Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning INL! Wrapping my arms around you snuggling in close . . . Placing soft little kisses on your neck . . . running my hands up and down your back . . . Then gently squeezing your curvy ass . . .

Snuggles into your arms, feeling your soft breasts against mine. Whispering "thank you sister" into your ear and gasping as i feel your hand on my rear.

Snuggles into your arms, feeling your soft breasts against mine. Whispering "thank you sister" into your ear and gasping as i feel your hand on my rear.

The feeling of our breasts rubbing and pressing against eachother is wonderful . . . sending tingling sensations down to my center . . . where I feel wetness pool between my thighs . . . "your most welcome sister" I whisper back then kiss you on your sweet lips . . . tracing my tongue along your bottom lip till you open and let me in . . .

Last edited:
The feeling of our breasts rubbing and pressing against eachother is wonderful . . . sending tingling sensations down to my center . . . where I feel wetness pool between my thighs . . . "your most welcome sister" I whisper back then kiss you on your sweet lips . . . tracing my tongue along your bottom lip till you open and let me in . . .

When your lips meet mine, i feel a jolt. They are so soft and warm that i can't help but open for more. The desire builds fast. My mouth is passionately seeking yours. My hands start to explore your back. Our nipples are hard nubs.

(i wish Daddy were here to watch and join)

When your lips meet mine, i feel a jolt. They are so soft and warm that i can't help but open for more. The desire builds fast. My mouth is passionately seeking yours. My hands start to explore your back. Our nipples are hard nubs.

Can this Daddy watch and enjoy?

Our tongues slide over eachother and we moan into eachother's mouth loving the feel of the other . . . My tight nipples rub agiast your eliciting giggles and gasps it feels so good . . . As your hands explore my back my right hand moves forward to cup your left breast bringing my fingers to your tight tip gently pinching and pulling . . . I push your breast up and lower my heand sucking your nipple into my hot wet mouth laving the hard tip with my tongue . . . Releasing your nipple with a *pop* . . . "I wish Daddy was here too . . . "

Our tongues slide over eachother and we moan into eachother's mouth loving the feel of the other . . . My tight nipples rub agiast your eliciting giggles and gasps it feels so good . . . As your hands explore my back my right hand moves forward to cup your left breast bringing my fingers to your tight tip gently pinching and pulling . . . I push your breast up and lower my heand sucking your nipple into my hot wet mouth laving the hard tip with my tongue . . . Releasing your nipple with a *pop* . . . "I wish Daddy was here too . . . "

Soft, feminine mouths kissing and eliciting gasps from the other. Such a hot encounter with my sister. Your fingers and mouth make my nipples ache. I arch into your touch. "it feels so good" My hand tangles in your hair, cupping your head as you suckle. The other hand trails to the front of you. I caress your breasts. I pull your face back to mine for more kisses. My hand explores your tummy. "you are hot to the touch, sis. i want to make you feel as good as you are making me feel"

Soft, feminine mouths kissing and eliciting gasps from the other. Such a hot encounter with my sister. Your fingers and mouth make my nipples ache. I arch into your touch. "it feels so good" My hand tangles in your hair, cupping your head as you suckle. The other hand trails to the front of you. I caress your breasts. I pull your face back to mine for more kisses. My hand explores your tummy. "you are hot to the touch, sis. i want to make you feel as good as you are making me feel"

Wow, my sexy sisters have been so busy this morning....*giggle*...Morning Daddies...The day is heating up and it has nothing to do with the sun in the sky...

I love family time when I can watch my little girls playing....its such a special time

good morning simone! would you like to join? it's quite warm!

*eyes wide, chest rising & falling with my rapid breathing, skin flush, wiggling my hips, sucking my bottom lip, moisture dripping down my thigh*...uh huh, i'd like to join...:eek:

"you do make me feel good, sis!" I tell you as I feel your hands caressing my breasts and then lower to my tummy . . . "hmmmmm . . . I like that" I say as I go back for more of your sweet kisses nibbling and licking your lips then sucking on your tongue . . . I moan as I feel your fingers trace over my other lips making me rock my hips towards your hand . . . "Yes, sis please touch me there . . .

