Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay yay. Just got back from family time, just in time! It started snowing just after we left KC! Brr!

How are all the baby girls and the Daddies who know we're worth waiting for? *giggles*

hi Hayley! How's you?

Yay yay. Just got back from family time, just in time! It started snowing just after we left KC! Brr!

How are all the baby girls and the Daddies who know we're worth waiting for? *giggles*

hi Hayley! How's you?

Am doing good how are you I remember those snow days well

I must send my apologies to those on the thread, I have the bad habit of commenting on things that maybe I should just leave alone. I feel partially to blame for the threads detour of sorts.
:rose::rose:

HEY!!! How are you doing? I missed you around here. :D

We've been chatting for awhile, taking things slow but the last few days have been wonderful and today was the day it became really real. Also the day he got mad at me :( Which actually confirmed it for me, I wasn't 100% sure until then. I put myself down as is usual for me but he was having none of that *giggles*

He has just submitted a story to lit....he says I was his inspiration *blush* He isn't on the forum....yet ;)

Congratulations!!! Wishing you so much happiness. Having a daddy is like having magic in your heart.

Hi daddies and girls!

*nibbles on fresh, still-gooey white chocolate-covered pretzels and popcorn*

Preparing to watch a movie with the family. How is everyone's night thus far?

*nibbles on fresh, still-gooey white chocolate-covered pretzels and popcorn*

Preparing to watch a movie with the family. How is everyone's night thus far?

Morning Bella. Never heard of chocolate and pretzels must be an American thing :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back