Creampies

Why is it so difficult to apply the same rules to ALL if the forums? Chargergirl, you seem to enjoy deleting, why not police the other threads as well?

If everyone would follow the guidelines then I wouldn't have a reason to delete anything, would I? And I'm only the mod on Fet Central. What other mods do or don't do isn't up to me.

If I see something that violates the forum guidelines, or someone reports a post, I'll edit or delete as I see fit. End of.

If everyone would follow the guidelines then I wouldn't have a reason to delete anything, would I? And I'm only the mod on Fet Central. What other mods do or don't do isn't up to me.

If I see something that violates the forum guidelines, or someone reports a post, I'll edit or delete as I see fit. End of.

See, that's the problem right there, you just said it. "As I see fit" that tells me all I need to know.

See, that's the problem right there, you just said it. "As I see fit" that tells me all I need to know.

Funny how you completely avoided answering my questions. LOL

And my apologies to the creampie folk for the threadjack.

My thoughts re Charegegirl's request (no particular order):

Men never read instruction manuals.

Mods are a neccessary evil. It's good there is only one, as consistency is what is most called for and I prefer Chargegirl to the other self-appointed one.

Without rules the boards descend into anarchy.

These sites aren't democracies. Tenants need to follow the terms their landlord sets.

This site costs me nothing, the least I can do is try to stay within limits.

Rules need to be considerate of the requirements of posters.

Too many rules too eagerly enforced can render a board ineffective.

It's a question of conformity of purpose. CoP can only be reached through mutual satisfaction of requirements.

I'm not a picture poster, but I have seen different interpretations of these rules.

One of which makes the assumption that the "harder" pictures aren't kosher to post directly to the board, but attachments (no picture showing in the post, you have to click a link and it opens in a different window) are legal.

Is this a valid interpretation, because while I'm not trying to shake the hornet's nest any more than it already has been, some further clarification might be handy.

Or is it entirely up to the moderator to decide what the guidelines' interpretation is?

Just wondering, as I like pictures to go along with my words sometimes, too...

I'm not a picture poster, but I have seen different interpretations of these rules.

One of which makes the assumption that the "harder" pictures aren't kosher to post directly to the board, but attachments (no picture showing in the post, you have to click a link and it opens in a different window) are legal.

Is this a valid interpretation, because while I'm not trying to shake the hornet's nest any more than it already has been, some further clarification might be handy.

Or is it entirely up to the moderator to decide what the guidelines' interpretation is?

Just wondering, as I like pictures to go along with my words sometimes, too...
A pic should be hosted off-site, like on Tumblr or Flickr or something like that, and yes, so that only the link shows, thus having to click on it and open it in another window.

great way to run a website, direct your traffic to another site.

Last time we fucked I could tell I was going to come way before she was ready. As I got closer, I started telling her my latest desire:
I'm going to come inside you..
YES, do it!
And after I do, I'm going down on you...
groans
and I'm going to eat my come out of your pussy.
YES, YES, DO IT!
At that I came as hard as I ever have inside her, and as soon as I was done I pulled out and started to move down to eat her out.
You don't have to do that...
But I did anyway, and there was a beautiful creampie just waiting for me. In minutes I had her coming too. We are definitely doing this again!

I managed to eat a fresh made creampie this morning.

The wife was rummaging around in her nightstand, which woke me up. I thought she was looking for her vibrator, so I made a sleepy comment to that effect. She asked me if I was going to sleep anymore, or if I was awake.

Well, the notion that she might be horny woke me up pretty darn fast. We played around for a while, then when I finally got inside her, I asked her to tell me to clean her up after I came. I figured the encouragement would be what I needed to get through the post-orgasmic blues.

Well, I finally let loose of my four-day denied cumload inside her, then she did as I requested, and asked me to clean her up.

I lapped up what I could get, making sure to play particular attention to her clit along the way. As I think I may have said at some point, I want her to get something out of my being down there, to further encourage her to want me down there after I get off, since she doesn't seem to be overly turned on by the thought...

