Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note from Cookie. She lost a dear friend today and is taking some time. She wants you all to know that she will be fine.

Just a note from Cookie. She lost a dear friend today and is taking some time. She wants you all to know that she will be fine.

"Oh no, that's terrible! Please let her know that we all love her and are thinking of her. She is in my heart and my prayers"

That sucks I wish her the very best...

Good mornin/evenin one and all to the Daddy's and lovely babygirls...waits patiently for My lil one as I sip on my coffee trying to delay the start of my day

Good morning all!! Cookie our thoughts/prayers are with you!! Peaches do NOT listen to GA, it is great to have you around & posting!!!!

Well I'm off to get this work day started I'm not lookin forward to it mind ya. And as always I shall be taking a peek in from time to time.

I wish all the mornin folks a good mornin and all the night folks a good evenin

Hellos and hugs to everyone!

My deepest sympathies to Cookie.

TT, I wish you restful sleep, my dear.

I'm off and on throughout the day, as usual. Have a wonderful day wherever you are. :heart:

cookie...you're in my thoughts

justine...congrats!! i know how awesome that feels

Daaaaaddddy!!! *blushes at the mention of snores*

sorry i was a lazy bones this morning, didn't realize i was that sleepy...fills up Daddy's mug with fresh coffee and then curls up in His lap to watch Him work...

g'morning morning people and g'evening all of you just ending your days :heart:

cookie...you're in my thoughts

justine...congrats!! i know how awesome that feels

Daaaaaddddy!!! *blushes at the mention of snores*

sorry i was a lazy bones this morning, didn't realize i was that sleepy...fills up Daddy's mug with fresh coffee and then curls up in His lap to watch Him work...

g'morning morning people and g'evening all of you just ending your days :heart:
That is a good baby girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back