Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Good Evening Daddies and babies,

Hope that you all are well tonight. Have a good long weekend to those that are off on Monday!

Kisses

Good evening everyone!

I'm sitting at the table with Miss Peaches while she is chatting away with Keri on my phone. :heart:

Love girl time!!!

Good evening everyone!

I'm sitting at the table with Miss Peaches while she is chatting away with Keri on my phone. :heart:

Love girl time!!!

That is so awesome. And I'm not jealous at all (oops had my fingers crossed) giggles.
Have fun girls :)

Ohh. Bella is tipsy! *giggles* I'm out with friends at the Party House ... unlimited drinks after the Cicero charge... oh my and there is so much eye candy ... I'm in heaven!

Good evening everyone!

Love girl time!!!

I felt so lucky being able to talk to Peaches for as long as we did!!!! So much fun! Cookie has a way of bringing people together, don't you Cookie? giggles

I wish we ALL lived closer!!!! Then we could have girl time whenever the Daddies weren't busy, and work/home-life wasn't calling!

:heart: Keri

Ohh. Bella is tipsy! *giggles* I'm out with friends at the Party House ... unlimited drinks after the Cicero charge... oh my and there is so much eye candy ... I'm in heaven!

That's the BEST kind of candy there is! I'm so glad you're having a good time...just be careful! Love you!

:heart: Keri

Good Evening Daddies and babies,

Hope that you all are well tonight. Have a good long weekend to those that are off on Monday!

Kisses

"Good evening DLG. You have a good weekend too!"

Good night to all the lovelies here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Daddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Good night Daddy PA!" (((Hugs)))

We are having a great time!!! Love her to bits!!!

I wish you were closer, Kel! XOXO

"The feeling is mutual little sister!":kiss:

"Hi all from Cookies kitchen! Happy Saturday night - hope everyone is safe, warm, well (and has a designated driver Bella?) and healthy tonight. Enjoyed talking to Baby Girl Keri tonight and getting to know each other!" (((Hugs))) and :heart:

"Hi all from Cookies kitchen! Happy Saturday night - hope everyone is safe, warm, well (and has a designated driver Bella?) and healthy tonight. Enjoyed talking to Baby Girl Keri tonight and getting to know each other!" (((Hugs))) and :heart:

Huge (((Hugs))) and :kiss: 's and :heart: You're one of the best sisters I could ever have!!!!

We don't use that kind of talk here. Please be respectful! What you say in private to her is not our business, but in here...uh uhh!

:((Nodding in agreement with my sisters and Daddy RJ.....dusting the cobwebs off my baseball bat....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back