Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has everybody gone? I see a lot of new faces but hardly any of the regulars.

Happy Thursday to all my fellow baby girls and the Daddies that love us!

I'm at work so my time here will be sporadic, at best.

Waves as I dash through! :)) Work, critters, weather ... busybusy ... but I lurk every day!!

Good morning to all youbsexy little girls & the Daddy's who love them!!!

Hi daddy PA!! Hugs!

Where has everybody gone? I see a lot of new faces but hardly any of the regulars.

Happy Thursday to all my fellow baby girls and the Daddies that love us!

I'm at work so my time here will be sporadic, at best.

Hi Bella! I hope your work day was awesome!

I have just read through a lot of the posts here and will be coming back regularly and will hopefully make some friends.:)

Welcome! C'mon in the water is fine. :rose:

Well I guess some of your sisters are hiding out with their daddies and vice versa.

Hope all is well with everyone

Hi DaddyCeann. No Daddy for me but have been busy. I hope you are well.

Hey beautiful sisters and handsome daddies

Hi Justine!

Evening gorgeous babies and Daddies

Hello! Good evening to you too! :)

Hi daddy PA!! Hugs!

Hi Bella! I hope your work day was awesome!

Welcome! C'mon in the water is fine. :rose:

Hi DaddyCeann. No Daddy for me but have been busy. I hope you are well.

Hi Justine!

Hello! Good evening to you too! :)

Hi how are you

God. Such a long day. And I'm opening tomorrow. My head hurts and I just wanna curl up in someone's lap. Can't even write, no energy. But a new story is in the works.

God. Such a long day. And I'm opening tomorrow. My head hurts and I just wanna curl up in someone's lap. Can't even write, no energy. But a new story is in the works.

Oh! New story? What's it about?
Hi Bella and all the little girls and their Daddies

I don't know how to multi quote so thank you to all for the warm welcome and the offers of a drink. Its a bit early here for the drink, so I'll just perch by the window with my coffee.:)

you click the button after the quote button (at the bottom of each post on the right hand side) in each post you want to quote. It should turn red and you know it's pressed (the button next to the quote) then when you are all done press reply

you click the button after the quote button (at the bottom of each post on the right hand side) in each post you want to quote. It should turn red and you know it's pressed (the button next to the quote) then when you are all done press reply

Thank you for the help TT, I'll send you a dozen :rose:'s for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back