Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or have the avocados halved and filled with dressed prawns as a starter.

Where did that diet go, never mind some like tubby;)

"Or as the SO says - a woman to grab hold of - who can keep you warm on a cold winter night!":D

Avocados are good fat ... in moderation. and halves filled with Catalina, sprinkled with celery salt are a lovely lunch ... but I really like the prawns idea!! yummy

"I really like the prawns idea too - LOVE them.....sadly I'm allergic":(

Hey guys. figured I'd stop in and let everybody know that I'm still alive then just kind of touch base and let everybody no I'm okay.

A big hi to all of my fellow baby girls and a nice hot cup of coffee for all the Daddies out there!

Good early afternoon Samantha.

Heading out the door another work day is past. :D

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

:rose:

"I have been so far - gotten all of my errands run. There for a while it was a little hard to believe the forecasts - temp nearly 50, blue sky and sunshine. Starting to see some thin high overcast though and mares tails - wind may be starting to pick up a little too. OH! Almost forgot - RA I saw the first jonquils of the year blooming today in a sunny warm spot by the bank. And it's my oldest son's birthday today too so talked to him and wished him a happy day! Ming kitty is outside enjoying the last of the sunshine and warmth - all in all it's been a good, productive day so far."

Hey guys. figured I'd stop in and let everybody know that I'm still alive then just kind of touch base and let everybody no I'm okay.

A big hi to all of my fellow baby girls and a nice hot cup of coffee for all the Daddies out there!

"Do we know you stranger????" (Giggles and hugs you):kiss:

"I have been so far - gotten all of my errands run. There for a while it was a little hard to believe the forecasts - temp nearly 50, blue sky and sunshine. Starting to see some thin high overcast though and mares tails - wind may be starting to pick up a little too. OH! Almost forgot - RA I saw the first jonquils of the year blooming today in a sunny warm spot by the bank. And it's my oldest son's birthday today too so talked to him and wished him a happy day! Ming kitty is outside enjoying the last of the sunshine and warmth - all in all it's been a good, productive day so far."

My day of production is done, now is the unproductive time. :D:D

Shower time and some iced tea sounds like a plan.

Then just relax and enjoy the company of all the people I am happy to have let me join in their circle. Love you all. :heart::heart:

My day of production is done, now is the unproductive time. :D:D

Shower time and some iced tea sounds like a plan.

Then just relax and enjoy the company of all the people I am happy to have let me join in their circle. Love you all. :heart::heart:

Being in the south ... I have an almost endless supply of iced tea, and I shall leave a stack of fresh, warm, fluffy towels for you in the hall.
Then you can join us in the Great Room.
... and we won't ask you to cook. Today. :devil:

Being in the south ... I have an almost endless supply of iced tea, and I shall leave a stack of fresh, warm, fluffy towels for you in the hall.
Then you can join us in the Great Room.
... and we won't ask you to cook. Today. :devil:

Cooking for the patients is my job, cooking for you ladies is my pleasure. :rose::rose:

Sweet tea is my addiction, and I am not even from the south, well I was born in Southern California, does that count. :D

Warm fluffy towels would be a nice luxury, thank you for being so thoughtful.

"Yes.......there is that of course.........":rolleye s:

I have found him to be pretty witty, but that comment I might have taken wrong.

Avocados are a healthy fat, but to be eaten in moderation as is everything else. Nuts are high calorie, but one is to eat several servings a week because of the nutritional value.

Exercise helps counteract that. I am no model nor am I very fit. But I run and do strength training AND I eat avocados and nuts-walnut and almonds mostly. Probably why I have such good skin. :)

I have found him to be pretty witty, but that comment I might have taken wrong.

Avocados are a healthy fat, but to be eaten in moderation as is everything else. Nuts are high calorie, but one is to eat several servings a week because of the nutritional value.

Exercise helps counteract that. I am no model nor am I very fit. But I run and do strength training AND I eat avocados and nuts-walnut and almonds mostly. Probably why I have such good skin. :)

With avocados, watch the serving size. It's one ounce. Guacamole might sound healthy, it can be only if you have a little of it. Salsa and pico de gallo are different, just raw fruits, veggies, and herbs.

With avocados, watch the serving size. It's one ounce. Guacamole might sound healthy, it can be only if you have a little of it. Salsa and pico de gallo are different, just raw fruits, veggies, and herbs.

Yes, I know this.

I was just slightly preturbed with HeatSink. I most likely took it the wrong way but I am protective of Peaches. She is my sweet sister and I think tender-hearted. :rose:

Yes, I know this.

I was just slightly preturbed with HeatSink. I most likely took it the wrong way but I am protective of Peaches. She is my sweet sister and I think tender-hearted. :rose:

... except I was the one that brought up avocados and HeatSink was quoting me, suggesting the prawns

Yes, I know this.

Your words cut deep there madam, I am a newcomer to this thread, this special place of refuge, serenity, close companionship and pleasure.
As such I have nothing but grateful admiration and respect for those who have welcomed me into their midst, each and every one.

Your words cut deep there madam, I am a newcomer to this thread, this special place of refuge, serenity, close companionship and pleasure.
As such I have nothing but grateful admiration and respect for those who have welcomed me into their midst, each and every one.

uh-huh.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Have a pleasant day.

Good for you. :rose:

I was talking about Peaches, who I happen to be friends with.

As am I ... but you are still mistaken. The discourse was between HeatSink and I ... and Peaches quoted him later without bad feelings.

Try reading the conversation again, without your hackles up and note the tone of the participants at the moment.

To Me ... and since I am admittedly curvy, it did not bother me a bit

Should I send you cookies?

It was a post on a general board, even if he did quote you. Any person with a weight issue could take offense it has happened on here--all of Lit-- it has happened several times.

I personally have defended friends that were offended through out the years because of comments like that. I also specifically said that I think I took it the wrong way and you feel the need to keep going on and on about it.

So keep up, I don't plan on discussing the matter further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back