Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT if my wife leaves her clothes strewn about the house again I am going to burn them I mean if I left my underwear on a kitchen counter right were she left her bra would she finally get the fucking message?

ICT if my wife leaves her clothes strewn about the house again I am going to burn them I mean if I left my underwear on a kitchen counter right were she left her bra would she finally get the fucking message?

ICT- this made me laugh cause it reminds me of my kids. My son has a horrible problem with publicly adjusting himself often. Even if you are having a conversation with him. We've yelled at him a million times to stop it. So my daughter took matters into her own hands and now every time he's talking to her, if he does it, she sticks her hands down her shirt and grabs her boobs and says "oh really? you think???"
His disgusted face always makes me laugh...;)

ICT I just spit my coffee out!!
IFCT you should, a nasty, sweaty, icky pair.

ICT...I slept with a teacher when I was in HS, not too weird I was 18 and she was just out of college :eek:

I confess to a horrible day and having difficulty remembering when one door closes, another opens. Things happen for a reason. I confess that I throw clothes all over the house except not in the kitchen....no one died yet because of it. I confess to wallowing in self pity and depression. I confess to engaging in a little sex to calm myself...........:cattail:

ICT im fairly messy. Not bras on kitchen tops messy but tunnel visioned messy. I just stop seeing it and then my bf comes over and I think he has probably wanted to burn my stuff more than once.

It aint workin

ICT I thought the above stress suggestion was worth trying... but today's news has me too stressed to get excited about anything.

ICT I'm actually shaking as I try to write this apology letter and making it very difficult to type up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back