Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky for you, my boss is at lunch ... gimme a few to haul it out the sent box and you will have I momentarily. Mojo and cookie, that is ... for baby girl eyes only!

As are ALL of the PM's, texts, calls and emails between us!

Thanks sweetie!!

I'm lucky that I have the day off, or I'd have been in deep doodoo. I overslept this morning. LOL

Still no heat in your building at work?! Lucky you!!! Maybe you stayed up too late giving baths and telling stories to pretty, little girls..:rolleyes:

Still no heat in your building at work?! Lucky you!!! Maybe you stayed up too late giving baths and telling stories to pretty, little girls..:rolleyes:

There's heat. Today was a reward for my team. Yesterday, 4 of the other 6 teams came to management, complaining that we're causing undo stress by being so far ahead on a project. Whiners!

There's heat. Today was a reward for my team. Yesterday, 4 of the other 6 teams came to management, complaining that we're causing undo stress by being so far ahead on a project. Whiners!

*giggles at how whiny they were*
Course, my dad feels the same way when I beat him on a project I started later than his. Why do smart people that lose whine? Is it a Bazinga complex, do you think?

*giggles at how whiny they were*
Course, my dad feels the same way when I beat him on a project I started later than his. Why do smart people that lose whine? Is it a Bazinga complex, do you think?

The ones doing the most whining are the ones that have the MOST education: Masters in computer science, mathematics, and information technology. I'm the most educated on my team, only because the community college seemed fit to award me a second associates the day before graduation, since I fulfilled all the requirements without me realizing it LOL

BTW ... Cookie and mojo
.. check her inbox! *delighted giggle* it was hard to stay professional al typing that ... makes me hot under the collar lol

How are you dear daughters and daddy's?

Hi Nisha!! :rose:

I'm doing wonderful today!! Thanks! And you?!

Daddy Rj & Bella...don't get me started on 'smart' people!! ~hehe~ I had to tell ex daddy once or twice, 'For someone so smart, you sure can be an idiot.'

BTW ... Cookie and mojo
.. check her inbox! *delighted giggle* it was hard to stay professional al typing that ... makes me hot under the collar lol

Read & replied!!! I understand exactly what you mean...an exciting read!! :devil:

No daddies!! We aren't telling! :p

Daddy Rj & Bella...don't get me started on 'smart' people!! ~hehe~ I had to tell ex daddy once or twice, 'For someone so smart, you sure can be an idiot.'

I'm good. Guarding my daughter from her daddy. :D

I'm smart. I have common sense. The others are intelligent, spent too much time in academia and immersed in technology. They have no lives outside their cocoons. I feel sorry for them.

I'm smart. I have common sense. The others are intelligent, spent too much time in academia and immersed in technology. They have no lives outside their cocoons. I feel sorry for them.

I'm smart and possess a degree of common sense. I also didn't drown myself in intellectuals-only things because I lost touch with reality and got far too alienated from my fellow man.

And I'm also the most intelligent person on my team at work. I don't possess a degree for proof, but its nit needed as I'm well, working where I am. Though, I would like to eventually go to school for computers, but now, alas, its not feasible.

agreed

You may be better served just by reading back a few pages. :) We are a very close family, treat each other as such and with respect. :) For many of us, this isn't just a fetish, but a lifestyle we enjoy and doesn't have a thing to do with incest for most.

Cookie is absolutely correct. Most of us see this as a lifestyle and a real caring relationships. Respect is huge to all and its not an incest fantasy for most. Speaking for myself its not about incest at all.

Its a long thread with a lot of good advice. The thread was started by and kept alive by all the babies that pass through. Learn lots, play safe and have fun.

Hello to the beautiful babies and their daddies!

I'm smart and possess a degree of common sense. I also didn't drown myself in intellectuals-only things because I lost touch with reality and got far too alienated from my fellow man.

And I'm also the most intelligent person on my team at work. I don't possess a degree for proof, but its nit needed as I'm well, working where I am. Though, I would like to eventually go to school for computers, but now, alas, its not feasible.

In my team of 8, there is only one person with a 4-yer degree, and that's in English. She was a teacher until the computer world called: Better hours and MUCH better pay LOL The rest of us have associates. Also, the youngest of us is 37, while most are in their 50s.

The other teams have 20somethings who believe in reinventing the wheel.

Cookie is absolutely correct. Most of us see this as a lifestyle and a real caring relationships. Respect is huge to all and its not an incest fantasy for most. Speaking for myself its not about incest at all.

Its a long thread with a lot of good advice. The thread was started by and kept alive by all the babies that pass through. Learn lots, play safe and have fun.

Hello to the beautiful babies and their daddies!

DADDY!
*giggles and kisses* missed you! Did you finish that brief, or are you playing hooky!

In my team of 8, there is only one person with a 4-yer degree, and that's in English. She was a teacher until the computer world called: Better hours and MUCH better pay LOL The rest of us have associates. Also, the youngest of us is 37, while most are in their 50s.

The other teams have 20somethings who believe in reinventing the wheel.

I'm a 20something (one year until 30,my birthday is in a couple months) but see, I do t have an interest in reinventing the wheel ... I just want to code it and see why it keeps going flat! LOL. Kinda like what it sounds like you do.

I'm a 20something (one year until 30,my birthday is in a couple months) but see, I do t have an interest in reinventing the wheel ... I just want to code it and see why it keeps going flat! LOL. Kinda like what it sounds like you do.

They don't want to know why the wheel's flat. They expect it to be correct the first time. We create the models, I write the documentation and correct the errors - I'm great at finding the missing semi-colon and misspelled words. We ship it to one of 3 teams and wait, wait for them to go through their "team meetings" where they discuss how they "feel" about what we've done, assign who gets what and correct what we've done. Frustrating when we receive notes stating we need to slow down, to let them catch up, blah blah blah.

Cut the hour or two meetings in the morning, every morning, and work grrr

They don't want to know why the wheel's flat. They expect it to be correct the first time. We create the models, I write the documentation and correct the errors - I'm great at finding the missing semi-colon and misspelled words. We ship it to one of 3 teams and wait, wait for them to go through their "team meetings" where they discuss how they "feel" about what we've done, assign who gets what and correct what we've done. Frustrating when we receive notes stating we need to slow down, to let them catch up, blah blah blah.

Cut the hour or two meetings in the morning, every morning, and work grrr

It sounds perfect for me ... I'm a walking dictionary with OCD!

It sounds perfect for me ... I'm a walking dictionary with OCD!

It's just one of my gifts. I can look at the expected output, compare it to what's being created, and come up with a list of possible reasons for the difference. Most times it's just a misplaced semi-colon, a missing letter, an additional letter, or a missing variable.

Where I'm assigned now, they have a team of programmers that would spent hours looking for errors in code. I arrived and the first thing I did was mandate some sort of documentation of ALL code created. Then, I taught these programmers what error causes what output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back