Courage acquired

Inspirinious, now that was the uproar I was waiting for. I am surprised it took this long for someone to tell me that they can't believe I flashed a float of strangers.

Oooh! Beads! I don't have enough, only 11 bags of ones for tossing when I get on a float, and a whole coat rack of beads that I am not getting rid of. What they look like? I want beads! ;)

Big Big BIG Beads.
t1448.gif

Last edited:
Limited time only

Okay, so I decided that my bestie, SwompGurl is prety damn brave. So I am trying to be as well. This pic is a limited time offer only, and I will be editing the thread to remove it probably tomorrow sometime. So, I hope all my loyal subscribers and fan see it. And no, Black it's not my "girls." but I hope you enjoy it all the same.

Please note that this picture was taken after a shower and I blow dried my hair the other morning. I thought I looked good and wanted to document it. (And yes, I do blow dry my hair in the nude).

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I decided that my bestie, SwompGurl is prety damn brave. So I am trying to be as well. This pic is a limited time offer only, and I will be editing the thread to remove it probably tomorrow sometime. So, I hope all my loyal subscribers and fan see it. And no, Black it's not my "girls." but I hope you enjoy it all the same.

Please note that this picture was taken after a shower and I blow dried my hair the other morning. I thought I looked good and wanted to document it. (And yes, I do blow dry my hair in the nude).

{my turn} Oh my!

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting!!!!

Very Very nice and yes SG is brave and hot and thanks for following her courage. Keep on posting ....

She can fill you in about me,

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting!!!!

Thank you very much. That makes me less self conscious about the fact that I posted it. :kiss:

Very Very nice and yes SG is brave and hot and thanks for following her courage. Keep on posting ....

She can fill you in about me,

Well Dream, thank you. I think I'll have to call her to get the scoop then! ;)

Well HELLO LW!!! ;) :kiss:

It certainly was. :D
Was your's a good Oh my? :rolleyes:

I didn't say oh my! LOL

Well HELLO LW!!! ;) :kiss:

Hi Italian! Nice to see you here again ;)

And this should be my 100th post which means (if I have heard correctly) I can now put a pic with my name for posting! Thanks to all that responded, because I don't think I would have done it without y'all. Now to figure out which one.

And this should be my 100th post which means (if I have heard correctly) I can now put a pic with my name for posting! Thanks to all that responded, because I don't think I would have done it without y'all. Now to figure out which one.

I might have some ideas ;-)

you look great, doll.

SG is proud

Yay LW! I'm so proud of you girl! Don't take it down leave it up! It's a sexy pic and you are beautiful! I think u should keep posting huni:kiss:

Back