Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you do when daddy is way too busy for you?twisting in frustration for long periods of time isn't fun at all:(

Torture........am I right?.........but isn't it sweet bliss when daddy returns........;)

The worst torture, Princess Gulag SUCKS!

I was there once...I don't ever want to go back...no way, no how..it scares me just thinking about it.:(:(:(

Hope there is an end in sight, SwitchBitch. I would not wish it on anyone.:rose:

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

Ive played the daddy thing before
I love older men so
the daddy thing can be very fun

something very naughty
and very arousing
about have a "Bad Daddy"
:D

It is fun when it is a planned part of the play........but it can be very unpleasant on both sides when it is R/L that is the cause and cannot be controlled by either party. Hope things work out soon for you switch :rose:

Ah yes.....the familiar refrain from that ABBA song, I hear it playing in the background;) You have a very lucky Daddy Hester, I think you must be a delightful baby girl for him:rose:

Ah yes.....the familiar refrain from that ABBA song, I hear it playing in the background;) You have a very lucky Daddy Hester, I think you must be a delightful baby girl for him:rose:

lol ..... Yea .... that song makes me think of Bound now when I hear it. :D

I hope he thinks I am ... because I am very lucky to have him, that's for certain. :eek:

lol ..... Yea .... that song makes me think of Bound now when I hear it. :D

I hope he thinks I am ... because I am very lucky to have him, that's for certain. :eek:

psst Hester from the encouragement he gave to get you there...*sings I feel like I win when I loose*

(giggles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back