out catch up!? You have all been so busy!

Mutato, thank you! It was pretty scary here last night!!

Peaches, I'm glad to hear you made it through ok. Hearing thunder now... Flirt & I went past your road today and waved. :)

Yes, Daddy has been keeping me very, very busy for the past few days. ;) Not that I'm complaining....:heart:

I hope you all are enjoying your day! ~waves and blows :kiss:'s

Dare I even try out catch up!? You have all been so busy!

Mutato, thank you! It was pretty scary here last night!!

Peaches, I'm glad to hear you made it through ok. Hearing thunder now... Flirt & I went past your road today and waved. :)

Yes, Daddy has been keeping me very, very busy for the past few days. ;) Not that I'm complaining....:heart:

I hope you all are enjoying your day! ~waves and blows :kiss:'s

You're welcome and (((hugs))) for you! I'm happy you made it through the storm ok. We all were worried about you and Flirt.

You're welcome and (((hugs))) for you! I'm happy you made it through the storm ok. We all were worried about you and Flirt.

Ahhh..so sweet of you all. :) He woke up a bit, but slept through for the most part. I'm seeing some ugly stuff on the radar, but looks like it will stay out of our immediate area. Spring in the Midwest...

Shew this thread moves fast

So I'm just gonna say hello everybody. Happy to see my sisters weathered the storm ok.
Hope everyone is having or has had a good day.!

"Good evening all - decided I had better things to do (like packing!) than work so came home - ON TIME for once - Seriously looking forward to Thursday at noon! Cookie I'm sooooooo glad you and Flirt made it through okay - things got so wild last night - the storm literally knocked all the blooms off the honeysuckle vines so the hummingbirds and bumblebees are looking a little lost. Gonna be scarce for a few days - things to do getting ready and then I'll just be.......busy;) I thought I heard thunder too although the weatherman keeps assuring us things aren't going to be nearly as bad as last night."

Tell me about how fast things move...DAY-yum.. can't keep up half the time. Just wanted to day I did very well at the party. I Only teared up ONCE and it was in hug. I haven' had one in a while, other than my kiddos, who I've taught the power of touch is powerful juju...

I'm thrilled Cookie made it through, and everyone else seems to have had a nice day.

Woo-Doggie! Photo has a Daddy..:devil: :D

~waves a very tired hello~
glad to see everyone made it through the storms safely

the evil on-call cell has been keeping me very busy lately :mad:
today i came home work early just so i could try and get a little extra sleep - slept for 2 hrs and i think i answered at least 3 calls in my sleep - not sure what their problems were or what i said and really hope i was able to fix their problems cuz.... i cant remember much beyond saying hello help desk :eek::eek:

hugs to all hope you have a wonderfully splendid evening!

Tell me about how fast things move...DAY-yum.. can't keep up half the time. Just wanted to day I did very well at the party. I Only teared up ONCE and it was in hug. I haven' had one in a while, other than my kiddos, who I've taught the power of touch is powerful juju...

I'm thrilled Cookie made it through, and everyone else seems to have had a nice day.

Glad you did well at the party. Touch is a blessing. Can convey so much without words.

So I'm just gonna say hello everybody. Happy to see my sisters weathered the storm ok.
Hope everyone is having or has had a good day.!

Hi there CA :rose: good to see you here & that you're ok after the storms.

The power of touch and hugs is amazing. It's been too long since I've had a good hug from other than my kiddos. :(

~waves a very tired hello~
glad to see everyone made it through the storms safely

the evil on-call cell has been keeping me very busy lately :mad:
today i came home work early just so i could try and get a little extra sleep - slept for 2 hrs and i think i answered at least 3 calls in my sleep - not sure what their problems were or what i said and really hope i was able to fix their problems cuz.... i cant remember much beyond saying hello help desk :eek::eek:

hugs to all hope you have a wonderfully splendid evening!

Good to see you here JBM :rose: I hope you're able to turn off that evil on-call cell phone and get some sleep soon.

"Oh sweetie - wish you were closer - all the hugs you want!":rose:

Well I guess it is because I am so far away, that no-one says Hi back to me. So I wont bother with this thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back