Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyone else is posting Christmas photos. :)

festivelights1.jpg

festivelights4.jpg

tumblr_mejb350CAR1rzgxsbo1_500.jpg

Daddy......please??!

Yes little girl........Daddy loves spanking your lovely derriere........his fingers probing your tight little pussy......"Do you feel my hardness pressing against you?".......you know Daddy only gives good girls spanking on Christmas........knowing he will claim you........take you......fill you........Oh my Little One Daddy is so hard and in need of far more than a spanking........:kiss:...........:D

Yes little girl........Daddy loves spanking your lovely derriere........his fingers probing your tight little pussy......"Do you feel my hardness pressing against you?".......you know Daddy only gives good girls spanking on Christmas........knowing he will claim you........take you......fill you........Oh my Little One Daddy is so hard and in need of far more than a spanking........:kiss:...........:D

Oh Daddy.....you know how I love the way you play with me, tease me, slide your fingers inside me......giving me a small preview of what's to come with your cock that I can feel pressing against me, getting harder with every slap that hits my ass.....oh Daddy, you know you can do more than just spank me....Daddy, you know that when it comes to me you can have whatever you want, you just have to take it......

Uh oh! the 2 sexiest people from Lit are here; both GoodSonForMom, and PlayWithMeToday!!!!!!!

You are too kind PA........*blushes*.........I don't know about me.....but you are spot on about our PlayWithMeToday.........she is a very sexy little girl........and more than that she has an incredible heart.....:heart:......

We seem to have been MIA a bit.......only popping in once and a while........but you know.......My little one is an amazing girl..........and it's hard to believe it's been a little over a year since we met.....*Kissing* you softly PlayWithMeToday........:kiss:

I would like to wish all the little girls a Merry Christmas.....all the Daddies too......but a very special one for you PA......and a Happy New Year too.......:)

Oh Daddy.....you know how I love the way you play with me, tease me, slide your fingers inside me......giving me a small preview of what's to come with your cock that I can feel pressing against me, getting harder with every slap that hits my ass.....oh Daddy, you know you can do more than just spank me....Daddy, you know that when it comes to me you can have whatever you want, you just have to take it......

I am rarely speechless.....rarely do I blush.....you have accomplished both in one day.....did I not always say you are amazing..........:kiss:

Now back to regular scheduled programing........Daddy knows he can do far more than spank you Little One.......I know your wet sounds and whimpers.....and as I attach your collar to your neck.......and I slip my cock into you.......and I hear you say......"Daddy......I need you"......I know I have taken you.....claimed you.....and you know I love you........:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back