Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone and happy labor day weekend.
*winks at Simone... sorry daddies, Simone is on a mission for me. I don't mind sharing, but not this one time:devil:

Good evening everyone and happy labor day weekend.
*winks at Simone... sorry daddies, Simone is on a mission for me. I don't mind sharing, but not this one time:devil:

Good evening Daddy M! So you are the one Simone snagged my panties for . . . ;)

Well I was more than happy to help my sexy sis accomplish her mission! :devil:

Good evening Daddy M! So you are the one Simone snagged my panties for . . . ;)

Well I was more than happy to help my sexy sis accomplish her mission! :devil:

Hey Sexy girl! Very happy to have your panties but still waiting for another pair (Peaches). Daddy misses both his girls and Simone volunteered to bring me the scent of my girlies,:kiss:
So how have you been? Bring that beautiful ass over and sit on Daddy's lap. Maybe Simone will cone back and join us:devil:

Hey Sexy girl! Very happy to have your panties but still waiting for another pair (Peaches). Daddy misses both his girls and Simone volunteered to bring me the scent of my girlies,:kiss:
So how have you been? Bring that beautiful ass over and sit on Daddy's lap. Maybe Simone will cone back and join us:devil:

Hmmmm . . . have missed you too Daddy M :kiss:. . . I have been doing well . . . and how about you Daddy? *settling on your lap snuggling up close*

Hmmmm . . . have missed you too Daddy M :kiss:. . . I have been doing well . . . and how about you Daddy? *settling on your lap snuggling up close*

Well, your settling is making daddy, um, hard:kiss:
I am glad to hear your well Sweety. I have been busy and haven't been around much. I have one last busy day tomorrow, then I hope to relax for the rest of the holiday.
*wondering if she put on new panties:devil:

Well, your settling is making daddy, um, hard:kiss:
I am glad to hear your well Sweety. I have been busy and haven't been around much. I have one last busy day tomorrow, then I hope to relax for the rest of the holiday.
*wondering if she put on new panties:devil:

Yes I hope you get to relax to after working so hard . . . Speaking of hard I can feel you hardness nudge my ass . . . of course not Daddy sis Simone asked for my panties but didn't tell me to put new ones on. . . . *giggling as I wiggle in your lap*

Yes I hope you get to relax to after working so hard . . . Speaking of hard I can feel you hardness nudge my ass . . . of course not Daddy sis Simone asked for my panties but didn't tell me to put new ones on. . . . *giggling as I wiggle in your lap*

Mmmmmm.
Reaching down and sliding my hardening cock from my shorts. Letting the shaft slide between Mojo's tight ass cheeks.
As I rub a finger across your nipples through your nightie...
Remind me to thank Simone :kiss:

Mmmmmm.
Reaching down and sliding my hardening cock from my shorts. Letting the shaft slide between Mojo's tight ass cheeks.

*giggles* Yes Daddy ;)

Your hard shaft is like steel encased in velvety softness and feels so good caressing and sliding between my ass cheeks . . . My nipples come to attention as your fingers brush sending a pluses of pleasure sraight to my clit . . . I feel my wetness start to pool at my center . . . and leaning forward I softly kiss and nibble at your neck

Mmmmmm.

you are most welcome Daddy M, anytime...:kiss: have fun you two...

*giggles* Yes Daddy ;)

Your hard shaft is like steel encased in velvety softness and feels so good caressing and sliding between my ass cheeks . . . My nipples come to attention as your fingers brush sending a pluses of pleasure sraight to my clit . . . I feel my wetness start to pool at my center . . . and leaning forward I softly kiss and nibble at your neck

*whispering into your ear
Did you still want daddy's cock inside you little girl?
All you have to do is ask. Your nightie is long enough... we can try to keep it a secret.:kiss:
And Simone will be right in front of us... blocking the views. And maybe helping :devil:

*whispering into your ear
Did you still want daddy's cock inside you little girl?
All you have to do is ask. Your nightie is long enough... we can try to keep it a secret.:kiss:
And Simone will be right in front of us... blocking the views. And maybe helping :devil:

*whispering right back* Please Daddy I want your cock inside me . . . pretty please . . . oh yes I hope sis Simone helps too . . . :devil:

*whispering right back* Please Daddy I want your cock inside me . . . pretty please . . . oh yes I hope sis Simone helps too . . . :devil:

Mmm. Ok Darlin. But we have to be quiet.... and sneaky!:devil:
*running my hand under your nightie, feeling the slippery wetness already around yourtight little pussy.
Pulling my cock down and letting it slide from between your cheeks, to press down flat as the hardness runs its length between your wet lips.
Mmm Baby, your wet for daddy :kiss:

Mmm. Ok Darlin. But we have to be quiet.... and sneaky!:devil:
*running my hand under your nightie, feeling the slippery wetness already around yourtight little pussy.
Pulling my cock down and letting it slide from between your cheeks, to press down flat as the hardness runs its length between your wet lips.
Mmm Baby, your wet for daddy :kiss:

Being sneaky is so fun and naughty Daddy . . . and I promise to be as quiet as I can . . .;)

My sweet juices coat your cock as you run it up and down my slit . . . you bring yourself to my entrance and start to slide in loving my tightness knowing how good my warm wet little pussy is going to feel wrapped around you . . .

