Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone hear my eyes roll onto the back of my head ? I'm sure they made a popping sound at Daddy UBW's suggestion.:D

I think that name would be worse..lol....

I went searching for the incest thread so I could suggest it when we see that in here, but I couldn't find one. :confused: I know there has to be at least one active incest thread..???

Isn't Incest is Best or something like that floating around?
I was shaking my head at the name, but it did give me a giggle. :)

Feeling better yet, sweetie?

That playful little giggle makes my evening complete........

~blushes, staring at my pink toenails as I shuffle my feet

Does that mean I can get some help with these boxes of 'supplies' for the Daddy Cave? Pretty, pretty pleeaaassseeeee?!!!

Sighs and roll my eyes.................

~blushes, staring at my pink toenails as I shuffle my feet

Does that mean I can get some help with these boxes of 'supplies' for the Daddy Cave? Pretty, pretty pleeaaassseeeee?!!!

OK, but only a couple................

Isn't Incest is Best or something like that floating around?
I was shaking my head at the name, but it did give me a giggle. :)

Feeling better yet, sweetie?
I am..since they're worse in the morning, I'm thinking allergies and sleep apnea. :(
I'm in tub now..lol. The hot water helps with sinuses..only a CPAP or weight loss will help with the other..

I am..since they're worse in the morning, I'm thinking allergies and sleep apnea. :(
I'm in tub now..lol. The hot water helps with sinuses..only a CPAP or weight loss will help with the other..

A nice, hot bath sounds heavenly, and I don't even have any ailments today. I do hope as the season progresses, you become acclimated and the symptoms are less severe.

Wanna borrow my chamomile cream body wash?

Last edited:
Wonder why you daddies need so much liquor and DVD's....:confused:

I can't answer that question as I very rarely drink. I'd much rather have my Angelbunny by my side instead.

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that love them. I hope everyone had a good Monday.

This may be obvious, but I'd suggest getting a sleep study, especially if you're always waking up tired and never feeling rested. I had that problem, took a sleep study, and found I do have sleep apnea. I use a CPAP and it really works. Good luck :rose:

I can't answer that question as I very rarely drink. I'd much rather have my Angelbunny by my side instead.

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that love them. I hope everyone had a good Monday.

Ahhhh..so sweet! You should have her stop by here so we can meet her! I promise not to break out the claws on her! Little girl scout honor!

Is your daughter feeling better? Poor pumpkin!

I've had an awesome day! I did however, decide it is time to part with my death trap of a vehicle and have been searching for another one less, death trap-ish.

Last edited:
This may be obvious, but I'd suggest getting a sleep study, especially if you're always waking up tired and never feeling rested. I had that problem, took a sleep study, and found I do have sleep apnea. I use a CPAP and it really works. Good luck :rose:
I know, sweetie..I need to schedule it. I think I'd feel better and have more energy to do other things during the day..

Rise n' shine, gorgeous people!!

I hope you had an awesome weekend!

Peaches, watch out for the fog this morning as you head into the city. I can't even see across the street! Hope you are feeling better! Hugs!!!

Waves to INL, RA, Mutato, NFL, Hayley, UBW and everyone else. :)

I'll be back when I've had more caffeine...still a sleepy head. :rose:

"I was in such a migraine fog that I couldn't have told you whether or not I saw any actual fog - I just know that it was entirely TOO bright outside - and then, I swear I could just cry when I came home and found that some idjit ran over my mail box - did an excellent job too, the metal post is in two pieces now.....Last time my 6 foot sons put the blasted thing in the ground...ARGH:("

My toes are MoonPool Green...

Doesn't have the same effect, huh?

Oh..I'll do my own shopping.. :D

I watched Hulk yesterday and thought of you! Love that shade! I have a pastel, pearly green I wear on occasion. I don't think I could pull off (hush daddies!) your shade..wish I could!

~stomps out of the bathroom, taking my body wash with me. ~ Well then...just trying to be polite and helpful. :eek::)

"I was in such a migraine fog that I couldn't have told you whether or not I saw any actual fog - I just know that it was entirely TOO bright outside - and then, I swear I could just cry when I came home and found that some idjit ran over my mail box - did an excellent job too, the metal post is in two pieces now.....Last time my 6 foot sons put the blasted thing in the ground...ARGH:("

I was really hoping you were feeling better, if not for your comfort, but also so there wouldn't be any casualties in the office today. :(

Anything I can do, big sister?

I watched Hulk yesterday and thought of you! Love that shade! I have a pastel, pearly green I wear on occasion. I don't think I could pull off (hush daddies!) your shade..wish I could!

~stomps out of the bathroom, taking my body wash with me. ~ Well then...just trying to be polite and helpful. :eek::)
Don't stomp, dear Cookie! I was joking about the boxes of goodies Daddy UBW " got" for you for your "pink toes."

I figured my green ones weren't as alluring, enticing Daddy to shop for me.. :) I meant no offense. :rose:

Don't stomp, dear Cookie! I was joking about the boxes of goodies Daddy UBW " got" for you for your "pink toes."

I figured my green ones weren't as alluring, enticing Daddy to shop for me.. :) I meant no offense. :rose:

Oh dear, break in communication. :confused: I thought you were refusing my lovely body wash..:eek: Either way, no actual offense was taken..just being a bratty sister. We do that from time to time.:D

I was really hoping you were feeling better, if not for your comfort, but also so there wouldn't be any casualties in the office today. :(

Anything I can do, big sister?

"Thank you sweetie, no. Finally managing to keep some food where it belongs so the medicine stays where it belongs. Going back to bed shortly. I'm so foggy I went to pick up my prescriptions - got myself some frozen dinners - knew exactly which ones I wanted - still picked out the wrong ones - it's the weather and barometric pressure changes - I'll probably feel much better when it cools off and starts to rain again. We call it migraine brain......:rolleyes: BTW - killing people takes too much energy and makes entirely too much noise;) If I can get it down to manageable levels will try to get you and flirt to the store yet... I feel bad I missed it Sunday."

Hi all. I'll not be leaving this thread and would miss you all if you did.

Guess it's time to tuck myself into bed.....

"I'm sorry about your head hurting too RA. It's going around - one of the other girls at work also had a migraine today. As far as the sleep apnea goes - PM me sometime, that's what I do - or rather, what the Dr I work for does - we can chat about all the things it can play havoc with...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back