Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so plenty of you pervs like the daddy daughter thing obvously but it seems like most people want that role play to be gentle. Does anybody but me like the idea of calling a guy daddy/being called daddy during rough sex? :eek:

Please remember im talking about GROWNUPS role playing FANTASY not an actual abuse situation ok?

Alm yeah my wife and I haven't gotten to that point yet.

Ok so plenty of you pervs like the daddy daughter thing obvously but it seems like most people want that role play to be gentle. Does anybody but me like the idea of calling a guy daddy/being called daddy during rough sex? :eek:

Please remember im talking about GROWNUPS role playing FANTASY not an actual abuse situation ok?
I have, but not lately.

I am a pretty progressive lady. All you really see here is young daughter/older dad type roleplays. I have always wondered how a 30s/40s aged daughter and 50s/60s aged dad would be. Thinking outside the box. ;)

I was uncomfortable with the idea at first but the more I think about it... :devil: It does have a certain primal appeal!

I am a pretty progressive lady. All you really see here is young daughter/older dad type roleplays. I have always wondered how a 30s/40s aged daughter and 50s/60s aged dad would be. Thinking outside the box. ;)

I like the way you think outside the box Caylee... Because I think middle aged women are really hot. Care to explore that fantasy sometime?

As long as it's completely consensual it sounds great. Daddy's bad little girl getting her punishment :devil:

As long as it's completely consensual it sounds great. Daddy's bad little girl getting her punishment :devil:

Been there with a partner 30 yrs younger (legal age though)...who LOVED calling me Daddy as I did naughty things to her.

Yep...it was hot...and very intense. :devil:

Oh good heavens, I believe all of the men here are old enough to take care of themselves. As if I sometimes do not slip up and have to leave; or even cannot cater to every single person at times when I am being messaged by dozens of people. I am sorry if I have offended you dear and did not pay you enough attention, but it hardly needs to be made a public spectacle. Oh well, I guess that is why I have my ignore button.

Oh good heavens, I believe all of the men here are old enough to take care of themselves. As if I sometimes do not slip up and have to leave; or even cannot cater to every single person at times when I am being messaged by dozens of people. I am sorry if I have offended you dear and did not pay you enough attention, but it hardly needs to be made a public spectacle. Oh well, I guess that is why I have my ignore button.

Old enough to take care of themselves? Yes. In need of more information to make an informed decision about chatting with you? Yes. We men have to stick together! Don't worry I've warned the daddies here and the sons in one of your other threads so my job is done.

Good evening everyone!

Hope your weekends were filled with delicious, naughty things!

Also had a similar relationship a few years ago with a much younger lady who loved to be spanked, tied, taken roughly, as punishment for being a bad girl, all the while calling me daddy. Even now writing that, I can hear her voice, muffling a cry as I whacked her nubile ass... mmmmm, such very fond memories! unfortunately, there are not too many who like the combination - daddy and rough sex...

Good evening sweet little ladies and all of you Daddies out there.... Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.... and I hope everyone's team won.... LMAO....

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Good evening sweet little ladies and all of you Daddies out there.... Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.... and I hope everyone's team won.... LMAO....

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Mine did! :D:kiss:

Good evening to all the strong Daddies and loving girls. :kiss::rose:

What the hell is going on?

Killjoy, this isn't an incest thread, we aren't those type of daddies! We are caring, generous, older men who appreciate the women who want to be taken care of and are appreciative of what we can offer, both physically and emotionally. I've seen your thread, please go back to it.

And caylee, please don't pay to much attention to sitinherb, he is still trying to figure this out. There are some very mature and understanding men here who want nothing more than to take good care of their little girls!

Caylee; I have had you do that to me; but I understand that often RL takes precedence over Lit .I believe your profile says you are a single mother; that to me shows you are a wonderful person though I expect very busy. I do appreciate that you take the time to come here and try to have some fun fo yourself..

QUOTE=Wet_teen;42299967]I want a daddy to tie me up n give it to me hard saying I've been a bad little girl :devil:[/QUOTE]
I would love to do that to you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:caning:[

Wow.. seems things have changed here in the month and half I have been gone!
I see my little Mojo is still here... kisses Darlin! As for the rest, I am not sure what to make of it. Each thread has its own direction, but is this one losing it's own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back