Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to the daddies and baby girls. Chilly in UK today

"Good Morning Daddy EG - button up and stay warm. Warm here in the Midwest U.S. today and raining but cold and sleeting by the weekend":rose:

Hi English Guy! Just going to bed!

Thank you BM (ok, gotta get you a different i.d...hehe) for the naptime! I needed it more than I even knew! I ended up texting with a dear friend and now I am even more exhausted!!! Totally worth it! May need a nap tomorrow afternoon. :)

Sleep well daddies and baby girls! ::kiss::

"Good night (and Good Morning) Sis Cookie - glad you enjoyed your show last night.":rose:

Good morning all!!!

"Good Morning (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es Daddy PA. Hope today is a better day and that they just get better and better for you!":kiss:

No rest for the wicked, this week has been full of cummings and goings. Next few days should mean more restfull and perhaps I get back to normal. Its exhausting giving pleasure ;)

"Good morning Daddy E60R! You're absolutely right.....get some rest and take your vitamins!":rose:

I've just put the heating on, chilly? It's freezing lol

"Good Morning to NFLGirl and to ALL the sweet Baby Girls and the strong Daddies who love and protect us! It's Thursday - Have a Great Day!":rose:

Nflgirl & EG..a snowball fight might be fun ;)

Peaches, thank you! It was awesome last night, but not as good as the week before. It is warm and slighty misty here. First thing I did was open the back sliding door. :) I am SO ready for spring, even though besides one blizzard, we have had a fairly snow-free winter.

Daddy Pa, Eric- do what Peaches said and take care of yourselves. We will be on your ass to make sure you do!!

Everyone else, have a wonderful day!!!!

Last edited:
Well thanks Peaches/Cookie, but today has been hectic, now have some OT coming for working tonighg. Will be on with all you nightowls!!!

I'm new around here and wanted to say hello. A special greeting to all the daddies out there. Wish I had one of my own. :)

Hi

I'm new around here and wanted to say hello. A special greeting to all the daddies out there. Wish I had one of my own. :)

Welcome to the Lit, hope you enjoy. Take your time and look around. If you need a daddy I volunteer, I am a good one !!!

Welcome GG - this is a great place with some fun folks. I'm learning my way around with the dads and the lovely sweet girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back