Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! Going to church makes me soooo horny sometimes. The curvy nun in her form fitting sweater with her silver cross necklace seeming to point down at her delicious breasts. Then worse; scattered in the congregation the younger women home from college pretending to be so proper while casting looks at the more mature male members. I come home so in need!

Good morning to all the delectable Daddies and the luscious little girls that love them! Hug and :kiss::kiss::kiss: for Sunday morning . . . :)

Good morning to all the delectable Daddies and the luscious little girls that love them! Hug and :kiss::kiss::kiss: for Sunday morning . . . :)

morning Mojo...(((((hugs))))) & :kiss:es & :ps too...how are you? oh Daddy GA would like a beer, you got that?

Good morning sis Simone have missed you definitely some :p for you :devil: . . . I got Daddy GA's beer . . .

crap...that reminds me, i still have to come up with the naughty scavenger hunt list today...grrr...crap...thanks for getting Daddy GA a beer...Whew, one less thing to hunt down today...*giggle*...

Happy Sunday daddies and girls! Cheers to all of you! (And kisses for you special ones!! Sisters Simone, Peaches, Mojo, DBS, Bound)

Mmmmm and kisses for you Daddy! You most special one of all! :kiss::kiss::cattail:

tumblr_lz8cdxPsSr1qgg6zbo1_500.jpg

Pull down those panties little girl, daddy is going to punish you hard. Then when you are crying and red assed I will hold you tight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning daddys:kiss::kiss: I hope you all had a great weekend.

Good morning little girls like me:kiss::kiss: I hope you all got to play in daddy's lap this weekend.
:kiss::kiss:to anyone that wants them. Lets get this week started. So it can be the weekend again
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back