Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew!! Yay me!!

Even if I did play hard to get, I never would with you. My restraint is not that strong! ;)

ICT I know life is not fair.
IACT knowing that doesn't make accepting certain things any easier.
IFCT I am so angry and there is no where to direct that anger.

Ict- I got way too drunk tonight and played several audios from my phone off my orgasm/ having sex to a room of co workers in the restaurant.. ugh :eek:

ICT there are very few women in Salt Lake City who want t just hang out and see where things go. Must all be Mormon...

ICT- I had sex last night.. good sex but I masturbated next to him after he fell asleep.

ICT I bet he wasn't asleep. ;)

I am quiet... my little fingers don't make much noise and he was snoring. :devil:

ICT I did it again twice this morning. I am just ubber horny right now. I think it maybe stress. Orgasms are my favorite way of dealing with stress.

I am quiet... my little fingers don't make much noise and he was snoring. :devil:

ICT I did it again twice this morning. I am just ubber horny right now. I think it maybe stress. Orgasms are my favorite way of dealing with stress.

ICT it's a great way of dealing with stress.
IACT I bet it's not your fingers making the noise.

ICT my new lover lives up to the stereotypes. I guess they weren't stereotypes afterall :confused:.

ICT it will be a miracle if I don't manage to storm out of the office today. Grrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back