Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh goodie! The rain has started here and looks like our Bella is already starting to get hit with the snow and ice. White wine please....a Moscato if you have it a Chablis or Pinot Grigio if not...."

Drinks are poured and the beautiful sound of female laughter fills the room. :heart::heart:

"OMG - I almost forgot but the SO just called to remind me! It's 20:30 here - 8:30 PM - Earth Hour! Just ran around turning off all my lights and lighting my candles - thank goodness battery fully charged on laptop!"

"OMG - I almost forgot but the SO just called to remind me! It's 20:30 here - 8:30 PM - Earth Hour! Just ran around turning off all my lights and lighting my candles - thank goodness battery fully charged on laptop!"

But when is earth angel hour. :D

I'm pleased to say that any of the unpleasantness and misunderstandings surrounding an innocent remark of mine earlier today have been resolved.

All that remains is for me to stand a round of drinks for all present and propose a toast to friendship, understanding and love all around.

Glad to hear it, heatsink.

And I am sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding. :rose:

I was so glad to realize you were "that cool witty guy" and not one of those "mean, rude creepy guys"

I think you will make a wonderful addition to this thread! I really mean that too. In all the years I have been here, I have maybe cold pmed a man four times and you were that fourth. :)

If I need to say more or whatever to make better amends, please let me know.

:rose::rose::rose:

Glad to hear it, heatsink.

And I am sincerely sorry for the misunderstanding. :rose:

I was so glad to realize you were "that cool witty guy" and not one of those "mean, rude creepy guys"

I think you will make a wonderful addition to this thread! I really mean that too. In all the years I have been here, I have maybe cold pmed a man four times and you were that fourth. :)

If I need to say more or whatever to make better amends, please let me know.

:rose::rose::rose:

Wow, years here, and I can still count my time in hours. :D
But I do hope to hang around for quite some time. :rose:

I may turn in early tonight. Or at least early for socializing. I may tumblr a bit a look for stuf for the threads I am manning...Anyone have a suggestion or a request, feel free to pm it to me, and I'll do my best to find something suitable.

:kiss: to everyone...

I joined in the fall of 2006. :p

I have learned a lot about myself and have made some special friends. :)

I am still learning, and making my mistakes, but after lurking in the room for some time I decided I like the love a lot. I just must learn to control my enthusiasm and back down I guess. Live and learn. :(
:rose:

I am still learning, and making my mistakes, but after lurking in the room for some time I decided I like the love a lot. I just must learn to control my enthusiasm and back down I guess. Live and learn. :(
:rose:

I am still learning and making my mistakes, it is how I roll. :p

And I mean for the whole board not just certain sections;)

Wow, years here, and I can still count my time in hours. :D
But I do hope to hang around for quite some time. :rose:

I joined in the fall of 2006. :p

I have learned a lot about myself and have made some special friends. :)

"I joined in order to write in 2009 but didn't start making friends on the boards till a couple of years ago. Even then a lot of what I was doing was technically researching for stories I had in the works. Then I stumbled over this thread......and as Daddy GA loves to point out I've been at the top of the leader board for postings ever since....:eek:"

tumblr_mjydvhDNa71s0cz6go1_400.jpg

Thought I'd leave this for our resident Teachers Aide... I laughed when I saw it.. :D

lol i love it

"You two are both so amazing and have my heartiest respect for working with kids in the ways that you do. (Although my co-worker/friend/office manager will tell you that I LIKE the little people - it's the BIG ones I can't stand:rolleyes:) Hayley honey, I don't think you give yourself nearly enough credit for being as smart and capable as you ARE - I know you serve an important purpose as a Teacher's Aide (loved the cartoon RA!) but I still say you will be an amazing Teacher yourself someday.....when you are ready. And Chef/Daddy ST - helping kids COOK! That is too much! Always had way too much CDO (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - except in alphabetical order the way it SHOULD be;)) to let anyone else in my kitchen until the SO......but he has CDO too:D"

Aw thank you sweety.

I'm sticking my nose in perhaps, but what about asking the resident chef if he has any fresh fruit salads planned for the warm Summer evenings to come?
Most of the littles that I know love them, peaches, melon, cherries and banana for starters and I would donate a few bottles of liqueurs to add a touch of zest if required?;)

Mmmmm love fruit salads

"I joined in order to write in 2009 but didn't start making friends on the boards till a couple of years ago. Even then a lot of what I was doing was technically researching for stories I had in the works. Then I stumbled over this thread......and as Daddy GA loves to point out I've been at the top of the leader board for postings ever since....:eek:"

Friends are important, that is all one can ask for, but special friends are just a bonus.
I hope to be friends with everyone, I do so enjoy this place.
"Special" friends, well that is a wonderful dream to hope for.
:heart::rose::heart:

Friends are super important for sure, even socially awkward people like me agree. :cool:

My best social skills, in real life, are reserved to the safety of catering.

I'm the exact same way

"And then you grow old and stop giving a damn (dropping another nickel in the jar) - you realize that the people who are going to talk are gonna do it whether you trip and fall on your face or not - so you might just as well face the back of the elevator and say hello to everyone - stand on the street corner at noon and sing The Star Spangled Banner and otherwise do as you darn well please, making yourself happy....***** is too short to worry about social awkwardness... propriety....niceness....or certainly about being a 'good girl'."

"And then you grow old and stop giving a damn (dropping another nickel in the jar) - you realize that the people who are going to talk are gonna do it whether you trip and fall on your face or not - so you might just as well face the back of the elevator and say hello to everyone - stand on the street corner at noon and sing The Star Spangled Banner and otherwise do as you darn well please, making yourself happy....***** is too short to worry about social awkwardness... propriety....niceness....or certainly about being a 'good girl'."

Well sometimes it is nice to be someone's good girl. :D

When I have a Daddy, I try my darnest for him to say that to me. :heart:

Quite honestly I have been on a journey of self discovery since my divorce 8 years ago, the journey has not always been that of a glorious road, it is just in the last couple years of being alone all the time that I have opened up, and moreso, in just the last month or so I realized I want to be who I am and that is why I put myself up here for all the lit world to see, I am still discovering, and this room is by far the biggest move my mind has made, that is why I still am unsure of things, but give me a chance I might grow on you eventually.
:eek::rose:

Well sometimes it is nice to be someone's good girl. :D

When I have a Daddy, I try my darnest for him to say that to me. :heart:

(Sighing) "I will take your word for it Sis - I've never actually had my own Daddy but I imagine that it would probably be very nice......":eek:

I'm just a shy, quiet, reserved person and i'm ok with that.

Quite honestly I have been on a journey of self discovery since my divorce 8 years ago, the journey has not always been that of a glorious road, it is just in the last couple years of being alone all the time that I have opened up, and moreso, in just the last month or so I realized I want to be who I am and that is why I put myself up here for all the lit world to see, I am still discovering, and this room is by far the biggest move my mind has made, that is why I still am unsure of things, but give me a chance I might grow on you eventually.
:eek::rose:

You've done more then grow on us. You are very nice and sweet. Stop stressing we all like you in here and you belong

(Sighing) "I will take your word for it Sis - I've never actually had my own Daddy but I imagine that it would probably be very nice......":eek:

I have only had two and I have not had one in a very long time it seems.

As much as I love having a Daddy, I want the right one or none at all.

You are worthy of only the best, sweetheart.

:kiss:

Stress, maybe a touch, more of a fear at really being myself, opening up like I never have. I love you all and am so glad I decided to step from the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back