Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Little1....Love your necklace....what's happening with my little girl tonight?

Thank you! I think it's pretty, I like to wear the occasional shiny things you know. :D

(And congrats on your 2,000th post :D)

Last edited:
Where, oh where has my Daddy gone? Leaving some :kiss::kiss::kiss: just in case....

Good evening daddies and girls. Hugs for each of you too.

Its time, I am now ready to be the best Daddy any girl could desire, pm me now before you forget ;)

I had a GREAT night with my baby girl last evening ;) She takes such good care of her Daddy!!!

I love playing Daddy daughter when I am with a young girl. Everyone of them gets into it too. "Fuck me daddy" and "cum in me like you cum in mommy" and "Your little girl is a slut" and my favorite "I wanna take mommy's place." My favorite fantasy.

Last edited:
Hello girls. I'm a new daddy looking for my girl to play with. Send me a pm if you are her. Thank you

I love playing Daddy daughter when I am with a young girl. Everyone of them gets into it too. "Fuck me daddy" and "cum in me like you cum in mommy" and "Your little girl is a slut" and my favorite "I wanna take mommy's place." My favorite fantasy.

Hmmmm sounds so erotic

Good Morning everyone :)

Hope all you little girls are enjoying your day, and hope all you daddies out there have wonderful little girls to spend your time with!

I haven't been here for a while.........*pondering* where I been.........Hello to all the little girls......and of course looking for my "Little one".....:kiss:

good evening dirty lil girls.... I haven't had a good girl for daddy in quite a while... sure do miss that power... love... control... that is shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back