Being sneaky is so fun and naughty Daddy . . . and I promise to be as quiet as I can . . .;)

My sweet juices coat your cock as you run it up and down my slit . . . you bring yourself to my entrance and start to slide in loving my tightness knowing how good my warm wet little pussy is going to feel wrapped around you . . .

As the head of my cock starts to penetrate your tight hole, I reach up and bring your face into my shoulder. Whispering in your ear...
Bite down against my skin if you need too... this may only hurt for a moment.
*pushing my cock into your tight cunt, feeling a pressure but I push in further and feeling flinch....

As the head of my cock starts to penetrate your tight hole, I reach up and bring your face into my shoulder. Whispering in your ear...
Bite down against my skin if you need too... this may only hurt for a moment.
*pushing my cock into your tight cunt, feeling a pressure but I push in further and feeling flinch....

I feel your big cock stretching my pussy as you enter me . . . feeling a small wave of pain I do as you told me and bite where your neck meets your shoulder . . . the pain fades away as I feel you all the way inside me now as my ass has made contact with your thighs

Looking unto your face I blush and smile whispering "I love the feeling of you inside me Daddy . . . "

I feel your big cock stretching my pussy as you enter me . . . feeling a small wave of pain I do as you told me and bite where your neck meets your shoulder . . . the pain fades away as I feel you all the way inside me now as my ass has made contact with your thighs

Looking unto your face I blush and smile whispering "I love the feeling of you inside me Daddy . . . "

And I love being inside you sweetheart:kiss:
*cupping your ass in my hands I slowly start to lift you up and down the length if my cock. The rythm slow, but increasing. Feeling your large young breasts dragging up and down my chest... your nipples hard, feeling like erasers dragging across my bare chest

And I love being inside you sweetheart:kiss:
*cupping your ass in my hands I slowly start to lift you up and down the length if my cock. The rythm slow, but increasing. Feeling your large young breasts dragging up and down my chest... your nipples hard, feeling like erasers dragging across my bare chest

*With every drag of my hard nipples against your chest it makes my pussy squeeze and milk your big cock*

Oh Daddy you fuck your little girl so good . . . I love being your good baby girl . . .

*With every drag of my hard nipples against your chest it makes my pussy squeeze and milk your big cock*

Oh Daddy you fuck your little girl so good . . . I love being your good baby girl . . .

Sssshhhhhhh baby... we want to keep this secret

* picking up the pace, my cock pushing in further each stroke till I finally let you slide all the way down my length....
Now ride Daddy's cock, your my girl now. Show me how you can ride this big cock little girl:devil:
As we slow for just a second, I feel your sweet wet juices run down my shaft and soak my balls

Sssshhhhhhh baby... we want to keep this secret

* picking up the pace, my cock pushing in further each stroke till I finally let you slide all the way down my length....
Now ride Daddy's cock, your my girl now. Show me how you can ride this big cock little girl:devil:
As we slow for just a second, I feel your sweet wet juices run down my shaft and soak my balls

Sorry Daddy its just you feel so good . . . I whisper contritely :eek:

Showing you how good your little girl can be I lift myself up and back down on your shaft with a little swivel of my hips as I meet your base knowing I am bringing you pleasure as you grab and dig your fingers into my ass cheeks . . . the sweet smell of my pussy nectar filling the air around us . . .

Is that good Daddy . . . am I riding your big cock good?

Sorry Daddy its just you feel so good . . . I whisper contritely :eek:

Showing you how good your little girl can be I lift myself up and back down on your shaft with a little swivel of my hips as I meet your base knowing I am bringing you pleasure as you grab and dig your fingers into my ass cheeks . . . the sweet smell of my pussy nectar filling the air around us . . .

Is that good Daddy . . . am I riding your big cock good?

O yes baby!:kiss:
*even as wet and slippery as your cunt is, is feel a little shudder at the tightness as you come down
I push in faster, adding my own stroke to yours... as you come down I slam up... my base burying in you, your ass slapping into my balls and thighs.
Fuck me baby, make your daddy blow his hot cum....

O yes baby!:kiss:
*even as wet and slippery as your cunt is, is feel a little shudder at the tightness as you come down
I push in faster, adding my own stroke to yours... as you come down I slam up... my base burying in you, your ass slapping into my balls and thighs.
Fuck me baby, make your daddy blow his hot cum....

I want your hot cum Daddy . . . I want you to fill me up . . .

Riding up and down faster I squeeze and milk your cock harder wanting you to blow your load in my pussy . . . my fingers digging into yours shoulders my tits bounce as I ride you hard . . . hearing the wet slaps of our bodies as they come together over and over . . .

Have a good weekend everyone!*hugs all her sisters and blows all the daddy's a kiss*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back