Cum shooter or cum dribbler?

Definite cum shooter still. Staying in tip top shape, watching what I eat and taking the right vitamins
has afforded me at the age of 50+ to still shoot a great load of cum and I am very thankful.

Definitely a shooter here. I'll usually shoot 8-10 good jets before it tapers off. If I'm laying down in bed jerking off, I'll almost always shoot myself in the face a couple of times, and pretty regularly I'll hit the headboard or the wall behind me. Makes a huge mess, but totally worth it!

90% of the time I am a dribbler and even on the occasions I do shoot, it is only the initial spurt followed by the rest dribbling out. Because of this, I am fascinated by cocks that shoot big loads everywhere with multiple spurts and seemingly no control over it.

Typically the times I do shoot are when I am extremely horny and have not cum in a few days but are there any other reasons why some guys shoot and some guys dribble?

Apologies for using shoot and dribble but could not think of any better alternatives. Suggestions welcome!

I figured out how to edge long enough and push/kegel on each of the initial blasts to shoot like I did 20 years ago, but I also love seeing those that blast huge loads too, for some reason.

I'm a shooter. I can hit my face easy while on my back. I get it in my mouth sometimes but usually miss. The first 2 shots in my face, the rest not close.

Not as strong of a shooter as in my younger days, but still get a few good squirts in there!
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was! Lol

Also a shooter. I bought a gay erotic massage from guy who was great. He really edged me a long time and built up a lot of tension in me. When my climax hit, I remember the first jet sailing past my left shoulder. The masseur whispered a “Wow!” After my orgasm was over and the masseur was cleaning up he added, “that was impressive, especially for an old guy.” That made me happy and probably got him a better tip too.

I am majority a dribbler. BUT on occasion I have shot my load. Never understood why when it happens. Happened during sex a blowjob a hand job and jerking of at the toilet.

Definitely a shooter! In my late 30s and the volume of cum as well as the distance has been pretty consistent since I was a teenager

90% of the time I am a dribbler and even on the occasions I do shoot, it is only the initial spurt followed by the rest dribbling out. Because of this, I am fascinated by cocks that shoot big loads everywhere with multiple spurts and seemingly no control over it.

Typically the times I do shoot are when I am extremely horny and have not cum in a few days but are there any other reasons why some guys shoot and some guys dribble?

Apologies for using shoot and dribble but could not think of any better alternatives. Suggestions welcome!
I used to shoot. When jerking off, I often hit the pillow but always my chest. Now, at 68, I dribble.

In my younger days I was a massive shooter, many times cumming on my face when I jerked off. Now, most often it's one or two little spurts followed by a good deal of dribbling and oozing. But it still feels fantastic!

Massive shooter, wish it dribbled sometimes, everyone I've slept with gets cum all over the place

If I'm standing up, you know, giving myself a treat in my morning shower, then I shoot quite strong. Maybe it's a pressure thing when I'm tensing my thighs? Definitely shoots stronger than when I'm lying down.
Gravity may have something to do with it.

It depends. Usually a shooter but have been known to dribble. Just depends on the sex act.

Im a shooter. I like to edge and tease myself until i blow. Ive shot so hard my cum landed up and hit my mouth. I took a picture of it because i was going to show my good buddy what he made me do after we sexted one night(and proof because no one would believe me) He thought at first it was another guy that shot on my face and thought it was hot that id take a load like that. He felt it one time. I pulled out of his ass and shot all over his back. The first pop landed up to his shoulder blade. The next squirt landed on the small of his back.
Im in the transition stage to dribbling so im taking advantage and sharing it as much as possible. Unlike woman we cant fake our orgasms. I like to show a guy just how aroused and satisfied he made me.

Im a shooter. I like to edge and tease myself until i blow. Ive shot so hard my cum landed up and hit my mouth. I took a picture of it because i was going to show my good buddy what he made me do after we sexted one night(and proof because no one would believe me) He thought at first it was another guy that shot on my face and thought it was hot that id take a load like that. He felt it one time. I pulled out of his ass and shot all over his back. The first pop landed up to his shoulder blade. The next squirt landed on the small of his back.
Im in the transition stage to dribbling so im taking advantage and sharing it as much as possible. Unlike woman we cant fake our orgasms. I like to show a guy just how aroused and satisfied he made me.
Can I be of service?

If I have edged much or have actually been having sex, I'm more of a shooter. Sometimes pretty forcefully, though I'm usually on my back so working against gravity. I've also found that if a "friend" from here is watching I cum alot harder and shoot more, probably just the added excitement. Also helps if I haven't masturbated or had sex for awhile, tends to make me shoot more. I've developed a habit of recording it thanks to Lit, haha, so it's kind of interesting to try to figure out all the factors.

If I'm just quickly rubbing one out, though, tends to be more of a dribbler.

Back