*eyes wide, chest rising & falling with my rapid breathing, skin flush, wiggling my hips, sucking my bottom lip, moisture dripping down my thigh*...uh huh, i'd like to join...:eek:

Good morning Simone we would love for you to join . . . Having more sisters to play with is always fun! Grabbing you around the waist pulling you in kissing your sweet mouth . . .

Good morning Simone we would love for you to join . . . Having more sisters to play with is always fun! Grabbing you around the waist pulling you in kissing your sweet mouth . . .

Watching my beautiful little girls....one of you be a love and hand me your discarded panties.....

"you do make me feel good, sis!" I tell you as I feel your hands caressing my breasts and then lower to my tummy . . . "hmmmmm . . . I like that" I say as I go back for more of your sweet kisses nibbling and licking your lips then sucking on your tongue . . . I moan as I feel your fingers trace over my other lips making me rock my hips towards your hand . . . "Yes, sis please touch me there . . .

I wave sister simone into our embrace. All three of us kiss together. My hand continues to explore mojo's sweet, wet pussy. I'm amazed at how wet she is. My mouth begins to trail down simone's neck, leaving little nibbles.

*i fall against your body as you kiss me and i kiss you...tender nibbles...i feel inl against my other side...my body all sensations of soft touches, caresses, and little licks...* mmmmmmmmmmmmm...morning sisters...who wore panties for Daddy Danno?

I wave sister simone into our embrace. All three of us kiss together. My hand continues to explore mojo's sweet, wet pussy. I'm amazed at how wet she is. My mouth begins to trail down simone's neck, leaving little nibbles.

I arch my hips even hard in to your hand as I see you kiss our sister Simone it's so sensual and beautiful . . . and it only make my pussy gush even more . . . coating your hand with my sweet honey . . .

*i fall against your body as you kiss me and i kiss you...tender nibbles...i feel inl against my other side...my body all sensations of soft touches, caresses, and little licks...* mmmmmmmmmmmmm...morning sisters...who wore panties for Daddy Danno?

Your body feels so good pressed up against me as INL rubs my pussy . . . I kiss you again and agin running my tongue over your lips sliding it against your tongue loving how you taste . . . How lucky am I to have such beautiful sisters . . .

I arch my hips even hard in to your hand as I see you kiss our sister Simone it's so sensual and beautiful . . . and it only make my pussy gush even more . . . coating your hand with my sweet honey . . .

Your body feels so good pressed up against me as INL rubs my pussy . . . I kiss you again and agin running my tongue over your lips sliding it against your tongue loving how you taste . . . How lucky am I to have such beautiful sisters . . .

Oh sweet sister, your juices keep flowing! i slide a finger inside you and press my palm over your clit. My mouth moves down simone's neck to her breasts. I suck one nipple and then then the other into my mouth. "simone, your nipples are so hard and taste soooo good" Our bodies are pushed up against each other as we make pleasure.

Good morning you too......:kiss::kiss: for mojo and INL........

*sits* back........*drops* shorts to the floor......ready and waiting for another busy day with the girls on the daddy thread.......where's my coffee......:rolleyes:

*sits* back........*drops* shorts to the floor......ready and waiting for another busy day with the girls on the daddy thread.......where's my coffee......:rolleyes:

watching and learning from the best....

Oh sweet sister, your juices keep flowing! i slide a finger inside you and press my palm over your clit. My mouth moves down simone's neck to her breasts. I suck one nipple and then then the other into my mouth. "simone, your nipples are so hard and taste soooo good" Our bodies are pushed up against each other as we make pleasure.

*my hands caress your head as you suck my nipple between your soft wet lips...pulling it with your teeth...*mmmmm...*i murmur as i kiss mojo, deeply...tongue sliding between her lips...my little pussy aching and hungry...my breasts tender and swollen...* someone should get Daddy G coffee...He looks ready to watch...& play...*jiggle, i mean giggle*

"Coming Daddy G."

Stepping carefully around the bodies of my sisters - not wanting to spill any hot coffee on their sweet bare skin - handing the mug of hot coffee to Daddy G.

"Is there anything else I can do for you this morning Daddy G?":kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back