Creampies

Kelli, I've done these and you are exactly right. Pumping and cumming a "little" then licking keeps it going and its so so good.

I'm in a similar situation. I'd love to clean out a cream pie, but there is no way my wife would go for it. If she ever found out that I'm bi, she'd ditch me in a heartbeat.

Probably time to end the marriage... :rolleyes:

I'm certain someone out here woudl be happy to oblige your desire and have you suck their cum from their wife's pussy... just saying:devil:

All I can say is it's not happening with my wife. She's a real prude.

that sucks. My wife's kind of a prude too.

i am so sad :( to hear that .

does your WIFE like for you to "go down" on HER?
will SHE allow you to lick HER sweet pussy after you have had your little dicky in HER? (i'm talking BEFORE you cum in HER)

i started with a little licking before then when SHE was good and wet i put my dick in HER pussy. after a few pumps i pulled out to lick her and get HER even wetter.. and so on and so on untill i was licking HER even after i came in HER pussy and she never knew

l've tried this too

And yes it will work...GF didn't even kknow aht was happening...My bio rythem was extremly sexy...l squirted just enulf to satisfie myself... went down on that oh so sweet fill muffin...had my way with her peddled flowers Went back to business and finish Us both off once again....Falling asleep with knowing what l had done...Freakin wow l sleep so good knowing it'll continue again in the very near future....Thank you Kellie for the good in put Huggs VJ

And yes it will work...GF didn't even kknow aht was happening...My bio rythem was extremly sexy...l squirted just enulf to satisfie myself... went down on that oh so sweet fill muffin...had my way with her peddled flowers Went back to business and finish Us both off once again....Falling asleep with knowing what l had done...Freakin wow l sleep so good knowing it'll continue again in the very near future....Thank you Kellie for the good in put Huggs VJ

yes it is hot isn't it.... thats kind of the way it started for me also... now SHE is good and sometimes demands that i lick and suck HER pussy clean after i have cum in it... and of course after seeing HER lover SHE teases me with cleaning HER pussy... but so far i ahve been good so SHE allows me to clean HIS cum from HER

creampies

I love them. I have been cleaning my own mess from my wife's pussy for a few years now, though not every time. I did have a problem with losing interest after I came but after doing it a few times I found the best way was to dive right down and go for it. My wife is by and large very conservative and sometimes she isn't into it but once I get down and start licking her she gets into in just fine.

Sadly she isn't especially dominant because what I really want is her to take charge and force me to lick her as she tells me what to do and chastizes me for being a cum slut. She does enjoy sitting on my face. It is her favorite position and the best creampie experience I ever had with her was when she sat on my face right after I had deposited a nice big load of hot cum inside her. I still get excited when I think about how hot it was when a thick glob of cum spilled into my mouth. I held it in my mouth as I continued to lick her then I swallowed it and finished her off.

My fantasy would be for her to straddle me 69 as another guy fucks her and when he cums inside her she sits up and let's me clean her delicious pussy and swallow his hot load.

Off topic but I have also told her on numerous occations that I wish I could lick her and fuck her at the same time. Between that and my willingness to eat my cum from her pussy I think she suspects I am bi or at least curious. In fact she once told me she had a dream that I was gay but that I told her it was just a phase.

first creampie

Had my first creampie today. The reality wasn't as good as the fantasy. Couldn't taste the guy's cum. Don't know if he came to far inside of her for my tongue to reach, or if her cum diluted his cum. (She was really wet.) Still glad I did it though. I had this fantasy for a long time. It was a turn-on to get my tongue inside a pussy right after a big cock was in it.

Had my first creampie today. The reality wasn't as good as the fantasy. Couldn't taste the guy's cum. Don't know if he came to far inside of her for my tongue to reach, or if her cum diluted his cum. (She was really wet.) Still glad I did it though. I had this fantasy for a long time. It was a turn-on to get my tongue inside a pussy right after a big cock was in it.

