Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you dare say I settled with you as my Daddy *glares at you* You are MY PERFECT amazing Daddy. There was not a single ounce of settling with you as my daddy.
You say I can't put myself down well be an example for me to follow and don't you dare put our relationship down like that.
Joking or not I don't like it

Wow, Don't anyone say babygirls don't have claws. Thank you baby for defending our relationship - even from me.

I'm sure that'd be VERY hard in a small town. Like daddy said any bigger towns around?
Maybe talk a little more in here and you'll get along with a single daddy in here :)

Yes always Daddy. I know you do *sighs*[/QUOTE
Yes there is a big city about a hour and a half. But how would you advertise something like that?

Yes there is a big city about a hour and a half. But how would you advertise something like that?

Honestly I have no idea. I've never gone looking for a daddy as i'm very new to this, DaddyCeann and I evolved into this and it's new to us both. Maybe some of the other girls can help you. Sorry I can't :(

Last edited:
Wow, Don't anyone say babygirls don't have claws. Thank you baby for defending our relationship - even from me.

I love how you and your girl banter and love each other. But please don't forget that babygirls do have claws and, when forced, will use them. :rolleyes:

There are personal ad sections on Lit. You might want to peek at some in the BDSM personals to see some examples. One caution, there are predators so please be careful. Guard your heart. Welcome to the thread!

--------------------------------
Happy Hump Day daddies and girls! I'm still fighting this nasty cold so i've been a bit out of it. I'll try to leave some germless kisses and hugs for each of you ;):kiss:

I love how you and your girl banter and love each other. But please don't forget that babygirls do have claws and, when forced, will use them. :rolleyes:

There are personal ad sections on Lit. You might want to peek at some in the BDSM personals to see some examples. One caution, there are predators so please be careful. Guard your heart. Welcome to the thread!

--------------------------------
Happy Hump Day daddies and girls! I'm still fighting this nasty cold so i've been a bit out of it. I'll try to leave some germless kisses and hugs for each of you ;):kiss:

*giggles* I don't think he'll forget again anytime soon.

Good advice :)

Oh no take care of yourself and get well soon :rose:

"Morning all - so sorry to hear of INL, and DD's health concerns. Enjoying TT and Daddy C's teasing and playing and Daddy C I LOVE that Andy Rooney statement in your sig now! Has anyone heard from our Bella overnight? There was an explosion in KC and.....well, you know how big sisters worry. NFL I hope you finally managed to get some sleep (I took my pain pills and my favorite 4 pawed heating pad/snuggle kitty and slept like a rock once I got a text from the SO saying his flight had landed and he was back where he belonged!) Winter storm warnings posted for tomorrow, I went shopping last night so if tomorrow is a snow day from work (or even just a leave work early day) I can COOK - woo hoo! Dress warm kids - it's COLD out there! (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es to all!"

"Morning all - so sorry to hear of INL, and DD's health concerns. Enjoying TT and Daddy C's teasing and playing and Daddy C I LOVE that Andy Rooney statement in your sig now! Has anyone heard from our Bella overnight? There was an explosion in KC and.....well, you know how big sisters worry. NFL I hope you finally managed to get some sleep (I took my pain pills and my favorite 4 pawed heating pad/snuggle kitty and slept like a rock once I got a text from the SO saying his flight had landed and he was back where he belonged!) Winter storm warnings posted for tomorrow, I went shopping last night so if tomorrow is a snow day from work (or even just a leave work early day) I can COOK - woo hoo! Dress warm kids - it's COLD out there! (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es to all!"

Oh no, I just googled it think she'll be ok but yes can understand your concern

Morning, Miss Peaches! Glad to hear he's closer & you got some sleep!!
Everyone have emergency goodies in the car?? snacks, water, flashlight, cell charger, scraper, etc?? Be safe on the roads, Lovelies and Gents!
:kiss:

oh, no!! Explosion? Y'all all live relatively near one another, right (save TT, NFL, INL, DAPPLE and me) ??

"Yes - a gas explosion in downtown Kansas City..... Yes, Cookie and I live minutes from each other and Bella is just a few hours drive. I don't want to text her quite this early in case she worked, or her little one was ill or her father....if she was up most of the night for some reason (even some HAPPY reason) and is asleep now I don't want to wake her but if she reads this, or Cookie or Keri hear from her if one of them could please text me - I'll be at work so may not be able to respond but it will be a relief......":heart:

Morning, Miss Peaches! Glad to hear he's closer & you got some sleep!!
Everyone have emergency goodies in the car?? snacks, water, flashlight, cell charger, scraper, etc?? Be safe on the roads, Lovelies and Gents!
:kiss:

"Water (check), flashlight (check), cell charger (check), ice scrapers and brushes (check), extra set dry gloves (check), gas tank filled (check).... You be careful out there too sweetie - Gonna hit you first before it hits here.":kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back