OMG OMG.. my wife texted me that she is following her lover home if i'm lucky i;ll have a creampie for breakfast
i am such a lucky husband

Let us know how breakfast turned out.

well... no cream pie... she didn't let him cum in her.. he pulled out and shot on her belly.. so all i got by the time she got some was some flakes... they didn't have sex last night because they were both to drunk/tired.. so she woke him up this morning about 9:30 and they fucked.. she woke him with a blow job... something she has NEVER done with me.. then after he was done she wiped off, got dressed and came home..
then she got undressed and climbed onto the bed and straddled my face...
OMG she was so OPEN i could tongue her all the way and hardly touched her walls.. her lips were still all puffy and damn was she wet... i could taste a little of him but mostly her... she made me lick her until she came then made me keep licking as i played with myself until i came, then she rode me through one more orgasm .. got off and showered..

Friday my Wife went out with a couple of Her girlfriends and said She would be home "early"
so about 1:30 in the morning i tried texting Her and no response
then about 2 i called.. still no answer
so i tried a few more times then She answered
i heard sounds that i thought were a bit weird.. then Her giggling and a MANS voice. saying something like "thats nice" and some mail moaning ..i then recognized those sounds.. She was giving a blow-job!
this went on for about four or five minutes.. with me Hard and stroking myself through my panties.. then the line went dead.. i tried calling back a couple of times.. straight to voice mail...
about 20 minutes later i get a text saying She will be home soon but had to wait until the cops left the parking lot of the bar so She could drive out
when She finally got home She told me that HE really liked Her tits and that She fucked HIM in the front seat of Her rig...
Her pussy was sooo red and open.. and i could taste His cum mixed with Her cum as She had me kneel beside the bed and lick Her clean... then She allowed me to fuck Her pussy until i came... (it had been over a week since She last allowed me to cum, i get to fuck Her often but NOT cum because She says that i can only cum in Her pussy after another MAN has)

Friday my Wife went out with a couple of Her girlfriends and said She would be home "early"
so about 1:30 in the morning i tried texting Her and no response
then about 2 i called.. still no answer
so i tried a few more times then She answered
i heard sounds that i thought were a bit weird.. then Her giggling and a MANS voice. saying something like "thats nice" and some mail moaning ..i then recognized those sounds.. She was giving a blow-job!
this went on for about four or five minutes.. with me Hard and stroking myself through my panties.. then the line went dead.. i tried calling back a couple of times.. straight to voice mail...
about 20 minutes later i get a text saying She will be home soon but had to wait until the cops left the parking lot of the bar so She could drive out
when She finally got home She told me that HE really liked Her tits and that She fucked HIM in the front seat of Her rig...
Her pussy was sooo red and open.. and i could taste His cum mixed with Her cum as She had me kneel beside the bed and lick Her clean... then She allowed me to fuck Her pussy until i came... (it had been over a week since She last allowed me to cum, i get to fuck Her often but NOT cum because She says that i can only cum in Her pussy after another MAN has)

that is one hot event

that is one hot event

yes.. yes it was.. and when i came home from the store (getting stuff for the Bar-B-Q) She was in the bedroom talking to him on the phone (they had been texting since Saturday off and on) and they were making plans to try to get together on Monday night again... :)

maybe this time She will let me hear more :)

That would be fun

Oh!
yes
just got a call from my Wife

and she was FUCKING her newest lover.. it was hard to hear but i could hear her moaning.. and telling him not to stop...
and the definite sounds of a MAN fucking hard.. skin slapping...etc
it was sooo hot!

Oh!
yes
just got a call from my Wife

and she was FUCKING her newest lover.. it was hard to hear but i could hear her moaning.. and telling him not to stop...
and the definite sounds of a MAN fucking hard.. skin slapping...etc
it was sooo hot!

Did she call you, put the phone down so you can listen? Wow!

I haven't had many but I do love being licked afterwards. Being that sensitive and just feeling everything from beginning to end like that is amazing.

Back