HE might have had cum that did not have much taste... some guys cum is rather... umm... watery..
i LOVE the taste of my WIFES lovers cum.. but then again it is not real strong tasteing.. so it is more a texture thing.. that and the knowledge that it is HIS cum in HER pussy

Some of us are lucky

"My fantasy would be for her to straddle me 69 as another guy fucks her and when he cums inside her she sits up and lets me clean her delicious pussy and swallow his hot load." - HerLittlePiggy

That matches perfectly with my favourite sexual activity, and I'm fortunate enough to have a wife and threesome partner who are into it as well. Here's a retelling (let me know if I'm repeating myself) of one of our get-togethers:

Ginger opened the hotel room door, naked, to let him
in. I, too, was unclothed, camera in hand, taking a
photo of the greeting. Within seconds, Mario was in a
similar state of undress, pushing my wife back on the
bed in an urgent need to press their flesh together.

I joined them on the bed, and prepared for the
always-delightful sight of his cock thickening, then
disappearing into my loving wife's genitals.

As I looked down he stroked it along her love canal,
from her ass hole to her engorged clit, feeling her
moisture rising to the surface, then slowly but
purposefully slid it in to the hilt. We all groaned,
they at the feeling and I at the sight of his manhood
completely buried within my wife's femininity. After
some gettin'-to-know-you-again ins and outs while I
held her legs back against her sides, he turned
sideways in a surprise move and continued fucking,
their conjoined mating muscles now fully exposed to my
lusting eyes. I dipped my head gratefully forward to
the feast, and commenced licking the beautifully
arrayed bounty of fuck-flesh before me, easily within
reach of my tongue.

How quickly I go out of my mind in these
circumstances! My voyeuristic instincts, combined with
my total love for my wife, are completely satisfied at
moments like this as I feel with my mouth another -
trusted - man satisfying his lust for my wife inside
her wantonly accommodating loins.

Eventually positions shifted, and she rolled over to
queen him, reaching between her legs for his thickness
and inserting him inside her heat. I watched and
stroked her ass from behind, feeling his cock
alternately burrowing into and withdrawing from her
rosy labia, occasionally kissing her ass just above
their joining. On an impulse I knew would be
appreciated, I pulled his legs together and mounted
them, pulling Ginger's pillowy ass toward me, and slid
my own slimmer cock beside his thickness into the
filled slick velvet of my wife's pussy. As I told
Ginger later, that saddle is somehow many times more
comfortable and easy-riding than when mine is the only
cock inside her, and I love to ride that feeling of
fucking my lady while another man is also fucking her.

But I was by no means ready to spill my precious jizz,
or push Mario into spilling his first load of the last
four or five days, so I gently but firmly extracted my
cock from the battle. Fortunately my partners seemed
to read my mind, for they both suggested it was time
for a choo-choo.

Losing not a second I lay myself on my back, and
Ginger climbed over me in the 69 position, then Mario
manouevered himself to approach her gaping pussy (over
my goggle-eyed happy face) with his achingly stiff
dick. It wobbled back and forth against her wet ass
and pussy lips for a while, then I reached for it and
contentedly grasped it and directed it to the
streaming opening into my wife's body. Then I reached
behind him with my other hand and pushed his ass until
his cock slid out of my hand and buried itself into
her wet pussy. Hardly waiting to absorb the view I
pushed my face forward and clamped my lips on Ginger's
clit as he started a gentle rocking motion, sliding
his cock past my nose until his balls pressed against
it, then back until the purple cock head poked out for
a breath.

Now I was entering a deeper state of sexual
intoxication...as he continued to stroke his hot rigid
flesh into my wife's slick gash at the end of my nose,
I set my tongue loose to feel and taste the pleasure:
it lashed the shaft of his cock, tasting my wife's
genital juices as he pulled back, then found itself
swiping across his balls as they pressed forward to
mash against her bruised lips. At times it slid as far
forward as possible past my teeth and into the opening
between those labia and experienced the sensation, the
pleasing fleshy motion, of that cock pushing its way
past and inside.

It was all getting to him now, I could tell, because
he urgently retracted his pulsating member from its
tender trap and held it slightly above her pussy, not
quite touching her ass. An overload of sperm, I knew,
from four or five days of holding off, was just on the
verge of boiling over and out of the hole in the tip
of his overheated organ - as it was from mine as
Ginger sucked excitedly on it somewhere beyond my
sight - and I watched, fascinated, as his blood-red
cock throbbed in an effort to stop the flow.

I laughed out loud in delirious delight when I noticed
first one, then a second, pearl of jizz appear then
roll slowly but relentlessly down from the tip along
the bottom of that erection. Suddenly the first pearl
lost its battle with gravity and dropped the several
centimetres onto my cheek, scalding me with its
intense heat. As I was registering the wonder of that
event, the second pearl let go of its host and dropped
toward my face, this time ending up in my eye. Mario
reached for a towel and quickly swabbed away the
sinning semen, but I remonstrated that, in fact, I
loved even that. Reaching for his idle but still
raging dick I pushed it back into my wife's empty
depths, and we resumed our respective joyous labours.
Again he hadn't fucked her for long, with my tongue
along for the ride, when he felt the urgent need to
pull out, but this time he shot a huge mini-load onto
her anus. As Mario backed away I pulled her to me and
elevated my face to reach the splattered area. In
creampie heaven I extended my tongue to lie flat
against her heaving behind, and licked his tasty icing
from the glazed roundness of Ginger's sweet ass until
it was clean.

Again I pushed his cock back where it belonged, and he
commenced another round of heated fucking above my
delighted eyes, culminating again in a pullout that
was followed by several cum-pearls rolling down the
underside of his cock. This time I allowed them to
fall onto my tongue, and as I marvelled again at their
heat and the subtlety of their taste I pressed his
cock back to its now urgent ultimate task...fucking my
wife's beckoning and welcoming pussy until it blasted
the entire contents of his balls into her.

He knew, as well, it was time. I could sense the
firmness of purpose now, so I moved up to put my
tongue at the edge of her labia and pushed as far as I
could until I could feel as if I was, tongue, face,
head, brain and all, in all my senses inside her as he
drove to orgasm. The tightening of his legs against my
head, the power of his strokes and the rising of his
voice all announced the moment was at hand, and I
stayed with them (even as I let Ginger know to back
off my own dangerously-close-to-cumming cock) as he
buried his balls against my face and her entrance,
driving his semen deep inside her in desperate slams.

The moment hung in the air for what seemed forever,
lasting until Mario retracted his cummy cock and
collapsed to fall onto the bed, but I never
relinquished my station, maintaining my tongue in the
folds of her creamy cunt and gently sucking the seed
he'd ejaculated from her womb, until it seemed that no
trace remained.

Rye and Ginger

ohhh yesss.. my WIFE just told me SHE made a date with HER lover for next week....

i am going to get a fresh creame pie again... it's been so long, over a month since i got to lick HIS cum from HER pussy.
The last time SHE had HIM fuck HER i was out of town on business so i only got to hear about it. However SHE was good enough to send me a pic of HER sucking HIS cock and SHE had a short and very dark video (couldn't see anything really, except one quick look of HIS cum covered cock pulling out of HER pussy), but i could hear HER telling HIM how much SHE loved HIS cock in HER pussy.

hopefully SHE will have better pcitures for me to go with HER cum filled pussy this time :)

ohhh yesss.. my WIFE just told me SHE made a date with HER lover for next week....

i am going to get a fresh creame pie again... it's been so long, over a month since i got to lick HIS cum from HER pussy.
The last time SHE had HIM fuck HER i was out of town on business so i only got to hear about it. However SHE was good enough to send me a pic of HER sucking HIS cock and SHE had a short and very dark video (couldn't see anything really, except one quick look of HIS cum covered cock pulling out of HER pussy), but i could hear HER telling HIM how much SHE loved HIS cock in HER pussy.

hopefully SHE will have better pcitures for me to go with HER cum filled pussy this time :)
HERES SOME!

Last edited:

Sounds like your going to have a tasty time, Dear! :kiss:

Wow!! That is one of the hottest videos i have EVER seen!

Love watching their cocks twitch as they cum.

no pictures :(
but.......
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=34088865&postcount=193

My creampie fantasy

Wow! What a great forum. I started fantasizing about eating my wife's creampie after she was away for several months. When she came back, I was sooo horny, but couldn't build up the nerve to ask.

Since then, I did manage to reveal my fantasy to her, and she said she thinks I would like the taste. But, like most guys, after I cum, I lose the urge to do it!

Sometimes I cheat by squirting pre-cum into her and then going down on her. I can taste our creamy cocktail, but it's so diluted and meager! Anyway, she loves it when I give her oral after a good piledriving since that's when her vulva is most engorged and very likely to squirt her own delicious pre-cum (yes, I'm a lucky man!). :D

Last edited:
Back